Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2020, 05:25 PM   #46
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
The question has nothing to do with race. But most people have been pounded into believing that we can no speak unless it is politically correct. Bull Shit.

Now for the sermon.
  • There are many great black people, but most have been beaten down into believing some real nonsense.
  • The schools in the inner-city are rotten, and the current democrats party wants to keep it that way - it is a tactic they have long used to get inner-city votes.
  • About 80% of all crime is committed by blacks, and mostly by black males. The sad part is the most of the crime is by blacks against blacks.
  • The strange haircuts, tattoos, clothing, and the way some (not all - just the thugs) black males wear their pants down low are all uniforms that say loudly to the world that these guys are not a part of larger society. They are different, and their uniforms tell us they are different because that is the whole reason for acting and dressing differently.
  • Recognize the uniform, avoid confrontation with the idiots and move on with your own life.
  • You are not being intimidated by avoiding contact with the reprobates. In this era of social problems, there is nothing wrong with concealed carry - it is your right. It is also your obligation to act responsibly.
What question are you talking about?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 11:44 AM   #47
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Cooper committed his crime AFTER he got on the plane. Ray was known to be the assassin before he was in Canada. And where did Ray get the cash to fly to Europe & spend 2 months there?
Security checks weren't as extensive back then.

Maybe he withdrew the money from under his mattress!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 11:50 AM   #48
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ray was not a rich man. Where did Ray get the cash to set up the meeting in the first place? Many hotel visits, travel, food and expenses were needed to track his target.

Very strange!
Ray made his money through a life of criminal activity.

His prints were on the binoculars and the murder weapon.

He of course initially confessed to the crime, later recanting to play the system, since the death penalty was off the table.
Old 04-28-2020, 11:53 AM   #49
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well it looks like Tiny Tree still has some blackmail photos of key people here. He gets away with more pure bigotry than anyone else outside of the cesspool that is the Politics Forum.

By the way Tiny, I was at the supermarket yesterday and saw exactly that selfish, cheating shopper. She was right in front of me. About 80 yrs old blue haired White woman.
What does that prove Low-T?

Look at the FBI statistics but we all know what the crime rates are and they are not seriously disputed.

Only the impetus and conditions causing the crimes, and the appropriate punishment and or mitigation efforts needed, are debated.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:05 PM   #50
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

He of course initially confessed to the crime, later recanting to play the system, since the death penalty was off the table.
In 1959, Ray was caught stealing $120 in an armed robbery of a St. Louis Kroger store.[9] Ray was sentenced to twenty years in prison for repeated offenses. He escaped from the Missouri State Penitentiary in 1967 by hiding in a truck transporting bread from the prison bakery

Yeah that one set him up for life.
The point wasn't if he shot MLK. The issue was if you/people believe he acted alone with no outside help to plan & finance it.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 01:03 PM   #51
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post

Ray made his money through a life of criminal activity. So what! Ray was not a rich man. It is extremely likely that he was just not capable of following his victim to numerous locations and planning the execution; he certainly did not have the money to finance this type of operation, let alone the intelligence. Ray was not a rifle marksman: he was well known as a total fuckup both with his life and his relationships.

Just looking at it immediately after the event, there was no way then, and no way now that I believe that he acted alone. Maybe, just maybe, someone else withe the ability to trace the victim's movements and set up the target acted as a part of the execution. Kinda like the execution of John F. Kennedy. Several years after that event I was at the rifle range in Boot Camp for the USMC. We were all told that not only were getting the same training that Lee got, we were getting better training. In addition we had better weapons, and were trained to shoot further. Old Lee qualified as a marksman, which everyone in the corps referred to as "the toilet seat". You seldom see a Marine wearing "the toilet seat" because a Marine can do better than that. Old Lee barely qualified for "the toilet seat". We watched the DIs work hard to help a guy who was having trouble at the range qualify for "the toilet seat"; it is usually the scared guys who just can't calm down who barely qualify for "the toilet seat". Anyone without even a "the toilet seat" is viewed by everyone as a complete fuckup.

I can't prove anything about either Ray or Lee, but my gut belief is that neither of these guys were capable alone, of pulling off either of these executions.

For both executions, there are many who could have made the shots; but very few to none could have set up the time and place, and planned the shots alone. Even with the planning taken out of the deed, we still have the logistics of how to put the shooter at the right spot and the right time. It can't be done alone. Even in combat a snipper has a spotter with him.

After reading this: if anyone doesn't recognize that they really do not know the real situation, then they are stupid. If they say it they lie. Quit being a clown by trying to comment about thing that you don't truly know.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 03:17 PM   #52
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
I just want to say your plethora of factual information can come only from somebody who has been formally trained as a Statistician. Either that or you are a stalker. For Pete's Sake....you are counting how many grocery items people scan at the self check-out. And then you group their purchases into "healthy" or " junk food".

Your original comment has pretty much fallen away now. You are likely stuck at home as most of us are and could find nothing better to do than create a troll-like persona to get everyone's asshairs up. You kept saying you were not a racist when it was not necessary. I do not think your original post gave a racist impression.

The more you windbagged and belly-ached, however, it became clear that you think it is funny to move the already agitated public into an all-out race war. At first I thought you might be a white-power pansy. When you praised the workforce coming from south of the Rio Grande for their strong work ethic, you proved me wrong. You are not a white-power pansy. Your mention of sickle cell put you in the category of a very specific black racist bigot category.

You should have stopped after your first post when you were just a HUMONGOUS COWARD. If you wanted to address your distaste for the black sector of America there are far more effective ways of doing so than tap-dancing around it by posting under the guise of "them types" who wear hoodies. I guess you can't help yourself because it is in your pea-brained inbred genetics to be an ignorant coward.

