Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default 13 government agencies release report on Climate Change

Of course Trump and the rest of the republicans will say the govt is lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/c...ing-trump.html
Greenflag is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:54 PM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenflag View Post

There is only one report and it's not even finished yet, greenfag. But keep emphasizing "13 agencies" so it sounds like the entire deep state is lined up together. Kinda like those "17 intelligence agencies" that each separately and independently concluded the Russians fixed our election, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"Correction: June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/2...is-allies.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 07:53 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

greenfag believes 97 percent of all scientists agree on climate change. because Obama said so. bahhaaaaa

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ensus-include/

The 97 percent of scientists frequently cited by President Obama who agree on climate change? Some of them are actually climate “deniers.”

Take David Legates, University of Delaware professor of climatology. He’s known as a leading “denier” for his skeptical take on the catastrophic climate change narrative, but he does agree that the climate is changing — which, by Mr. Obama’s standard, puts him in the 97 percent.

In fact, Mr. Legates says the figure is probably closer to 100 percent, because few reputable scientists would disagree that the climate changes, or even that humans have an impact on climate. Where he and other scientists part company with the “consensus” is on the narrower issues of whether human activity is the primary driver of global warming or whether it signals imminent climate disaster.

“Neither of these arguments have been proven, and they represent the extremes to which the ‘believers’ will go to push their agenda,” said Mr. Legates in an email to The Washington Times. “These questions are seldom addressed by the ‘believers’ when they are trying to manufacture their supposed ‘consensus’ since they will not find widespread agreement.”

Those touting the 97 percent figure “ask simplistic, obvious questions for which nearly 100 percent consensus can be attained and then pretend that saying ‘I believe in climate change’ actually means ‘I believe anthropogenic global warming will be disastrous,’” he said.

The great 97 percent debate heated up again in the context of Friday’s signing of the Paris Agreement at the United Nations. In the nonbinding accord, signed by Secretary of State John F. Kerry, 175 nations agreed to work toward keeping the rise in global temperatures before 2100 “well below” 2 degrees Celsius compared to pre-industrial levels.

The December talks that laid the groundwork for the accord “marked the moment that we put to rest once and for all the debate over whether climate change is real — and began instead to galvanize our focus on how, as a global community, we are going to address the irrefutable reality that nature is changing at an increasingly rapid pace due to our own choices,” Mr. Kerry said.

Skeptics say the White House is trying to have it both ways by misrepresenting the 97 percent figure to counter opposition to the agreement.

For example, in an Organizing for Action email last week, Mr. Obama said 97 percent agree on the “basic science of climate change,” a broad, vague statement that could apply to a host of climate-related theories and would include any number of leading “deniers.”

“Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree on the basic science of climate change, and we’ve been hearing their warnings for years,” Mr. Obama said in the email. “But climate change deniers in Congress and at the state level have willfully rejected scientific analysis and ignored potential threats.”

In December Mr. Obama upped the ante by saying at a press conference that “99.5 of scientists and experts” agree with the “global consensus” that “this is really important,” according to CNSNews.com, a similarly vague pronouncement.

As skeptics increasingly challenge the 97 percent figure, which has its roots in a 2004 study by Harvard’s Naomi Oreskes, other researchers have come to its defense.

Most recently, a Michigan Technological University study published in the April edition of Environmental Research Letters “confirms that 97 percent of climate scientists agree that climate change is caused by humans,” according to an April 11 press release.

But a March survey by George Mason University of 4,092 American Meteorological Society members found that only 67 percent believed that climate change is mostly or entirely caused by humans.

“Fully 33 percent either believe climate change is not occurring, is mostly natural or is at most half-natural and half-man-made (I tend toward that last category) or simply think we ‘don’t know,’” said Roy W. Spencer, climate scientist at the University of Alabama at Huntsville, who has been branded a “denier” by the climate change movement.

“For something that is supposed to be ‘settled science,’ I find that rather remarkable,” Mr. Spencer said in a March 24 post on his Global Warming blog.

Three years ago Mr. Legates and his team created a stir by challenging a paper by John Cook, Global Change Institute research fellow, who had claimed to validate the 97 percent consensus with an examination of 11,944 scientific papers over a 21-year period.

The University of Delaware team examined the data and concluded that the consensus was actually closer to 0.3 percent — not 97 percent.

Why? “[A]ny paper which did not provide an explicit, quantified rejection of their supposed consensus was in agreement with the consensus,” Mr. Legates said in a post last week on the climate website Watts Up With That?

“In other words, the entire exercise was a clever sleight-of-hand trick,” Mr. Legates said. “What is the real figure? We may never know. Scientists who disagree with the supposed consensus — that climate change is man-made and dangerous — find themselves under constant attack.”

Mr. Legates was one of seven academics who came under investigation last year after Rep. Raul M. Grijalva, Arizona Democrat, sent letters to their universities asking for their funding sources. Supporters of the “Grijalva Seven” professors slammed the probe as a “witch hunt” designed to chill dissenting research.

The University of Delaware refused to cooperate with the investigation, citing its risks to academic freedom.

