Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 500
MoneyManMatt 478
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 350
Harley Diablo 325
txboi817 301
samcruz 300
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 275
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Chung Tran 223
Top Posters
DallasRain61440
pyramider45619
Yssup Rider45343
LexusLover43735
gman4443693
WTF37834
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35434
offshoredrilling35180
biomed133937
Mojojo32994
Chica Chaser31133
I B Hankering29405
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2019, 09:59 AM   #46
saustin
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 21, 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,029
Encounters: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I dropped my sick grandma into the toilet.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:05 PM   #47
burkalini
Valued Poster
 
burkalini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 22, 2010
Location: On the planet I think.
Posts: 8,537
Encounters: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalyEscort View Post
On these lies also there're men involved, and many times another forum members who're lying to their colleagues on hobby too.
One russian lady in NYC stolen my pics and one guy wrote a positive review saying the pics were real on TER. When I wrote warning the situation they never deleted the review with false info.

So who's guilty? There're many situations. Another in Erotic Monkey still use my photos on her ads and the webmaster don't want to delete this profile, even when he knows the photos were stolen to another provider in another country. In all these fake ads there're guys involved: pimps.

And the webmaster of escortindex.com permit many fake ads, there're ladies in Chicago and Los Angeles using my photos. I'm tired to write messages to the webmaster and the ladies to delete all of them.

I received threats to write bad experiences or false accusations for not making discounts, free services or accessing to a sexual practices that I'm offering on the part of crazy psychopaths, violent people, thieves, men who want to pay with false money or make scams to have free services ( the most popular is to pay with fake gold jewelry or the false deposit in the ATM or the false money transfer).

So someone comes to write a post trying to make us see all providers as compulsive liars tainted by drugs who rip honest men with a good heart. This is an unfortunate and unpleasant post and piss me off.


KALY
If you read my last post you would see that I said men also did the same thing. It was supposed to be a light hearted post. Sorry if you got offended but read the whole thing before you sharpen your claws

burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:04 PM   #48
Unique_Carpenter
Smile Collector
 
Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 19, 2013
Location: The Shop, with deliveries to here and there
Posts: 7,819
Encounters: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
.... before you sharpen your claws
OK burk,
I let a gal reschedule and totally believed her when she said she broke a nail.
And, not a lie. Seriously, I quite like what she does with her nails when we're .....
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 01:20 PM   #49
Gotyour6
Valued Poster
 
Gotyour6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 24, 2010
Location: .
Posts: 8,956
Encounters: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalyEscort View Post
Not only the providers lie, also customers...

I'm clean... I bathed yesterday

Name and age.

I'll be easy customer for you, I'm handsome. Can I get a discount?

Is the first time I call you (this type of guys forget that the phone save the information about how many times you call, date, duration...)

I'm single.

Can I make a reservation for tomorrow? I'm serious person not a time waster.

I must to cancell the date, something happened with my .... (you can complete with work, wife, kids, car).



Lawyers like to call that exhibit A
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:02 AM   #50
Beefcake69
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2019
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 28
Default

Don't care about cancellation excuses as much as I hate straight up lies in provider's ads.See plenty of that.
Beefcake69 is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:10 AM   #51
Randall Creed
Premium Access
 
Randall Creed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 22, 2009
Location: The ATL
Posts: 11,003
Encounters: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
OK burk,
I let a gal reschedule and totally believed her when she said she broke a nail.
And, not a lie. Seriously, I quite like what she does with her nails when we're .....
Why would anyone even WANT nails like that?
Randall Creed is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 03:52 PM   #52
whoman
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Apr 1, 2019
Location: Georgia
Posts: 15
Encounters: 3
Default

I hate the ones on STG that say they look better in person and you when you get there she is a swamp donkey
whoman is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:02 PM   #53
papadee
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 2, 2011
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Encounters: 39
Default

Here's one that happened to me today, from client to provider: My car won't start.


Turns out some animal had gotten in my engine & chewed the sparkplug wires. True story, but did she believe it?
papadee is online now   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:36 PM   #54
GingerKatt
ORIGINAL SIN..Sensational
 
GingerKatt's Avatar
 
User ID: 100363
Join Date: Sep 14, 2011
Location: In ONE lucky man's bed-in DFW & Worldwide
My Bio Page
Posts: 1,591
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Uber? Lyft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Here's one that happened to me today, from client to provider: My car won't start.


Turns out some animal had gotten in my engine & chewed the sparkplug wires. True story, but did she believe it?


Since I don't do outcalls, I've had several gentlemen who were in town on business, Uber to my apartment from their hotel, and then order a pickup back to the hotel while they're showering and getting dressed, and it's usually there when they're ready to go. If they don't have a rental car, some do. But Uber is very fast, usually only takes 5-15 mins for a car to be outside your door. And NOT expensive.

And you could have taken pics of your engine and sparkplug wires and sent them to her. Because that is a pretty standard excuse. That and "I got into an accident". I said "Oh no! I hope you're ok. You weren't driving one of those little cars that crumple easily were you? " And of course he proudly texts back "No! I drive a very safe blah blah, blah", tells me make and model and year and all that. So I ask for pic of the car, as I have a friend who works in a dealership for that car. (I don't). But I can send my friend the pic and he can tell you what it should cost to repair, I don't want you to get taken.