Hopefully, when retail opens back up.....somebody opens up a "Cock N Balls" store so you can buy you a set. I also hope the store owner is African-American.

- January Maye
You have absolutely zero credibility because you won't even see your own type people. The reason is because you are aware of the genetic inclinations of them being dangerous and unpredictable. That said, it's unacceptable and you should be ashamed for being a racist of your own.

I definitely don't stalk them type people at the grocery store. Genetically inferior grocery store type people are just as easy to spot as the ones wearing saggy pants and hoodies.

I'm not ashamed of my genetic inclinations to not steal, rob, murder, rape. I'm not ashamed that I don't go to the self checkout line with shit food and 40 items.

If that means white power then let's call a spade a spade.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 03:24 PM   #53
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hell yes, your example is why most people walk on the other side of the street - and carry a gun.
Amen my God fearing, gun toting American brother. If I ever see you at a Lee Greenwood concert I will buy you a beer.
Old 04-29-2020, 04:57 PM   #54
Jadec5717
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 522186
My ECCIE Reviews

“Those type of people” need PPE as well because they are human. Have you been robbed or hijacked before to make you feel this way?
Jadec5717 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 05:46 PM   #55
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
You have absolutely zero credibility because you won't even see your own type people. The reason is because you are aware of the genetic inclinations of them being dangerous and unpredictable. That said, it's unacceptable and you should be ashamed for being a racist of your own.

I definitely don't stalk them type people at the grocery store. Genetically inferior grocery store type people are just as easy to spot as the ones wearing saggy pants and hoodies.

I'm not ashamed of my genetic inclinations to not steal, rob, murder, rape. I'm not ashamed that I don't go to the self checkout line with shit food and 40 items.

If that means white power then let's call a spade a spade.

You have yet to call a spade a spade in terms of who 'those people' are. And, if you're going to lean towards 'white power', you are exceptionally cowardly. And the 'genetics' line of crap is just that....CRAP. You're lumping an entire race into a small segment of society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Amen my God fearing, gun toting American brother. If I ever see you at a Lee Greenwood concert I will buy you a beer.

There's nothing wrong with carrying a gun; its your right.

I wold encourage you to crawl from under you safe haven of a rock, get some fresh air and sunshine, then reevaluate your life.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:59 AM   #56
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Show me the statistical data of ALL CRIMES COMMITTED.

I'll do the math myself to see if it's 80% black.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:05 AM   #57
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

January Maye.....you nailed it!!!
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:25 AM   #58
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadec5717 View Post
“Those type of people” need PPE as well because they are human. Have you been robbed or hijacked before to make you feel this way?
We all know that mask don't protect anyone from getting the Chinese Flu.

That said, it's a lot safer and less terrorizing to risk getting the Chinese Flu than them type people wearing a mask to disguise their face.

Also keep this in mind. In addition to wearing a mask to disguise their face, a large percentage of them wear wigs and have fake hair weaved into their existing hair. Them types of wig stores are on every corner in the ghetto.

Think long and hard about this and I bet most people will agree that them type people wearing a mask and a wig or weaves as a disguise is the perfect recipe for getting away with impunity after they commit a crime.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:34 PM   #59
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ray made his money through a life of criminal activity. So what! Ray was not a rich man. It is extremely likely that he was just not capable of following his victim to numerous locations and planning the execution; he certainly did not have the money to finance this type of operation, let alone the intelligence. Ray was not a rifle marksman: he was well known as a total fuckup both with his life and his relationships.

Just looking at it immediately after the event, there was no way then, and no way now that I believe that he acted alone. Maybe, just maybe, someone else withe the ability to trace the victim's movements and set up the target acted as a part of the execution. Kinda like the execution of John F. Kennedy. Several years after that event I was at the rifle range in Boot Camp for the USMC. We were all told that not only were getting the same training that Lee got, we were getting better training. In addition we had better weapons, and were trained to shoot further. Old Lee qualified as a marksman, which everyone in the corps referred to as "the toilet seat". You seldom see a Marine wearing "the toilet seat" because a Marine can do better than that. Old Lee barely qualified for "the toilet seat". We watched the DIs work hard to help a guy who was having trouble at the range qualify for "the toilet seat"; it is usually the scared guys who just can't calm down who barely qualify for "the toilet seat". Anyone without even a "the toilet seat" is viewed by everyone as a complete fuckup.

I can't prove anything about either Ray or Lee, but my gut belief is that neither of these guys were capable alone, of pulling off either of these executions.

For both executions, there are many who could have made the shots; but very few to none could have set up the time and place, and planned the shots alone. Even with the planning taken out of the deed, we still have the logistics of how to put the shooter at the right spot and the right time. It can't be done alone. Even in combat a snipper has a spotter with him.

After reading this: if anyone doesn't recognize that they really do not know the real situation, then they are stupid. If they say it they lie. Quit being a clown by trying to comment about thing that you don't truly know.
As far as James Earl Ray is concerned, the rifle was in his hands and it is an easy shot with a rifle - same for Lee Harvey Oswald.

I stood right beside the "Sniper's Perch" in the Texas School Book Depository and it would have been an easy shot if you had the balls to pull the trigger.

I don't care about the back story on James Earl Ray and whether he had help or not - he was a loser.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:37 PM   #60
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
In 1959, Ray was caught stealing $120 in an armed robbery of a St. Louis Kroger store.[9] Ray was sentenced to twenty years in prison for repeated offenses. He escaped from the Missouri State Penitentiary in 1967 by hiding in a truck transporting bread from the prison bakery

Yeah that one set him up for life.
The point wasn't if he shot MLK. The issue was if you/people believe he acted alone with no outside help to plan & finance it.
I only care that Ray took the shot and deserved to die in prison for it. If co-conspirators (not saying that they exist or not) got away, that's bad, but not my problem.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women