Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #31
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
What does it mean to be "yellow?"

Some think she is saying she is Asian, some think its like saying she is green or new. I think it has been established that she is new at least to this judging by her shyness and acting like she didn't know what to do.

If she is pimped, she probably didn't make the ads, her pimp would have most likely and he would want to make sure guys knew she was new because new and young are always worth more...

Now obviously, all of that is just speculation... it is only in light of all the other things being said that brought me back to reading her ads.
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #32
trey32
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
What does it mean to be "yellow?"
Commonly a light skinned black. Often the term "yellow bone" or "red bone" and a few other terms in parts of the country. So her skin tone is towards yellow while some tend towards red. You can get a lengthy definition here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=yellow%20bone

As a note. The reviewer is known (not personally) to me, and I don't think he would have hung around if he suspected in the least there was a pimp in the vicinity.
trey32 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Just because we don't detect a pimp in the vicinity doesn't mean there isn't one around... Just sayin'
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

I agree with the bunny...lol

At the same time it isnt just about the pimp, its about noticing when something is wrong and being a decent human being. If a provider is "blocking your entrance".. maybe you should rethink being with her/him. I am not trying to pick on him, although I am very disturbed by his words...I am just trying to get people to keep their eyes open in case they run across someone who needs help. I understand money is spent and you expect something for that but if the girl is young or you see something off, maybe helping a person would have a little more value? If their are ANY DOUBTS AT ALL.... then just don't do it.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #35
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just from what ive read you cant help feel sorry for someone like that, i think Lill Miss Michelle knows whats shes talking about and is merely stating her concern for something in which she feels is wrong.
More people should be like you little chickee
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #36
82Vinny
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 66745
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh this makes my stomache Hurt and my heart Hurt!!! My gosh my goodness! Good looking out Michelle!!! Thats whats up! If we had more people like you, who actually give a Damn!
82Vinny is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #37
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

its interesting the different responses to this isn't it? Between this one and the Dallas thread, some men are disgusted by the ROS and others think a big deal is being made of nothing. Just weird.....

and thanks 82 and SNL... ya'll are very sweet
Old 03-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #38
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome to Texas girl...just sayin. This is nothing new and has been discussed til the cows come home. You think this is bad...you should have seen the whole Monkey Paw fiasco with the Runaways. Now that would have make you build a bomb.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #39
GotCondomz
Valued Poster

A hooka with a heart.... awwwwww
Those who choose to get "PIMPED" get "PIMPED" plan and simple!!!!
No pimp is going to take a girl on tour that's green or yellow or doesn't know the rules of the game.. to many chances of getting caught, pimping and pandering charges are far worse then prostitution!!!

The numbers on the ad call it and see if shes alright if your that concerned about it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_michelle View Post
I think it has been established that she is new at least to this judging by her shyness and acting like she didn't know what to do. If she is pimped, she probably didn't make the ads, her pimp would have most likely and he would want to make sure guys knew she was new because new and young are always worth more...
GotCondomz is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #40
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

Eccie allows references to her being a "tiny little girl" on the review, but yet I cant say the word "pedophile" in reply to a link to an article. So they must condone this behavior, just not officially, or its only ok when the boys are stating it.

Sick fucking bastards....
Chellablaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:26 PM   #41
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

I am afraid to know. I lost enough sleep over this one! Maybe I should move to New Orleans... you guys seem to have all the fun these days! LOL
Old 03-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #42
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

The MonkeyPaw fiasco was quite evident on what really goes on in society with young girls being desperate and nowhere to go.

So I applaud you Michelle for being observate and taking the steps to inform others.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #43
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotCondomz View Post
A hooka with a heart.... awwwwww
Quote:

Oh good, I like to know a mans character up front, thanks for making it easy....
Those who choose to get "PIMPED" get "PIMPED" plan and simple!!!!No pimp is going to take a girl on tour that's green or yellow or doesn't know the rules of the game.. to many chances of getting caught, pimping and pandering charges are far worse then prostitution!!!
I will not even dignify that... its like saying teens don't drink and drive cause the charge is worse. I could tell you story after story and even give you phone numbers of girls who could shove your statements up your...ugh!!

[/quote] The numbers on the ad call it and see if shes alright if your that concerned about it!!![/quote]

YOU dont know that I didnt....
Old 03-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #44
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

If your looking to relocate, think about AR. We could use some more caring and considerate ladies up here. The AR forums are quite interesting at times. I'm sure SNL and I could show you a good time.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #45
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellablaine View Post
Eccie allows references to her being a "tiny little girl" on the review, but yet I cant say the word "pedophile" in reply to a link to an article. So they must condone this behavior, just not officially, or its only ok when the boys are stating it.

Sick fucking bastards....

I was hoping if I wrote a post with the warning signs people would help but I am afraid for some I would just be leading wolves to the lambs. I am in shock right now. I hope the ladies here are taking notes on some of these guys.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women