Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2015, 11:04 PM   #31
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

This
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:13 PM   #32
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Jostled my thoughts for a moment whew
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:23 PM   #33
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Guessing he must have reconsidered.......
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:37 PM   #34
Guest062617
The original hot Blonde

User ID: 247061
My ECCIE Reviews

just don't log in
Guest062617 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:53 PM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

na point out more fun
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:12 PM   #36
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3
Default My question is: what is taking Gman sooo long to cancel his account?

Just putting it all in one post for the mods:

•#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsfan716 View Post
Can you please delete this account? Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman44 View Post
just give me a reason why and I'll make it so
Quote:
Look I'm just someone who tried the hobby. I chose someone who has a stellar reputation and no doubt she is awesome person. This isn't for me because I have a significant other and I regret doing what I did.. Not because this provider is trashy but because this isn't my thing.. I only had my cock in her mouth for 1 minute max so I came here for insight on her, whether I had anything to worry about or not... I get it, I must seem like a loser and for you guys who love this stuff i probably am. Just looking for a little advice that's all...

Now, can one of you three mods assist this guy?
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:33 PM   #37
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

fuckin Tiger
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #38
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Just putting it all in one post for the mods:

•#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.

Now, can one of you three mods assist this guy?
It does seem odd that the Mods seem to have had time to hand out piddly 2 point infractions for meaningless shit in the interim (I speak from personal experience here) , yet can't find the time to assist a member in need who is crying out for help. Pretty obvious where the priorities are....
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:28 AM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

we just have to help this guy out

Quote:
What are the chances Ellie in buffalo is not clean? I'm not questioning, just concerned. Had 1 minute of unprotected oral and am nervous
so if mod will not disable account and op will just not forget password and never log on again.
errrrr please mods just do it wtf
anyways could op forget with a 1 year ban?
so op or a member for him contact Ellie. Ask her if any real world info she would not mind outed. Then op outs it on the board. I think this thread would work. But bump her 1st review with it may be faster LOL. Then all could be happy, if not just for a year anyways.

Or op go for a life time ban. Anyone got some real world dirt on a mod to give the op.
Op can post that in a thread naming each mod what he thinks of each mod about now. Then also, well from that mods profile post same thing in ever review that mod ever posted in. Maybe then that mod will get the hint, disable and or ban for life the ops account.

as this guy joined, tried with a provider. then been nothing other than why he wants out. But unwilling to just forget wanting account closed from very first post on 09-11-2015, 02:10 PM why wants out. I find it hard to believe that account has not been guested, or disabled long ago. mods wants a reason wtf just open profile and read all his posts. EVERY DAN POST I WANT OUT AND OR A REASON WHY OR WHY IT SHOULD BE SO. WTF MORE DO YA FUCKING NEED. JUST FUCKING DO IT ALL READY
errrr please
as it seems now he can not just forget and not log in. So mods are now forcing him to go the point out way for life seems silly
Old 11-26-2015, 06:22 AM   #40
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
we just have to help this guy out

so if mod will not disable account and op will just not forget password and never log on again.
errrrr please mods just do it wtf
anyways could op forget with a 1 year ban?
so op or a member for him contact Ellie. Ask her if any real world info she would not mind outed. Then op outs it on the board. I think this thread would work. But bump her 1st review with it may be faster LOL. Then all could be happy, if not just for a year anyways.

Or op go for a life time ban. Anyone got some real world dirt on a mod to give the op.
Op can post that in a thread naming each mod what he thinks of each mod about now. Then also, well from that mods profile post same thing in ever review that mod ever posted in. Maybe then that mod will get the hint, disable and or ban for life the ops account.

as this guy joined, tried with a provider. then been nothing other than why he wants out. But unwilling to just forget wanting account closed from very first post on 09-11-2015, 02:10 PM why wants out. I find it hard to believe that account has not been guested, or disabled long ago. mods wants a reason wtf just open profile and read all his posts. EVERY DAN POST I WANT OUT AND OR A REASON WHY OR WHY IT SHOULD BE SO. WTF MORE DO YA FUCKING NEED. JUST FUCKING DO IT ALL READY
errrr please
as it seems now he can not just forget and not log in. So mods are now forcing him to go the point out way for life seems silly

It's more fun for DD to give a name calling lesson to an excellent provider, while allowing the offending poster to get away with bullshit accusations, and close the thread............than to help out this guy.

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 06:54 AM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
It's more fun for DD to give a name calling lesson to an excellent provider, while allowing the offending poster to get away with bullshit accusations, and close the thread............than to help out this guy.

elg......
ya I saw that latter.

and

it gave me another idea for a guy that joined took long time to pull the trigger. And found he just could not cheat on his wife. And now wants out.

he needs a expert on killing handles to get this handle killed.

ahem XY be the Upset NY expert I'm thinking of.

so we give the op a list of handles to pick from. Op picks one and pm's password and logs off. That person changes the password. Logs off and does not use it. But finds a way to pass handle with the new password to XY. XY then can go bat shit fucking crazy on what ever topic or member of his picking. If XY would be wiling to so.
this idea is full of wrong but has much good.
wrong: for a short time someone has a 2nd handle that does not want a 2nd handle.
I'm sure other wrongs could be found.
good: XY if willing got a handle to kill to help a guy out just for fun of it
its not like can't do this as we know he can, and has
I seen things I like about XY errrrrr then I take a shower
So with that I can't see XY not doing this to help a guy out
it will be entertaining to most as I for one love reading XY
XY gets the handle killed just for the fun of it, that should work for the op well as seems going the point out way now. Have a expert point the handle out for him.

so who other than me would like to take the risk to hold this handle and password till can pass it to XY or another lesser expert at killing handles.
we need a list so mods do not know who got it for the op with the risk they find out anyways
Old 11-26-2015, 08:01 AM   #42
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

The op never has sent the staff a request with a reason, otherwise he would of been gone.
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 08:05 AM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Just go to profile, read every post of his.
then tell me why it can not be so
or
risk him pointing out
or
him taking my last idea and you all have no idea where it goes and who's hands its in if not XY's
seems simple
Old 11-26-2015, 08:08 AM   #44
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I'm in hope for thanks givings mods disable account for him
or
mods have no idea who has it with a changed password for him. That could be boring someone took risk change password and forgets password. Or very entertaining remembers new password and gives both to someone you know willing to go BAT SHIT FUCKING CRAZY with it till you have no choice other than ban that handle for life.

btw: I have no known contact with XY.. But I do know who does. So if I was the unlucky winner of handle and changed password for op...
with ...= would I forget new password or ... well ya know I love reading me some XY
Old 11-26-2015, 08:31 AM   #45
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

dear billsfan716.
please pm me to exchange email. and email only. That way they have no idea if I got it from ya. Or we just talked things over.

Hay highway is 2nd handle 30 or 60 days or what is it? just so I know what could happen that you would have to do if you find I have it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women