Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2015, 11:12 AM   #31
black sunshine
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post

Kind of wonder what the beef with BP girls is?
You do realize almost every provider came from there?
What high volume? All of them are, some of them 10-15 per day.... With guys still lining up to see them.
Face the facts.... it's a risky thing we do.
black sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:36 AM   #32
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post

What high volume? All of them are, some of them 10-15 per day.... With guys still lining up to see them.
Skydiving is risky, too. Within that realm of risk, all precautions are taken to eliminate excessive risk.

I don't have a beef with BP girls. I like BP girls, the ones that aren't NBA. For the most part, BP girls have almost always been COVERED everything, some even HJ's. I don't know where they're finding these that are so bold, but apparently they're out there.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:59 AM   #33
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

do any of you text and drive or have you ever had one or a few too many and regretted driving when you got home?

in this case youre putting peoples lives at risk who aren't engaging in risky behavior. or is driving now considered risky behavior and its ok to have people on the roads who have less/no respect for others? do you only text when you are at a red light or when you are in a 25mph zone? or do you text using your knee to drive going 70 down the freeway?

i dont partake in bbfs in the hobby nor in my civvie life, so please do not try to read between any lines. but i am far from perfect when it comes to putting others lives at risk so i am not one to judge others for their far from perfect actions either.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #34
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Hummmmmm

Now I can see how this might be dangerous and be referred to as " risky behavior ". You could fall off and break something.

I can also see why you wouldn't want to do this all day long either. I suspect bare backing perhaps three a day can really wear your ass out.

I guess if you knew the creature well, it might be safer and easier.

I do remember hearing daddy say he used to bareback a lot when he was younger. He said mom wasn't all that good at it but she did something where she got in a barrel. He said she was good at that.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question - I keep reading and googling bare backing but this is about all I come up with !

Does seem a bunch of folks like to watch it from the stuff I'm finding. That's probably why it's really popular around here - the watchin' and all !

Attachment 451997
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #35
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The freak out about BB is an American thing. In other countries I've been to, people don't get their panties in a twist about BB. I compare it to the movie "Reefer Madness". The politically correct message on BB is that if you do it, you're as good as dead. The truth is, the chances of a heterosexual male who engages in insertive vaginal sex, the chance contracting HIV is 1 in 2500 (0.0004%). The chances are 1 in 1250 (0.0008%)for women. That's not just from one study, that's from multiple independent studies. But if you go on TV and say that, you'd be accused of downplaying the threat.

The most risky sexual activity, receptive anal sex has a rate of 1.4%. In that regard, Truvada has been shown to prevent HIV transmission. A study released last week showed that in a trial of 600 gay men over 2.5 years, the HIV infection rate was 0%. Not a single infection among the highest risk group. If you have good insurance, Truvada is $200 a month. Without insurance it's $1400 a month because in America, sickness and death is something to profit from. In Kenya, a prostitute can get it for free. Truvada can prevent infection if taken within 3 days of suspected exposure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ent-effective/

People are ignorant when it comes to disease transmission and are good about repeating the fear based messages and anecdotes they've heard. Ignorant people say things like, if HIV gets in your bloodstream, you have it. That's not completely false, it's not completely true either. There are plenty of documented cases of gay bottoms and needle users not contracting HIV.

Common sense helps, avoid sex with people that have legions, rashes, and other unusual skin conditions. Avoid sex with women discharging white or gray fluid, or have an unusually strong odor. Sex Education in America sucks, the schools I attended here barely touched on it. In England, it was treated like a real class. We saw various pictures of genitals and faces of people with STDs so we'd recognize symptoms when we saw them. Here idiots want to teach abstinence.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:12 PM   #36
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
do any of you text and drive or have you ever had one or a few too many and regretted driving when you got home?

in this case youre putting peoples lives at risk who aren't engaging in risky behavior. or is driving now considered risky behavior and its ok to have people on the roads who have less/no respect for others? do you only text when you are at a red light or when you are in a 25mph zone? or do you text using your knee to drive going 70 down the freeway?

i dont partake in bbfs in the hobby nor in my civvie life, so please do not try to read between any lines. but i am far from perfect when it comes to putting others lives at risk so i am not one to judge others for their far from perfect actions either.
edit: I now read your post and agree.

BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:24 PM   #37
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Sex Education in America sucks, the schools I attended here barely touched on it. In England, it was treated like a real class. We saw various pictures of genitals and faces of people with STDs so we'd recognize symptoms when we saw them. Here idiots want to teach abstinence.
Spot on!

Why is the US teen pregnancy rate so much higher than the rest of the world? See above.

Why is the teen pregnancy rate so much higher in red states than blue states? See above

Why is there so much mis-information tossed about regarding STDs? See above.

If one is truly well read and not just educated by TV sound bites, you would be far more worried that your BB foray (provider or civi) would result in an unwanted progeny than diseased man-bits.
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:30 PM   #38
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Well, you have to 'read between the lines'.

They're not going to blatantly admit it. You have to have a 3rd eye for these kind of things.
I call a big ol BS

blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:46 PM   #39
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
I call a big ol BS

Call it what you want.

If I have any fucks left to give I'll be sure to send you one (I think I'm out, though).

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:17 PM   #40
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do absolutely no bareback!!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:20 PM   #41
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbanger View Post
Since no pots and pans are flying across the room I guess it's safe to come out now.
How far do I have to drive?

Oh just to Dallas, lol.

I was just catching up on this thread and am really impressed with some of the comments.

I totally agree with the thoughts expressed that BB is a risky behavior, but in the grand scheme of life it's like any other risk we choose to take and balance out the reward ratio in our minds.

I also appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one to think the STD scare tactic is overstated. With proper knowledge and maintenance of our own health this is a factor we have great control over.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #42
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
That's the fucking point, genius.

None of us know who's been with who, when, and where. Y'all bragging about BB like it's a goddamn trophy or badge of honor.
Now that you have bestowed the title of "genious" on me, I went back to read your post again. It reads the same as when I was a dumb ass. When you said some fools were EVEN bb'ing BP girls, it seems to place them in a higher risk category. My response was like any of us know what any of them do. Not any riskier in my mind.
You are responsible for you. Do what you think is best for you. Wrap your body parts up prior to putting them anywhere inside her body and you have done what you can to protect you. The theme here is you.
Did I read between too many lines?
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:56 PM   #43
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
Wow, ten or fifteen per day? Is this one guy at a time or all at once?

Many of us did start on backpage or even Craig's list...the being on BP isn't what makes a girl nasty, you have to look at the individual girl and the individual guy to determine their level of skank.

Just use your best judgement
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:43 PM   #44
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
I totally agree with the thoughts expressed that BB is a risky behavior, but in the grand scheme of life it's like any other risk we choose to take and balance out the reward ratio in our minds.
For those interested in the numbers, here's a link:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

The risk for bbfs for a single encounter with someone known to be infected is a fraction of 1%.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:29 PM   #45
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMarry View Post
For those interested in the numbers, here's a link:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

The risk for bbfs for a single encounter with someone known to be infected is a fraction of 1%.
What's crazy is that the stats from those studies were transmission rates from people known to already have HIV, not the general population. That's pretty much in line with the numbers I posted in this thread earlier. To a lot of people, low transmission rates are an inconvenient truth that contradicts the message they want to send.

Calling people stupid or saying their putting their life in danger for BB smacks of ignorance. You're more likely to die in a car accident, fall to your death, die from a gunshot, get run over by a car, drown to death, or die in a fire. Are people stupid for driving? For being pedestrians? For swimming? For not sleeping under the stars instead of those death traps we call homes?

In an earlier post I mentioned that even sharing needles isn't a guarantee for transmission. Your link also confirms that showing at only 0.0063% transmission rate, which is waaay lower than I was expecting. According to the chart, the sure-fire way to get HIV is with a blood transfusion with some who has HIV. Even then, the chart puts the risk at 92.5% and not 100%. People can be manipulated by fear mongering so easily they don't even notice it.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women