Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2020, 11:11 PM   #61
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No.. the Governor did ignore them. THEY were arrested on April the 15th and bonded out on April the 15th and were still facing their charges. The governor didn't say fuckall about them until May 7..
But this doesn't prove that the Governor knew about their case earlier. The other post in this thread that I think is relevant here is the one pointing out that DFW is a big media market and Laredo is not. Did the Governor know about them earlier? I honestly have no clue; I'm not a mind reader. If you have information that he did, then I'll gladly defer to your information source. The only thing that I can say for sure is that I personally had no clue about their situation and knew nothing of it until I read your post earlier in this thread.
Quote:
It never ceases to amaze me that the same group of people who yell that if folks "just comply with orders" bad things won't happen.. but when someone of their social group is jailed for not complying with orders-- its suddenly different.
I'm not sure who you're referring to here, but if it's me then what we have here is a failure to communicate. I'm certainly not in favor of telling anyone to "just comply with orders" and I'm definitely not in favor of anyone being put in jail, or even being given a ticket, for trying to work and make a living. And that applies whether they live in Dallas or Laredo or anywhere else.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 11:44 PM   #62
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Yeah, and Shenequa would've gotten 30-60 days...IF SHE'S LUCKY.

And she wouldn't have gotten $450,000 in free pocket money for fucking up, either.

I didn't have to bring race into it...it's the big elephant in the [legal] room, and always is. Just because you want to pretend it doesn't matter doesn't mean it doesn't matter.
No, it really isn't the big elephant in the room. Nobody cared that the judge was black or that the owner was white. Anyone who thinks that is bored and LOOKING for shit to gripe about.

If you can prove that "Shenequa" would have gotten the month in jail, prove it. Show me a case in which a black person and a white person committed the exact same crime, had the exact same background and that one got more lenient sentence.

The EXACT same crime. The EXACT same background.

Balls in your court.

If you can't prove it, can it and stop with the racist shit.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:10 AM   #63
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
No, it really isn't the big elephant in the room. Nobody cared that the judge was black or that the owner was white. Anyone who thinks that is bored and LOOKING for shit to gripe about.

If you can prove that "Shenequa" would have gotten the month in jail, prove it. Show me a case in which a black person and a white person committed the exact same crime, had the exact same background and that one got more lenient sentence.

The EXACT same crime. The EXACT same background.

Balls in your court.

If you can't prove it, can it and stop with the racist shit.

How about the ones who never make it to trial-- because somehow an unarmed black man is more intimidating than a white man with a semi-automatic who has already killed several people......

If you cannot acknowledge that there is a difference in the way different races are treated in the criminal justice system-- from the police to the courtroom-- then you're choosing to be deliberately obtuse. I'm the Whitest McWhitey out there-- and its beyond obvious to even the most casual of observers.

The ladies in Laredo were charged with a Class B Misdemeanor (same as a prostitution charge in severity-- up to 180 days in jail and up to a 5k fine). The only reason they aren't sitting in jail today is that they were able to post the $500 bond and they weren't fuckfaces to the judge.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 08:16 AM   #64
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
But this doesn't prove that the Governor knew about their case earlier. The other post in this thread that I think is relevant here is the one pointing out that DFW is a big media market and Laredo is not. Did the Governor know about them earlier? I honestly have no clue; I'm not a mind reader. If you have information that he did, then I'll gladly defer to your information source. The only thing that I can say for sure is that I personally had no clue about their situation and knew nothing of it until I read your post earlier in this thread.
I'm not sure who you're referring to here, but if it's me then what we have here is a failure to communicate. I'm certainly not in favor of telling anyone to "just comply with orders" and I'm definitely not in favor of anyone being put in jail, or even being given a ticket, for trying to work and make a living. And that applies whether they live in Dallas or Laredo or anywhere else.

No-- only the first paragraph was in response to you. The final paragraph was in general.. because I see a lot of that garbage in general.

The size of DFW in terms of a media market is actually irrelevant in this case. Shelley was approached by a group to do this-- they already had the media coverage lined up before she ever did it.. and her GFM already had over 200k in it the day that she reopened. This was nothing more than an attention whore grabbing media attention to forward an agenda. Heck.. one of the men "standing guard" outside her salon is a convicted felon (the Bundy situation a few years back). This WHOLE thing is little more than a media stunt.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:17 AM   #65
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well I think it’s an absolute disgrace that both the politicians and the media completely left the LGBT community out of this. This group didn’t get any media attention at all! It just pisses me off to see people not get their fair share even in a hair salon scandal.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 12:25 PM   #66
Aoi
meh

Quote:
How about the ones who never make it to trial-- because somehow an unarmed black man is more intimidating than a white man with a semi-automatic who has already killed several people......
Cite an example. Then PROVE to me that it was because of white VS black.

