Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2019, 07:53 AM   #16
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
I screen you screen we all screen for ice cream lol...
Ayyyyyy
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #17
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are so meany ways screen , send me a email I give my info I request for screening
DL can be fake , not saying any one would do this
but it has happen .
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB101010 View Post
So how would you screen a newbie if you don’t use a drivers license or some other obviously identifying material?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:43 AM   #18
SARounder300
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

My question to the ladies who require actual name, home address, TDL number, occupation and employer, etc., is why is this information important to you? It seems to me that the purpose of screening is weed out those who might be dangerous BCD, may skip out without paying, determine appearance and hygiene, or other issues that deal directly with interactions between provider and client. Why is it necessary to obtain sensitive personal information to determine this? Anonymity is an important part of this forum for both client and provider, but providers who ask for TDL, proof of employer, etc., are intruding upon a potential client’s privacy. There are other ways to determine a potential client’s suitability without intruding upon his privacy, or so it seems to me. I accept that a provider can screen any way she sees fit, but I will ask again, are there any providers out there who would be willing to divulge their TDL information and real world employer, if any, to a hobbyist seeking to screen you? On a personal note, I have now seen reputable providers who will vouch for me, but I will not seek an encounter with providers who require private personal information from newbies for screening purposes.
SARounder300 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:18 AM   #19
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said... I ask newbies because I check to make sure they're not LE, and I also check SAPD records to make sure they're not a psycho. We can't tell how a newbie is BCD because they're a newb, they've supposedly never made it BCD.

Just as we are able to decline dates, you guys can as well. You aren't forced to give any info you aren't comfortable giving. That's within your rights sir.

More men hurt women physically than the other way around. Let's just be clear on that. So if it makes her feel safer knowing she did all her research to make sure you're not the next Jeffrey Dahmer, then good on her.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:21 AM   #20
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Also, you men are allowed to review us. We don't have a "Mens Encounters" except for maybe our area, which then only guys who are asshats are posted and even then not every incident is. It is what it is.

Hobby safe everyone
Old 03-08-2019, 11:26 AM   #21
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And another thing... lmao I feel like a blabbermouth today... sorry.

But a lot of times your references don't come back. So that's the alternative. If you're using a reference guys, please give the lady a heads up so she can respond to it. That will help tremendously!
Old 03-08-2019, 12:35 PM   #22
SARounder300
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post
Like I said... I ask newbies because I check to make sure they're not LE, and I also check SAPD records to make sure they're not a psycho. We can't tell how a newbie is BCD because they're a newb, they've supposedly never made it BCD.

Just as we are able to decline dates, you guys can as well. You aren't forced to give any info you aren't comfortable giving. That's within your rights sir.

More men hurt women physically than the other way around. Let's just be clear on that. So if it makes her feel safer knowing she did all her research to make sure you're not the next Jeffrey Dahmer, then good on her.
Evelyn: you have compelling reasons for seeking private information from newbies which I can appreciate and empathize with. On the flip side of the same coin would you give me the same information you are asking for if I indicated I wanted to check SAPD records to see if you had ever been charged with any drug related offense, assault, theft, extortion, or fraud; or if I wished to check Metropolitan Health District records to see if you have or have had any STD? Just as negative reports about hobbyists never make it into the ladies private forum, many negative reports about providers go unreported in reviews or in the men’s lounge, so, barring me being able to check public records, I have to take it on faith that a provider is not a thief, extortionist, or an STD Typhoid Mary; to mention only a few red flags that might pop up on a background check. We are obviously viewing the OP’s original question from from differing viewpoints and, hopefully, can agree to disagree on the issue of requesting personal information.
SARounder300 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 07:48 AM   #23
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. You are seeking me, I am not seeking you. So again, if you don't like how a lady screens, move on to the next.

Xoxo
Old 04-16-2019, 11:43 PM   #24
NaughtyAughty
COUGAR

User ID: 424504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies.... this isn’t P411 And y’all ain’t “need all that screening info providers” nor am I so how bout we take it down a notch!!
NaughtyAughty is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:20 PM   #25
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

User ID: 3833
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sarounder, agreed.

I totally understand why ladies do it for the newbs. But I have never nor will I ever ask for that particular info. Don’t need it. So far. In all these years I simply just use references, cross check their accounts along with a physical description from both the lady and the gent, (if they sync up I move forward)

And as for newbies w no refs, unfortunately I just don’t risk it. It’s always a no for me. They’ve tried and usually are very sweet when they ask but I just can’t risk it. I just can’t be the one to take one for the team. Lol. I just say once you have seen someone from THIS board or another legit site w the ladies legitimately existing on those, I am happy to have you come back via email and try again.

But yea, no id, no proof of employment, hell I don’t even need a number (unless a lady asks for it to better remember what she keeps in her box of screening, but ALWAYS needs a well known ref from here. Sorry new friends who haven’t played yet. Ps. I have actually brought up the so what do you do for a living question during our dates just for conversation, but no one is obligated to share. They can even lie and make shit interesting lol. Jokes.

But so far, in all these years it’s worked for me.

Xoxo.
Ez5417 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:25 PM   #26
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sarounder, another factor of weeding out would be to just simply make sure they aren’t LE. (Along w the list you wrote) maybe that’s why they ask for identity and proof of employment. Just so we know who they AREN’T rather than who they are IRL. I mean you’re right. Very valid point, but I still can see why they ask, IF indeed they just don’t have anyone to vouch for who they are in this world.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:27 PM   #27
Ez5417
Upscale Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn View Post

Oops. Sorry just saw this. But yea, right on regarding the LE part.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:02 AM   #28
htanubis
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB101010 View Post
So how would you screen a newbie if you don’t use a drivers license or some other obviously identifying material?
I had one provider ask for my FB URL and once she saw I was a real person with a real profile she just asked me to make a temporary public post
about something random like the weather or traffic, and once she saw it told me I could delete the post. Easiest screening ever and I was comfortable with that.
htanubis is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:34 AM   #29
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The DL is the most I'll ever send. DL with proof of employment does seem like overkill. I'd play the skip card on that pro personally.

I've had success with OTC meetings at the companion's nearest Starbucks. Never hurts to ask!
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:01 AM   #30
be-kind_rewind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I had a lady ask me for the last four of my social security number. if that's not a big fucking red flag I don't know what is.
be-kind_rewind is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women