Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2019, 04:27 PM   #1
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default Dares bring out the truth

Not sure if I should post this, but what the hell.

A bit ago, I am at a black tie charitable function with several “friends”. We have a nice time and venture to the hotel bar to continue the libations. There are 6 women and 6 men present, 3 of the ladies are divorced and I end up talking to the ladies while their dates husbands are talking and my date splits out. The comments turned to the discussion of a well built, surgically enhanced lady who was at the event but not with us at the bar. The ladies all thought she was a stripper and make various commentary, envious of her figure.

Somehow we get talking about stripping, strip clubs and strippers. I pipe in my two cents, and we eventually talk about “if you would strip for others”. Drinks and bravado later, I was caught in a dare to see if I would strip for them. I told them I would, but only if they would for me. 2 of the ladies dropped out at that point. The other 3, 2 divorced and 1 married said they were game.

So a few weeks after, time to pay up comes. The deal was I had to go first, then at a separate party, they three could go together. The three of them had me over for a party. We drank and finally time to pay up came. I picked the music and did my strip,

Let me tell you it was the most intimidating yet empowering experience ever. The ladies all in 40’s got into it. I was into it. I never thought such an activity could be so liberating and fucking scary all at the same time.

The payoff come this weekend at my house.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:27 PM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Keep us updated on the story!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:07 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

great story! any other if the guys get dared??

who’s gonna bet the 3 NCNS monsieu rendez-vous :^}

my story is nowhere close to yours - after a fun suck/fuck fest w/ a fwb, she asked if i would strip to a gstring for her mother’s bday (she was turning ~60). mother was frisky but def a miwlf (wouldnt like). while i did a great dance set and got some ones in my gstring (*), fortunately for me and unfortunately for her, she passed out from too many beers she had before i got there. i helped my friend get her to bed and we went back to fwb’s place for another suck/fuck fest.

(* kinda like this one
https://www.kiniki.com/collections/mens-g-strings )
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 10:49 AM   #4
LindseyLacey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank-you for story time...
LindseyLacey is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:47 PM   #5
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Well, didn’t exactly go as I expected but was fun nonetheless

So I fly back from a business meeting on Thursday evening and upon landing and turning my phone on, the text are burning up. The ladies talking shit that Friday is the night and I will be blown away.

Friday comes and the ladies are out together drinking getting their liquid courage up. Lots of back and forth via text and they finally arrive at my place around 11. So first stunning event is they actually showed up. Second, there was 4 of them, they brought along a friend who I have never met. They get there, I’m introduced to the 4th and we talk and they want to drink some more. They are about a cocktail away from being sloppy as drunk. The 4th lady is kinda quiet but eased up some as we talked.

So finally they ask me if I am ready. They put me in a chair and start the music up. The first one up is a loud blonde. She gyrates and dances and drops to her bra and panties. Sits in my lap facing away from me. Bounces around then towards the end of the song finally lets her tits out to view, nice, tries to puff them up with her arms but never lets me touch them. She never drop her panties. Decent dancer, give her a B for effort.

Then some argument about who is next broke out between lady 2 and 3. Lady 2 is married and lady 3 is divorced. They argue for 5 minutes pushing each other the finally out of nowhere lady 4, who was not even part of the audience for me, announces “you chickens, I’ll go”.

She is got the least “stripper” outfit on, jeans and a T-shirt, but when the music hits she is working it. She works the other ladies, kissing them and me, nice little stripper slide and a package inspection while dancing. Strips completely down and continues the tease and kiss all of the rest of us. Give her an A.

After that the married lady goes. Very naturally thin lady, probably 100 lbs at 5’5. She gets into Beyoncé “strip for you”. She is by far the most attentive to me with very little dancing but a lot of her hands all over me. She finishes the dance straddling me and gives me a tiny kiss on the lips. Sorta a tease but I loved it. She completely ignored the other ladies. It was a dance for me and me alone. A+. Lucky bastard husband of hers.

So finally the last lady gets up. She is the one I was most wanting to see. Killer figure on a 5’2” frame. Long golden brown hair with glasses. She is getting tons of encouragement from the others, she is wearing the pencil skirt and blouse. She starts to strip gets her blouse off and her tits look fantastic in the satin bra. No touch at this point but good dancing. Then she drops her skirt, and she has granny panties on. I’m like WTF. $5 pair of Walmart specials. Then she just danced in her panties and bra and then froze up. She could not do it. She got razzed hard; the other ladies got a bit bitchy with her but she never stripped fully. She just said she couldn’t do it.

So disappointing on her.

We ended up hanging out and laughing at our bad dancing. The new lady #4, told me I owed her a dance since she was not there when I stripped. We had a ton of banter back and forth. They eventually caught an Uber and went home and I was left all alone.

However, the next day I was texting with all of them in a group and a couple of individual text broke out. The lady who did not strip fully, I keep pushing her to do it for an audience of one, me. She says she will try. Given what I saw of her body, I willing to play the string out for quite a while.

Lady #4 and I text back and forth and I was about to go into Whole Foods, and I told her I would bring supper over. We never had dinner but I did make her breakfast this morning.

Truth or dare as an adult is way more fun than it was a kid.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:09 PM   #6
Theo.Guderian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Bravo Lady #4!
Theo.Guderian is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women