Not that it matters because I specifically asked you how the justice system screwed over a black person with an identical background to a white person who committed the exact same crime.

Quote:
If you cannot acknowledge that there is a difference in the way different races are treated in the criminal justice system-- from the police to the courtroom-- then you're choosing to be deliberately obtuse.
If you cannot acknowledge that one group tends to commit more crime per capita (FACTS), which would mean they have a more extensive criminal background, which in turn, would result to different sentencing, then you are choosing to buy into a bullshit narrative that isn't supported by the facts. If you're going to start spouting off about racism, then you had better start with the facts.

Quote:
I'm the Whitest McWhitey out there-- and its beyond obvious to even the most casual of observers.
Oh, good. You're a white person that is virtue signalling. Good for you. I'm asian and I don't give a shit about your observations. I only care about facts. When you're ready to present them to me, feel free to do so.

Quote:
The ladies in Laredo were charged with a Class B Misdemeanor (same as a prostitution charge in severity-- up to 180 days in jail and up to a 5k fine). The only reason they aren't sitting in jail today is that they were able to post the $500 bond and they weren't fuckfaces to the judge.

Prove to me that this was a racial issue. You're the one calling it a racist system so the onus is on YOU to prove it. Prove it.

Also, if a judge is being a fuckface to you, then you should call him a fuckface.

As for the media thing :

Okay, if you're going to say this saloon lady did it for the media coverage, you need to provide documentation of this.

And you're ALSO going to have to admit to the notion that bakery being shut down for turning down an offer to bake a cake for a gay wedding due to his religious beliefs, was also a media concoction.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 01:19 PM   #67
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

There is literally a metric ton of media coverage in regards to this lady and how she became involved. Do your own fucking homework. I don't "need" to provide a damn thing-- if you actually give a fuck, you'd research. But you don't give a fuck, you just want to argue with random people on a SHMB.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/da...rest-gofundme/

You do understand that a person can have a problem in the way different races are treated.. and also have a problem with a bakery being shut down because they wouldn't make a cake, right? They aren't mutually exclusive.

It isn't "virtue signaling" to acknowledge a problem, either. Please turn off Faux News and pull your head out of your ass.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:17 PM   #68
Aoi
meh

Quote:
There is literally a metric ton of media coverage in regards to this lady and how she became involved.
So, let's get this straight. A gofundme existed a day before all this happened and she just relied on it to gain money, which may not have come in at all because it is entirely CROWD FUNDED? Do you even know what a Gofundme is?

Quote:
Do your own fucking homework. I don't "need" to provide a damn thing-- if you actually give a fuck, you'd research. But you don't give a fuck, you just want to argue with random people on a SHMB.

I don't give a shit about the lady. I only care that we get our country to stop acting like a bunch of Marxist pussies who are afraid of their own damn shadows.

And yes, you DO need to provide evidence. YOU are the one making CLAIMS. YOU fucking need to prove it. If you don't want to even back up your own bullshit, have a nice big cup of STFU. Otherwise, have some credibility in your claims with evidence. This is how adults discuss things, not virtue signalling SJW like you.

Quote:
You do understand that a person can have a problem in the way different races are treated.. and also have a problem with a bakery being shut down because they wouldn't make a cake, right? They aren't mutually exclusive.
Then fucking prove it! I don't give a rat's ass about race. I only care about myself. And no, they're not mutually exclusive.

If you're saying the woman did this Spa opening this for media attention, then you ALSO have to concede that the two gay couples used the baker who didn't bake a wedding cake for their wedding as attention. The two are the same fucking circumstances. How the fuck are you not able to see this?

Quote:
It isn't "virtue signaling" to acknowledge a problem, either. Please turn off Faux News and pull your head out of your ass.
There's a problem? Then. Fucking. Prove. It.

Turn off "Faux" news? I don't watch news on TV. They all repeat teh same fucking talking points.

How about you stop getting your news from Bill Mahar, Samantha Bee, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah and Seth Myers?

Maybe it would be nice if you weren't the low hanging fruit for the media to easily pick.

Just saying.

Go fucking learn something.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:29 PM   #69
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Man, shut yo ANGRY WHITE, LIL DICK ASS UP!!!

Ol fake outrage, Look At Me Pretending to be Pissed At the Perception of Privilege That I Know DAMN WELL Exist, But I'm Pissed That You Know It Exists, Glad I'm White...and Male, and Reserve My 'Right' to be a Douche at Any Given Moment ass.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:35 PM   #70
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Man, shut yo ANGRY WHITE, LIL DICK ASS UP!!!

