Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default BBBJ and DATY as more than just sex

This generally applies not so much to the hobby, but to those of us with SO's (even though the relationship may have changed) and those who have had meaningful affairs/relationships. I have come to view BBBJ and DATY as acts of affection rather than just sex acts. I always enjoyed slow, sensual BBBJs and I would often express affection for women by performing DATY - because it gave ME satisfaction as well. However, I have spoken with some providers - who give great BBBJ - and they have never seen oral as anything more than physical satisfaction.

A couple of years ago I had an affair with a lady I knew and on one occasion - the first time we were very sexual - she pulled my pants down and started giving me a BBBJ that was not only great but I definitely felt that she was saying "I love you". It was SO loving that I would not even describe it accurately as a BBBJ - more like making love to me with her mouth. Naturally, I returned the favor.

My question is - Am I the only one who feels this way? When you are with someone you love and care about, do you see oral as more loving or more physical satisfaction?

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I agree totally with you. If you have had experience with tantra, that is exactly what great oral is all about. It can and often is done for hours and both the pussy juices and cum are viewed in a very special light as well.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
i34free
Registered Member

I feel you bro. I think oral sex between meaningful partners is something more then just a mechanical act of sexuality. It signifies that you are trying to please your partner even if the giver gets nothing out of it, idk if there is something much more loving then that-giving. And there is the difference between actual lovers and providers. For a provider it is strictly a mechanical act, she does not do it to make you happy but to fulfill an agreement. Makes you think that there is more to sex then just mongering. I think females know this but at the same time, ultimately I believe they are actually bigger hobbyists then men, and are so much more easily. Nevertheless I think they realize the emotional value and significance of actually intimate relationships. Still love a nice bj tho and perhaps I prefer the emotional disattachment of client/provider interactions. For the same reason I don't engage in DATY with mysterious persons.
i34free is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

if u enjoy it!!! i say let us do it....couse i love giveing bbbj.....
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #5
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

i34Free- I agree - there is a BIG difference between lovers and providers. They are NOT supposed to be the same. There is an old expression - providers are not paid for sex, they are paid to leave after sex.

My point about the discussion with the provider is that she said she never viewed oral that way (even with someone with whom she was involved). Maybe she was BS'ing me, maybe giving so many BJ's had left her jaded.

I guess m main question is - do MOST guys see oral this way, or do they just view it as hot sex?

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #6
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Sexually I am modestly submissive, and by nature I am a pleaser. Therefore it is probably no surprise that I love DATY and see it as much much more than a mechanical act.

I trust my instincts about people, research my potential partners carefully, seeking those who are smart and funny and assertive and love to kiss and love sensual lovemaking. There ARE providers like that out there. Not all experiences are mind blowing (though MANY have been), but I've never had a terrible experience.

So I KNOW that it is possible to really click with a provider and have lovemaking which is way more than paint by numbers. For me, giving DATY is an incredible turn-on with a responsive partner--sexually, emotionally, intellectually, whatever, but I also love kissing and stroking her all over. I sometimes think it is like being in a play--if you thoroughly immerse yourself in the role you are playing then it feels completely real--to the point of blurring the boundary between fantasy and reality. . . . . .
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can honestly say, I completely enjoy the sex and BBBJ and get way more into it when there's DATY involved. it gets the motor running and the blood flowing (;
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #8
StephanieYoung
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3281
My ECCIE Reviews

I see it both ways, depending on my mood. For me, most of it is in how emotional I am that day. Down and dirty tends to be just sex, versus a slow passionate love-making session with them, in which it is all about the emotional connection. Oral can be more intimate, however at the end of the day, I think you will find for most women it is the mood that they are in that dictates if it is loving or physical.
StephanieYoung is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #9
PrincessCat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83220
My ECCIE Reviews

I love giving a good bbbj but DATY puts the ice ing on the cake
PrincessCat is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:04 AM   #10
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Charlie,
You are over-thinking this. Making love is different than having sex. Everyone gets that. The emotional components of oral sex are no different than the emotional components of intercourse between lovers. How much more intimate and "loving" can you get than gazing into your SO's enraptured face during mish? What could be more romantic than pushing each other to a simultaneous orgasm that symbolizes a couples devotion and unity? Don't you read romance novels?

Your dichotomy also seems to ignore the fact that the hottest and rauchiest sex can be between soul mates who trust each other and have active, imaginative libidos. The fact that you slapped her ass until it was red, pulled her hair in doggy and called her vile names of affection doesn't mean that you don't love her. To the contrary, your love is just being expressed more exuberantly than the soft focus romantic variety. Even soul mates look good in thigh highs and CFM heels.

So calm down and keep love and sex in perspective and enjoy them separately and together.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #11
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCat View Post
I love giving a good bbbj but DATY puts the ice ing on the cake
Princess needs to take my Timex Girl Challenge..!!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is online now   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #12
NachoN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Yes. For me giving oral is a very sensual experience filled with lots of affection. A provider commented to me that my lips were so soft on her pussy. That's because I really do love the pussy and it shows in my DATY. ;-)

On the flip side, when a woman makes love to my cock with her mouth, ho boy! It's the best EVER!
NachoN is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
The_Seeker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003 View Post
This generally applies not so much to the hobby, but to those of us with SO's (even though the relationship may have changed) and those who have had meaningful affairs/relationships. I have come to view BBBJ and DATY as acts of affection rather than just sex acts. I always enjoyed slow, sensual BBBJs and I would often express affection for women by performing DATY - because it gave ME satisfaction as well. However, I have spoken with some providers - who give great BBBJ - and they have never seen oral as anything more than physical satisfaction.

A couple of years ago I had an affair with a lady I knew and on one occasion - the first time we were very sexual - she pulled my pants down and started giving me a BBBJ that was not only great but I definitely felt that she was saying "I love you". It was SO loving that I would not even describe it accurately as a BBBJ - more like making love to me with her mouth. Naturally, I returned the favor.

My question is - Am I the only one who feels this way? When you are with someone you love and care about, do you see oral as more loving or more physical satisfaction?

Charlie
I have had the same experience. The BBBJ/DATY were almost more meaningful than the intercourse. There were two scenarios playing out at the same time. The intercourse was just raw sexual energy from pent up deprivation, but the oral took on a whole different level, as you said, making love to each other with our mouths.
The_Seeker is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #14
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

i love giveing bbbjcimnqns....the best ever
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #15
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Kaylen what about bbbjcimnqns..snowball?
angusranch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women