Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Welcome to ECCIE Worldwide!!!
Welcome to ECCIE Worldwide!!! Welcome to ECCIE! We are delighted you found your way here!!! Introduce yourself and tell us where you're from... (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2017, 12:33 AM   #1
Hamsand
BANNED

Default NUTS new to coffeville area.

new to coffeville area .who all lives around here

who provides an what services besides the city electric

no magic botton to turn off on city electric.unless the citys poer goes out in a power outage.

id rather be in the country yet somehow i think the electric would travel like in green mile,miles just to find me.maybe i should tour with the girls an run from squierls get away from bad electric i mean bad electric not need be turned off spanked i just need say ok sanra claus enjoys electric cookies . an internet cookies. an most cookies.especially with nutts. an nutt milk. i will enjoy the nutts milk squierls try enjoy electric.nutts again NUTTS city music .vote an review my duty in the city.move on.tour another. wish i had the cash. o johnny cash.nutts

sometimes i feel molested by the electric.like HOMER j SIMPSON cartoon.somerimes i even feel raped.cant blame that on the squierls. speaking HOMER. got homerun at ballpark on the good news a FAIR coming in coffeville in AUGUST.I like fairs. provided i can ride rides.

edit elecgtric avenue. the most electric provided city i ever eye whitnesed an remebered was branson all those christmas lights. makes me think of ol owl cc thats chevy chase an of coarse chevy chase in lampoons christmas vacation wast it.

buffets would be nice share here i dont like do buffets alone . as arriving into town i noticed kansas buffet an a chinesee buffet before electric avenue song .came in my head.like a gilagans island coconut antena yet anothet song. NUTS.city music.

NUTTS .citys an music. cam ready for some providers to dr me an some good medicine . not that kind bad medicine you know as in song lyrics bad medicine .bad mediciine what he said he needed as he sang.but not me nope .bad medicine is proubly from bad provider.

provider a bed .motels many hear provide a bed.nuthouse as some call provides bed.many squirels at park no beds like we have provided they got trees.gues sif you have a provider liek a carpenter could turn wood into a bed frame get some cotton for mattress.

cotton bad idea. bed frame good idea . i lokie hobby lobby.eucylupus is one my favorite flowers an scents .reminds me smoking an bars . cotton speaking o cotton balls actor johnny depp also a singer mentioned he could buy 3000 cotton balls if he wanted was his money he was spending.

whos providing that info.no time to research still thinking of a squierl an its testicals as some call nuts.

i aint got any nuts to provide to squierl may by some.
much spelling inccorrect here if u wish provide time to correct it. im looking for nuts for squierls . one sin the shell still. no not one sin yet ones in. bed an butter no bed n nuts poor squierls they seem rather happy an are beautiful creatures provided they are relatively quiet who ever their maker is provided that they should make a nut that also contains water liek water melon i have never seen a squierl eat a watermelon yet this man that was in this rv by mine said squierlel out here was eating on his coffe cup. nawling.shewing. yting steel coffe.

if stillwater has no water then where did it go.stillwater has no water becuase stillwater stole it .still provided that stillwater stole it nowata stole it rightback or will.

speaking water an utilities like electric.water .cities.music

music stillwater feverdog TLC .much tlc from provider an maker of squierls.
TLC is good music song WATERFALLS about HIV partly.
FEVERDOG provided by stillwater may be about HIV ,
p-rovided i dont know.

crazy sexy cool this introduction from hamsand should be on MTV minus the crazy nuthouse an postive with nuts an a world with new nuts nuts with water in the shell liek coconuts .wait thats a nut. a nut with water.more like a seed.but seeds are nuts. o nuts.

who all lives here with the squierls . who all is around coffevile any one have any nuts to provide me to feed squierls off coffeville. lots hungry needy squierls. provided that you ware willing share some nuts.

could just call ghostbusters an ask for a electric ghost box be opened release a horney sexual ghost to rape an steal your nutss.maybe a electric ghost to use elctric forces in an around your genitals an all your music body senses.CAN U FEEL THAT. NUTTS
nutts . that was just a movie.ghost busters dont exist.cocnuts do but not in coffeville.NUTTS