Never heard from that guy again. Of course never got a pic because his beloved car was just fine, as I knew all along. Lame excuse. So if your excuse for cancelling is that you were in a wreck, be prepared for the lady to ask for a picture of the wreck, if it really happened. Just stop lying. Providers and clients both.

I think Uber is SAFER for clients and providers both, who drive to appointments. No one can take pics of your car and license plate at the AMPs, hotels or private incalls. And neighbors won't see several strange cars outside a providers apartment several times a week. Or a strange car outside a client's home if you're a guy who prefers outcalls to your home. And less creepy than a "driver" waiting outside for the provider during the session.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:19 AM   #55
GingerKatt
ORIGINAL SIN..Sensational
 
GingerKatt's Avatar
 
User ID: 100363
Join Date: Sep 14, 2011
Location: In ONE lucky man's bed-in DFW & Worldwide
My Bio Page
Posts: 1,591
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Ugly Nails! And kind of Scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Why would anyone even WANT nails like that?

You are SO right Randall. Those nails would scare me. Those little jewels and decorations fall off easily and if you go home with one of them in your shorts you'd have a hard time explaining it to your SO. Fake Nails themselves fall off! Some are very pretty, but those are not, mainly because of the pointy claws. How does she even wipe herself after going to the bathroom? And I guess Prostate Massage is a no. That's the main reason I always kept mine short. So I can rub and massage anywhere on the body I want to or he wants me to. Those witches claws could cause severe damage!

I seriously can't image what she would do with do with her nails that Unique_Carpenter likes. I lightly run my nails up and down a client's back and the crack of his behind, to the sensitive inner part of his thighs, then up the spine, very lightly grazing the skin, to his shoulders, then down the inside of both arms, grazing the nail tips very, very slowly and with a gentle touch. It feels amazing. I think talons might be too sharp for that. But maybe not.

I don't even do the fake nails or acrylic nails at all anymore. So much bacteria grows under them, not hygienic. And they do fall off and need a revisit every 1-2 weeks for maintenance. I do like to go to a salon for a mani pedi occasionally and just get my real nail shaped and painted a pretty color.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:33 AM   #56
papadee
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 2, 2011
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Encounters: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Since I don't do outcalls, I've had several gentlemen who were in town on business, Uber to my apartment from their hotel, and then order a pickup back to the hotel while they're showering and getting dressed, and it's usually there when they're ready to go. If they don't have a rental car, some do. But Uber is very fast, usually only takes 5-15 mins for a car to be outside your door. And NOT expensive.

And you could have taken pics of your engine and sparkplug wires and sent them to her. Because that is a pretty standard excuse. That and "I got into an accident". I said "Oh no! I hope you're ok. You weren't driving one of those little cars that crumple easily were you? " And of course he proudly texts back "No! I drive a very safe blah blah, blah", tells me make and model and year and all that. So I ask for pic of the car, as I have a friend who works in a dealership for that car. (I don't). But I can send my friend the pic and he can tell you what it should cost to repair, I don't want you to get taken.

Never heard from that guy again. Of course never got a pic because his beloved car was just fine, as I knew all along. Lame excuse. So if your excuse for cancelling is that you were in a wreck, be prepared for the lady to ask for a picture of the wreck, if it really happened. Just stop lying. Providers and clients both.

I think Uber is SAFER for clients and providers both, who drive to appointments. No one can take pics of your car and license plate at the AMPs, hotels or private incalls. And neighbors won't see several strange cars outside a providers apartment several times a week. Or a strange car outside a client's home if you're a guy who prefers outcalls to your home. And less creepy than a "driver" waiting outside for the provider during the session.
Well Ginger, sometimes it's better to smile at a story and ask questions, than going off & making assumptions.


1. I live an hour away from the city I was going to, so I wasn't Ubering.
2. I'm NOT a mechanic. I had no idea what the problem was.
3. I had to wait for a tow for my car. Getting my car repaired became the priority today.
4. The reason for my post was to say that I had to use the lame excuse "car issues". It was meant as humor, and a reminder that sometimes lame excuses can be true.
papadee is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:55 PM   #57
Reeds
Registered Member
 
Reeds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 9, 2019
Location: Southeast MI
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post

I don’t ... have references
That can be a catch 22. When everyone requires references, there's no way to get a first reference. Or I may be misunderstanding the term.
Reeds is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 04:07 PM   #58
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster
 
offshoredrilling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2009
Location: near Lake Ontario
Posts: 35,180
Encounters: 36
Default

spider bites errrrr maybe, not sure yet LOLUpset New York be jumping today lol
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 09:16 AM   #59
papadee
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 2, 2011
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 1,011
Encounters: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Here's one that happened to me today, from client to provider: My car won't start.


Turns out some animal had gotten in my engine & chewed the sparkplug wires. True story, but did she believe it?
Here's the followup:


So I rescheduled my appt for yesterday. Texted her in the morning. She texted back, saying we needed to change the pickup place (we were first meeting at a restaurant). I text back about 1/2 hr later asking where. Silence. I head on over anyway, thinking she would contact me as I'm driving. Nothing. I get there, run some errands, wait maybe 45 minutes to an hour, text again, still nothing. So I head back home. Last night at 11p, I get a text saying she had fallen asleep AND broke her phone.... all 30 minutes after her text to me. She said she had just got a new one (11pm at night). Look on her ad site, she had posted 2 ads around 6:45pm. Que sera, sera.
papadee is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved