Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2018, 01:37 PM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What Do Non-Black Men Like About Black Women?

This question was asked in a writing group of mine for character building purposes but it works here since this site is all about clients connecting with providers.

So non-black males, what do YOU find attractive in black women? There are no wrong answers, this is all curiosity.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #2
pantylove
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

There ass.
pantylove is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Something about a young tiny AA girls body is really sexy to me. I am not sure how to explain it, I am just attracted to it. Also I have found AA girls that enjoy DATY, really let you know when they are enjoying it. The view from between the thighs is exciting. Some of my best DATY sessions have been with AA girls. I enjoy all races of women, as the girl is who I enjoy (or don’t), however I have a special affection for AA’s, especially as I get older.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:03 PM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

It's an interesting question, and one that I had to take a while to ponder because at first I couldn't really think of anything. The most important things to me are always going to be whether I like someone as a person, do they have physical attributes I find pleasing, and am I good with their allowed activities?

I did think of a couple of things.

I like the contrast of my (very) white skin against a black lady's skin as we are intertwined with each other. It's especially striking and appealing with darker-skinned black women.

I'm a big fan of kissing and some black women have more prominent lips that seem to be tailor made for deep, sensual kisses (lookin' at you, Ms. Charm!)

While I'm not primarily a booty guy, there's no doubt that many black ladies have an ass that will make me take notice.

When I first got in the hobby, I had never had sex with a black woman before, so I suppose there probably was a bit of a novelty factor there initially but it didn't last too long. This is what I think is one of the great things about the hobby - broadening your horizons. I think when a lot of people say they have a 'type' what it really means is that they think they have a type, but it's largely shaped by their prior experiences. Nothing like having sex with different types of women to make you realize you can have a lot of types. That's how it was for me anyway.

In the end, the first things I mentioned (especially personality) will always dwarf (heh) anything having to do with being black (or really having the traits of any ethnicity), but there are those few little things I mentioned that I particularly enjoy with black ladies.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:35 PM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the responses so far. The guys in the writing group got all offended at the question (thanks 2018 for making people afraid to discuss race), but it’s nice to get REAL answers.

I really appreciate it
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:04 PM   #6
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

physical traits I'm attracted to in an AA woman: the booty. Most of the AA's I've been with have a nice, firm, squishy, booty. DSL's are on point. I prefer light skinned AA's , however as of late I'm REALLY into darker skin AA's. Their simply beautiful. I love their natural hair, but I don't mind extensions or long hair at all either.

In the past, I've had RW relationships with AA women. They are very protective, caring, passionate, motherly, and sensual in the bedroom (some of the best sex I've ever had was with AA women) and most importantly, straightforward. I love me a straight to the point no nonsense woman and the AA's I was with in the past delivered in that aspect.

Hope this answer helps.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:10 PM   #7
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I think the first occasion I had the pleasure of sharing intimate time with an AA woman (long ago now), part of the attraction was that I'd never done that. And the fact that some in society, back then more so than now, hopefully, considered it somewhat taboo. That made the attraction all the stronger for me. And like SpankyJ, I found the contrast of the woman's dark skin against mine an extremely sensual experience. I worshiped her skin, its color was so beautifully rich.
That first time still stands out as one of my favorite lifetime experiences.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:12 PM   #8
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Their booties for sure.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:17 PM   #9
FOP Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Their booties for sure.
I agree Austin but i also like their tits if they have D cup size. Generally speaking they have very nice legs, and on average very sensual
FOP Guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:16 AM   #10
Panthercat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

For me personally, it’s a fantasy just the idea of being with a black woman in bed in general is different, spicy, fun. Their ass, their blow job skills, I have got many great BJS from black girls, the way she sucks dick is amazing nothing like it. Oh, and when she rides, she ride like it’s going out of style....
Panthercat is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:33 AM   #11
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I like the ones that got that high rise extended booty, you don’t find that on white gals. The reverse cowgirl when they speed up and slow down with that natural rythem and work it all around, that kills me!!
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #12
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

For me it’s definitely NOT the booty. If I could find a skinny black girl that could never be able to “twirk” I would see her and not even think about seeing anyone else. Say built like Serinityx for example.
Like Spanky. Color contrast. And pale white girls skin shows blemishes like zits. Bruises and veins. Etc etc... dark skinned girls are the same time all over except feet and hands.

Also it’s new to me. Before I was 45 I never was with any girl but white.
Exotic I suppose. Easier to find a Latina with a little butt in nwa but would love a black true spinner.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:33 AM   #13
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i've never had a particular fascination with black women. not an avoidance, i'm equal opportunity for horny impulses, just lived most of my life in white america.
and my experiences have only been with strippers. but consistently i've had great encounters with them: engaging, charming and then particularly lavish with making the time arousing.
on that limited sample size i'm way open to further study, but because of the sexy attitude and enthusiasm i've experienced and not body parts.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:42 AM   #14
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Splitlog, I agree, I am not into the big booty either. I also prefer the small behind, smaller breasts and tiny spinner body. Trust me there are a lot of AA girls out there that fit that description and I enjoy their company very much. However there are several AA girls with a little bigger booty then I care for, that have had such great personalities that I have had an exceptional experience with as well. One is still a regular. So as long as it isn’t too big, a little booty is OK with me. I also agree with not caring for the twerking. Some may enjoy it, but it does nothing for me. Spread the legs and let me dine and that is the view I would rather see. A view of a women really enjoying DATY is the most satisfying part of the hobby to me, no matter the race. It has been awhile since I have seen you Danielle but I had a fantastic time with you. The view from between your thighs was fantastic . Very rememberable and remarkable. Thank you
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:14 AM   #15
diveguy6

Encounters: 13

Never seen a AA girl in or out of 8th hobby, but I'm a form lover. Thickness I the right places count for sure, by the thing that catches me most??? The eyes and smile. Melts me every time
diveguy6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women