NUTTS tonights REVIEW NUTTS bitch in my hEAD.june 30 2017

ewe i like that.Think i got me one those ghost here m,olesting me i can feel that MUSIOC ghostbusters coming in an on.something strange on the penis or clitouris HOOD,nutts who u gonna call, not police they hav eypour ass sent to NUTTHOUSE maybe a shrink provided they provide good pills an could lay there an tell shrink an during session provided a xa can enjoy the sam eor another elecyric box released ghost either molesting or servicing raping . shit some them just talk wont service,wont provide,they just talk an talk about stupid shit NUTTS make sno since .cant choke the bitch.or not a bitch.maybe she is trying get some water from nutt.but my hEAD NUTT not below but high my brain nutt my head ,she be trying get head in my head .need head doctor get rid her ass she be trying get head not give head ..NUTTS how do u rape a h ghost exerxisim..SEX er sisim. dont like hearing the damn ghost bitch speak tho. wish had ghost ducktape. damn they aint gota ghost store here.where do they provide buts in shells.. an ghost duck tape. ghost pills put her to slleep.a ghost doctor proubly needed for script cuz may not be over counter under whats difference. NUTTS that ends tonights review so far . CAUGHT me a ghost a female, she likes roleplay an say she is jailybait no peanutbutter cant beat the butter out the NUTTY ass ghost bitch.NUTTS got see a provider provide some pills get rid gher voice.like scitzofrenia they be saying u crazy.NUTTS

NUTTS tonights REVIEW NUTTS bitch in my hEAD.june 30 2017
Hamsand is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
Hamsand
BANNED

Default NUTTS/EDITED. cream nutts magazine. NUTTS im hired by myself .

NUTTS tonights REVIEW NUTTS bitch in my hEADagain tried move she must followed me, r traveled the electric channels. i ghear ghosts travel ZRger ghosts travel in electric like trains ,hear the y like trains.,cumming into white cum light.TRAINS in coffeville noted well wish bitch get on train start a tour wioth other ghosts leav eme alone.maybe get in a ghost train wreck .that snot NICE, wish could sell her like ahooker. noted . not nutted. any one wnat this VOICE i got> like a worm in an apple or worm in a nuttshell. NUTTS an she dosent want provide any more than molesting occasinly she will give alight lick occasionly ., NUTTS NUTTS NUTTS NUTTs got get nuttpills nutts havent found one yet that makes her poermentely go away.need PROVIDER give some good pills. nutts june 30 2017

need a PROVIDER give all sorts pills,a difgferent provider ALL SORTS THRILLS.o o yeah fair in AUGUST in coffeville be a big good thrill rides an rides COTTONCANDY corn dogs .NUTTS.noted.proubl;ey b egone.> would love the thrill of fair rides GHOSTHOUSE not one my favorite fantasy experinces but the thrill like most get rid this bitch of coasrse have a had couple good masterbating orgasms wafrer an duruing dealing with the molesting voice but it was like my money wa staken out my brain to pay for the bitch ghost prostitute so i try not masterbate to her ,see her fee may be high,like nutts.high in the nutshell on top.she be trying get sum nutt money out of the h=o cranium nutt shelll somehow trying drain ya take ya with her to ghost ville proubly other side.noted in review so she can be with u as a ghost. not one i want any one want her nutts nutts nutts i cant afford this an then just nnutts t= creamy wet pussy nutts

NUTTS/EDITED. cream nutts magazine. NUTTS im hired by myself . like HIT h=that bitch with the ROLING STONe GET the thrill,after an during hit the sister BITCH NUN wont give NUN.FUCKING ROLLING stones.wanna buy a GHOST any body.selling 5 5 5 5 copies of this page please sell this page NUTTS giove this away r to any one want this damn ghost i be heraing or is it EXTRA terestial. ET. et this in your ROLLINGSTONES.STIONES.
push print roll this up .sell it .giv eit cream on it .nuttscum on it.

