Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 06:14 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOPAR11 View Post
I guess you did...so tell my why if you're in Houston WTF are you trolling upstate New york for and making any comments at all...
Entertainment value would be my guess

mmmmm I wonder how my Mississippi posts are going over

on this matter I have no skin in the game.
but looking at thread/post in question. could be unjustified
so carry on op

hope she doing ok even if I could care less
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:19 AM   #17
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I guess you did...so tell my why if you're in Houston WTF are you trolling upstate New york for and making any comments at all...
You must be new here...ask around about me...the responses you get will be elucidating...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:42 AM   #18
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
...so tell my why if you're in Houston WTF are you trolling upstate New york for and making any comments at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You must be new here...ask around about me...the responses you get will be elucidating...
Yup. Lemme clue him in.

He's a meddling out-of-area douchebag, MOPAR. Nothing more.

You could also ask "Why is he responding to a threAd in the "Questions for the Staff" forum when he isn't "Staff"?" But the answer is the same....

Now he does have some uses. Look up his reviews sometime. Very "elucidating" if you happen to enjoy hack restaurant reviews and can't get enough of them from YELP. Of course....they are nothing about hooks. Nor are most of his other posts. He just cruises around and acts like a fool while convincing himself...and no one else... that he is important.

Look at his tagline, fer chrissake...

"Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to, because I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front, shitting all over your parade..."

Nuthin' worse than an asshole who says "Yup, I'm an asshole. Intentionally."

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #19
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Yup. Lemme clue him in.

He's a meddling out-of-area douchebag, MOPAR. Nothing more.

You could also ask "Why is he responding to a threAd in the "Questions for the Staff" forum when he isn't "Staff"?" But the answer is the same....

Now he does have some uses. Look up his reviews sometime. Very "elucidating" if you happen to enjoy hack restaurant reviews and can't get enough of them from YELP. Of course....they are nothing about hooks. Nor are most of his other posts. He just cruises around and acts like a fool while convincing himself...and no one else... that he is important.

Look at his tagline, fer chrissake...

"Don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to, because I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front, shitting all over your parade..."

Nuthin' worse than an asshole who says "Yup, I'm an asshole. Intentionally."

It's tough for him, being an internet troll by day, and a tranny hooker by night......

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

See, OP...told you...
Old 07-05-2017, 11:24 AM   #21
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Who's the husband ? Whew

Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:43 AM   #22
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Back on topic of the OP.....First of all the member was banned for outing because the attempt to out was there and she knew it but got caught. At the time advice from the admin was also requested to confirm. I however lowered the ban to 6 months due to her so called "good membership" here and that is where it will stay, no more no less. Outing here is taken very seriously, none of you want to be outed and i'm certain you would cry the minute it happened to you in any way here. So get over it and move on, the crying here is getting old with many members. And yes Wakeup go back to Texas where you belong, we got enough shit here to deal with without your fanning it sir.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #23
MOPAR11
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman64 View Post
Back on topic of the OP.....First of all the member was banned for outing because the attempt to out was there and she knew it but got caught. At the time advice from the admin was also requested to confirm. I however lowered the ban to 6 months due to her so called "good membership" here and that is where it will stay, no more no less. Outing here is taken very seriously, none of you want to be outed and i'm certain you would cry the minute it happened to you in any way here. So get over it and move on, the crying here is getting old with many members. And yes Wakeup go back to Texas where you belong, we got enough shit here to deal with without your fanning it sir.

I get it but disagree on intent.. and seeing loki's comment would you consider cutting it to 3 months...you will have made your point and put a good provider back on the board....there's value to the forum in that.
MOPAR11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:39 PM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
And yes Wakeup go back to Texas where you belong, we got enough shit here to deal with without your fanning it sir.
Please try and enforce that directive...Ambassadorships are awesome...
Old 07-05-2017, 02:30 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I get it but disagree on intent.. and seeing loki's comment would you consider cutting it to 3 months...you will have made your point and put a good provider back on the board....there's value to the forum in that.
quoting a violation is not a violation in itself
hard to tell but looks like nothing she posted was edited other than the quote
so why the 3?

hwy that was not up to your normal good workmanship on edits it looks. Wish memory of mine as to what it looked like before edit was better.
and WTF I even Welcomed Wakeup ta Upset NY in thread that got me last time. Not very friendly sayin go home. mmmm fanning? IMHO looks as he just watching events so far.
anyways hope you having a good day Sir
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #26
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Please try and enforce that directive...Ambassadorships are awesome...
Really? Ugh.

I'd like to believe that's just a really lame joke, and not the really lame threat it implies.

Jeezis. I stand corrected. There IS something worse than an asshole who's intentionally an asshole. It's one who doesn't fully realize how much of one he is.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:46 PM   #27
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You're the one making the implication...not me. I politely asked him to try and enforce his directive to me. Then I expressed my fondness for the Ambassador status.

You're letting your hatred of me blind you...my advice is to not let that continue...

P.S.-Also, for a threat to mean anything, there has to be a belief that the threat can be carried out. I actually do appreciate the fact that you believe I could get your local moderator removed from his job. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:13 PM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
That other site seems to be working out great!! : )
It seems more and more lately here that one must tread lightly for fear of being pointed/banned by mods who wanna flex their muscles bc their but hurt for one reason or another!! I think it's great that other sites allow a provider to read the review, it's only fair and it does help to keep everyone more honest with what is written when both parties have access to it..
(I hope I don't get pointed for that now) lol
!
AWSOME!!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:18 PM   #29
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

so wuts the problem?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:19 PM   #30
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:

But I'll tell ya what ain't bullshit ----
We need some dedicated ATSH's
It's too big and important a job to be asking the poor overworked ban hammer happy mods to take care of....

If I get some WOTS points for this.... I know what I'm naming them.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women