Ol fake outrage, Look At Me Pretending to be Pissed At the Perception of Privilege That I Know DAMN WELL Exist, But I'm Pissed That You Know It Exists, Glad I'm White...and Male, and Reserve My 'Right' to be a Douche at Any Given Moment ass.
Lol don’t talk to Grace like that. She’s not bad lolol.

White privilege... lolol cute.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #71
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry-- I didn't think I needed to dumb down my statement. I also have a problem with the couple using the media against the baker. I literally said that I had a problem with the bakery being shut down. Guess since I didn't use crayons you didn't get that......

This isn't a higher institution of learning. I quite literally don't have to prove fuckall-- but if you had read the linked article, you would have saw that it was all started by a group with a rather large following on their podcast. She had right around 200k raised the first day of the fundraiser... which would be the day before. Pretty easy to "take a stand" when you have thousands of dollars to fall back on. I'd have found her actions a lot more "heroic" if not stupid... had she not had the means and ability to "stand up fer her beliefs-- hyuk!!"
Old 05-11-2020, 06:26 PM   #72
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I thought I stumbled into the political forum. Nope. Carry on
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 06:37 PM   #73
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
I thought I stumbled into the political forum. Nope. Carry on
No kidding but the Corvid 19 issue got political when the politicians got involved. First Nancy and Chuck. Then Paxton, Cruz and Palin and suddenly it’s white vs black and the homosexuals are all pissed off at each other. Welcome to America!
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:22 PM   #74
Aoi
meh

Quote:
I'm sorry-- I didn't think I needed to dumb down my statement. I also have a problem with the couple using the media against the baker. I literally said that I had a problem with the bakery being shut down. Guess since I didn't use crayons you didn't get that......
Considering you've proven yourself as slow as Joe Biden in how you approach challenges to your baseless claims, perhaps I should hand you a box of crayons so at least the pretty colors will keep your attention. Which ones do you want? Roseart? Crayola? I prefer Crayola since they have pretty blue shades.

Quote:
This isn't a higher institution of learning. I quite literally don't have to prove fuckall-- but if you had read the linked article, you would have saw that it was all started by a group with a rather large following on their podcast.
It isn't a higher institution of learning, but that doesn't mean you have the right to sound like a dunce, either. I would expect you to at least provide examples of this systematic racism you're virtue signalling about in order for anyone to take you seriously. As it stands, you're just like that aids Skrillex guy on the internet yelling about how white males suck, despite being a white male himself.

This is how it's going

Grace Preston : (Virtue signalling) White privilege exists and even me, as a white person, can see it!

me : Prove it.

Grace Preston : RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RACISM REAL!

You're full of shit if you're not going to cite examples of this mighty racism.

It doesn't matter WHO started the Gofundme. Relying on a Gofundme to somehow get compensated, ESPECIALLY in the middle of a fucking pandemic when the economy is tanking, is massively irresponsible. That's like trying to buy a car and hoping the lottery ticket you buy the next day is a jackpot winner. Do you think Shelly realized how big the fundme would have gotten? Do you think the organizers told her "this is going to get big" when they approached her? If so, fucking prove it.

Why are you so slow to figure these things how, Grace? I mean, come on. You make claim after claim after claim but whenever you are called out on one, you pussy out.

Quote:
She had right around 200k raised the first day of the fundraiser... which would be the day before.
Prove that 200k was raised the first day and was offered to Shelly AT the time of the agreement. I don't care enough to look up the details because I don't give enough of a shit.

Quote:
Pretty easy to "take a stand" when you have thousands of dollars to fall back on. I'd have found her actions a lot more "heroic" if not stupid... had she not had the means and ability to "stand up fer her beliefs-- hyuk!!"
Prove that Shelly knew how much money was in the Gofundme when she decided to shut down her salon. It's one thing for the Gofundme to be earning money as she was taking her stand, it's another if she knew there was -x- amount in there before agreeing to actually do it.

Quite frankly, with or without the money, business owners across the state should give these ass hole judges the finger and open up their damn businesses as they see fit.

Damn social justice warriors. Always trying to sound so fucking noble.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:29 PM   #75
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
No kidding but the Corvid 19 issue got political when the politicians got involved. First Nancy and Chuck. Then Paxton, Cruz and Palin and suddenly it’s white vs black and the homosexuals are all pissed off at each other. Welcome to America!
Both sides are equally bad.

Abbott needs to stop with these pussy phase openings and just unlock it all.

Trump needs to go all in and just open the country back up. People getting sick and dying is unfortunately inevitable if the stores are open now or 2 months from now. He also needs to fuck China up.

Democrats need to find a new candidate besides numbnuts Joe. Oh and they need to shut the fuck up in general.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women