REVIEW done.jesus freaks out on the streets .handing out this letter an two posts for FREE for GODjustNUTTS just NUTTS ,just NUTTS.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:08 AM   #3
Hamsand
BANNED

Default NUTTS/EDITED. cream nutts magazine. NUTTS im hired by myself .

im thinking cotton ready get a PLEDGE GOING to get donations FOR GIRLFRIENDS surgery BUY her some NUTS maybe SEXCHANGE sang helleluya. no.cotton white as snow.cotton balls.testicalls.santa clasus .all squierls be jealous no.not suirels not those kind nutts they woulkdnt .they wouldnt. maybe if she had like 3000 nutty nutts like .fruity nutts.wheres fruit inspector.O FRUIT INSPECTOR .wait nuts arent fruity.YEs they are in some ways they come from trees like soem other fruiit .we got our PEACH titty trees peaches like tits or tittty peaches. vboob sof the tree then we got our NUTS like eyes nutts ... eyes nutts to see this provider bitch gave another guy sphylis isnt taht the STD could make u loose your eye sight.NUTTS . cant loose eyesight need provider good antibiotics damn.. thats a nutty story .glad it aint me thats one nutty nutt std i dont want. nutts back to the quote an saying girlfriend may want surgery to get nuts but proubly wont happen unless we put her on druggs from provider she be going nutts to hearing damn ghost voives to. so i aint tottaly nutts.

speaking cotton. cotton in ears dosnt make those damn ghost go away or ghopst voices.. cotton whores thats not a nice thing to say whore do. do. do.do u like whord no not wood.not cotton wood .yet cotton word whore.do u like word called whore not wood called whore.got a wood.woody.

cotton bad idea. bed frame good idea .woody wood wood.wood. would not call her a whore.not nice. i lokie hobby lobby.eucylupus whore is one my favorite whores flowers an scents .whore reminds me smoking an bars . cotton speaking o cotton balls actor johnny depp also a singer mentioned he could buy 3000 cotton balls if he wanted was his money he was spending. i need more than 3000.

whos providing that info.no time to research still thinking of a squierl an its testicals as some call nuts.
WHORE.i wouldnt call her that not nice.COTTON buy her balls cottonvballs .NUTTS
i aint got any nuts to provide to squierl . I aint got money buy my girlfriend nutts eiether . may by some. may buy some nuts for squierl one day buy some testical nutts fpr my girlfriend.
much spelling inccorrect here if u wish provide time to correct it. im looking for nuts for squierls . Om looking for money for girlfriends future operation get her some tetical nutts. 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsand View Post
provider a bed .motels many hear provide a bed.nuthouse as some call provides bed.many squirels at park no beds like we have provided they got trees.gues sif you have a provider liek a carpenter could turn wood into a bed frame get some cotton for mattress.

cotton bad idea. bed frame good idea . i lokie hobby lobby.eucylupus is one my favorite flowers an scents .reminds me smoking an bars . cotton speaking o cotton balls actor johnny depp also a singer mentioned he could buy 3000 cotton balls if he wanted was his money he was spending.

i aint got any nuts to provide to squierl may by some.
much spelling inccorrect here if u wish provide time to correct it. im looking for nuts for squierls . 2-017

If u want donate a million to the whores new nutts.testical nutts. donate any thing at all besides stds. we dont need stds.donate cash.u want buy her,NUTTS.an or buy her or me PROVIDER time for NUTTY PILLS email Hamsand2003@hotmail.com
ps .question.mark.dont need hiv,donnt need hiv seed from hiv tree.thats bad mediicne .from bad tree.bad medicine bad procvider to give.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:56 PM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Ladies, you may want to avoid bookings with this member.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 04:43 PM   #5
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Ladies, you may want to avoid bookings with this member.
There goes Doc.. speaking third person - again!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2098479
silvester91999 is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:23 PM   #6
livelovelifetulsa
BANNED

User ID: 381775
My ECCIE Reviews

And here's why we don't do mind altering drugs, kids. One bad meth batch and you're crowd-funding on a hooker site to buy your girlfriend squirrel testicles...
livelovelifetulsa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women