Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up Hypathetical Question but not so much;)

As a provider I was wondering how likely you would be to take an all expense paid trip to Hawaii and offer the GFE for the great trip alone. Of course this trip would include sunset dinners, kayaking local rivers and falls, party nights and a really nice stay in a 5 star location. So tell me what you think.
ThickMike32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

If were rich and unattached, sure.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #3
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Is rich the deal breaker? I should have said in this scenario the male is not an owner of a private jet or a 2600 square ft Hawaiian home. I do forsee a stay in a place like that though in this scenario. I guess the expense on the trip would be in the 10*** $ range.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:50 PM   #4
speeedracer
Valued Poster

i've been wondering the same thing. if i wanted to take a provider with me to some all-inclusive 5 star resort for a few days or even a week, i'd obviously pay for her airfare and hotel. would i have to also pay her an hourly rate the whole time we're there? or only at nights? or not at all? that'd be ridiculously expensive, real quick!
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
i've been wondering the same thing. if i wanted to take a provider with me to some all-inclusive 5 star resort for a few days or even a week, i'd obviously pay for her airfare and hotel. would i have to also pay her an hourly rate the whole time we're there? or only at nights? or not at all? that'd be ridiculously expensive, real quick!
I am thinking some would still wanna work but it is just the trip in return for gfe. End up with gifts and memorabilia and the memory of Hawaii or some island setting for free.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

All us guys are fantasizing about the about the dream scenario, and mine is too take a provider to europe for a week, Louvre (sp?), switzwerland, milan. I figured when I have 10k to burn on them, and 5k for myself. Somehow, you need to figure out a provider you can really along with, because can act like the like you for an hour or two. If you spend more than 5 hours with a provider, they mighy start acting like an S0, LoL (Seem like this should be in D&T.)
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #7
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
All us guys are fantasizing about the about the dream scenario, and mine is too take a provider to europe for a week, Louvre (sp?), switzwerland, milan. I figured when I have 10k to burn on them, and 5k for myself. Somehow, you need to figure out a provider you can really along with, because can act like the like you for an hour or two. If you spend more than 5 hours with a provider, they mighy start acting like an S0, LoL (Seem like this should be in D&T.)
This is a huge consideration as well. Basically this is a honeymoon experience. Ha you could almost charge working girls for the wifey treatment
But this just a mutual trade. The nice trip with your love in return.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Of course, you have to pay them. In their eyes, they're 'missing out' on potential business, so, there's compensation for that.

So, travel to the airport, airfare, hotel, food, I'm sure they're going to want a souvenir or two (you buy it), plus miscellaneous. Then their rate times 24 (hours) times number of days...even though they're always 'low volume' (meaning 1 or 2 guys a day). So, if her hourly rate is, say, $300, this means she should never make more than $600 in a any given day. But YOU have to pay for all day (ALLLLLLL day), because her 'potential earning opportunities' are nulled by you, even though she won't answer her phone at 2am on a normal day, because she 'has a life' and isn't a machine.

Am I about right, ladies?

Good luck figuring all that out.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Of course, you have to pay them. In their eyes, they're 'missing out' on potential business, so, there's compensation for that.

So, travel to the airport, airfare, hotel, food, I'm sure they're going to want a souvenir or two (you buy it), plus miscellaneous. Then their rate times 24 (hours) times number of days...even though they're always 'low volume' (meaning 1 or 2 guys a day). So, if her hourly rate is, say, $300, this means she should never make more than $600 in a any given day. But YOU have to pay for all day (ALLLLLLL day), because her 'potential earning opportunities' are nulled by you, even though she won't answer her phone at 2am on a normal day, because she 'has a life' and isn't a machine.

Am I about right, ladies?

Good luck figuring all that out.
I will concede the point of missed buisness. But when have you ever been treated with a free weeks paid vacation. No employers I know of pay for trips to Hawaii. This is a simple question of do I work and try to save money for a trip or have a nice companion ft the bill while I enjoy the rays. I can also concede this maybe a time when attracgivness may apply. I am sure a hot 10 is not gonna to enjoy a trip with an ogre.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Money To Burn

. . . You must have money to burn or that other thing.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #11
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Buy a vowel...

I believe you meant Hypothetical - your spelling is pothetic.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #12
ThickMike32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I believe you meant Hypothetical - your spelling is pothetic.
You are right. I just did not proof read my title. Sry. I suppose that is why writer find editor and the like. I suppose it is my Texas accent that leaves me misspelling words sometimes. You rock
Old 07-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think that if a guy is paying the expenses-- airfare, hotel, food, entertainment, etc, then the BCD should be gratis on the part of the provider. And yes, a scenario like that is going to cost a lot of $$$

Airfare for 2-- $1,200
Hotel for 5 nights-- $1,000-1,500
Food-- $1000 for the week
Entertainment $1000 for the week
Shopping $1000 for the week.
Add it all up, and you are talking around $5-6K. The sex should be free

Like I said, if I were rich and unattached, sure-- go for it. If I could net 10K a month in income, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #14
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I'll bite.

I have been taken on weeklong all expense paid vacations with clients.
Did I go with them for free? NO.
Did I give them each an incredible discount over my normal hrly or overnight rate in consideration of all the trip was already costing them? YES.
Did we have a wonderful time? YES and YES!

I would not consider this with anyone I don't already know well enough to spend that much time together, but even if you're not that well acquainted then going to a mutually interesting place would help. Enjoying the sights, the foods and the nice tropical nights.......
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Now let's not get to be a cheap fucktard. Why would you not pay the lady for her time? Why are you not taking some civilian to Hawaii ?

Hey big spender, are you looking at booking a package thru Travelocity?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women