I've outlined the paragraphs you might find interesting, greenfag. but probably not, you are the real world version of bumscum's lemmings. if the Gov says it, it must be true, yeah? for that reason alone, you libtard .. i wouldn't believe it. neither should you.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:32 PM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

Reports like this have been published time and time again. They all seem to basically say the same thing. They never seem to have a plan to remedy the problem. So one must ask themselves, is there even a problem to be remedied?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:54 PM   #5
Greenflag
Account Disabled

No, you guys just think that people like Rick Perry, Donald Trump , Sarah Palin knows more about science than all of the scientists in the world. You guys are so much smarter. , Obama was quoting scientists not oil companies and Republican Politicians and the billionaires that fund this fake science you believe. You guys come up with conspiracy theories and follow fake news when you don't like the facts. You blame global warming on Al Gore and the Chinese. When your politicians can't produce what they say they are going to, you blame the deep state. Even oil companies have admitted that climate change is caused by burning fossil fuels. The only people in the world that think climate change is fake is mostly Republicans in America. The U.S. Navy even knows that many of their naval bases are in jeopardy because melting ice. You make shit up as you go. This is comedy for me.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...fclimatechange

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/ma...limate-change/
Old 08-08-2017, 09:13 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Reports like this have been published time and time again. They all seem to basically say the same thing. They never seem to have a plan to remedy the problem. So one must ask themselves, is there even a problem to be remedied?

Jim
oh there's a problem that needs to be remedied .. it's called wealth redistribution.
i'm not in favor ... bahhaaaaa

Quote:
No, you guys just think that people like Rick Perry, Donald Trump , Sarah Palin knows more about science than all of the scientists in the world. You guys are so much smarter. , Obama was quoting scientists not oil companies and Republican Politicians and the billionaires that fund this fake science you believe. You guys come up with conspiracy theories and follow fake news when you don't like the facts. You blame global warming on Al Gore and the Chinese. When your politicians can't produce what they say they are going to, you blame the deep state. Even oil companies have admitted that climate change is caused by burning fossil fuels. The only people in the world that think climate change is fake is mostly Republicans in America. The U.S. Navy even knows that many of their naval bases are in jeopardy because melting ice. You make shit up as you go. This is comedy for me.

bahhaaaaaa your first link attempts to validate the very study now shown to be false. and you claim we are dumb??

bahhaaaa
Old 08-08-2017, 09:21 PM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

Well if burning of Fossil Fuels is the culprit of "Global Warming" Obama had eight years to set the ball in motion to remedy the problem, he never did. This is nothing more than a case of Pseudoscience and bullshit politics coming together to burden the masses with an issue that will never see a viable solution.

Jim
Old 08-08-2017, 09:32 PM   #8
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well if burning of Fossil Fuels is the culprit of "Global Warming" Obama had eight years to set the ball in motion to remedy the problem, he never did. This is nothing more than a case of Pseudoscience and bullshit politics coming together to burden the masses with an issue that will never see a viable solution.

Jim
I know Mojo, you are smarter than all of the scientists put together. I am surprised the Republican has not cured cancer with their brain power. Obama did a lot to fight climate change. How about the Paris accord, solar energy credits, Auto credits for electric cars and hybrids. Higher MPG standards for cars and trucks. He did all of this without any help from the Republicans that don't believe in science or payoff some crackpot to write some fake news articles. Hell , I am not going to the doctor anymore. I will just ask the crazy conservatives on this board what is wrong with me.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:50 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I know Mojo, you are smarter than all of the scientists put together. I am surprised the Republican has not cured cancer with their brain power. Obama did a lot to fight climate change. How about the Paris accord, solar energy credits, Auto credits for electric cars and hybrids. Higher MPG standards for cars and trucks. He did all of this without any help from the Republicans that don't believe in science or payoff some crackpot to write some fake news articles. Hell , I am not going to the doctor anymore. I will just ask the crazy conservatives on this board what is wrong with me.
yep.! he promised to give the world boat loads of US money including Turkey to do nothing about .. anything.

yep. he did a lot .. of nothing. does that count as something?? i mean .. other than the money giveaway .. or does that not concern you? some of it is your tax dollars asshole.

and you are unconcerned, right? because just like that next unicorn sighting .. you just know the world will take that free US moolah and do what's right with it, yeah?

oh they'll do what's right .. for them. not the US or old mother Gaia.

and let's talk about those government handouts known as incentives ... one word .. you know it's coming .. yep! the train wreck is gonna bitch slap you ..

SOLYNDRA

bahhaaaa

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...yndra-scandal/

btw fagass ... is the above link breitbart? nope. is it fox? nope. it's good old biased WaPo .. the very same leftist slanted people who didn't want to report on Lynch's extremely improper meeting with Bill the perv.

but wait sports fans !!! it gets better!!

Politics
Battery firm backed by federal stimulus money files for bankruptcy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ed16f639032b

yet you somehow think that everything Obama did .. didn't do really .. is right when all of it crashed? all of it ... Solyndra, A123, all of it.

just show me one Obama era climate change success. one. there must be at least ... one yeah??

right??????

oh and Paris does not count. show me something in the US done by Obama about this hoax of man-made climate change that actually didn't fail.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:20 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
All that is total nonsense. None of that is going do squat do lower the earth's temperature. The Electric car is the funniest. The average person can't even afford an electric or hybrid vehicle. Obama didn't do anything realistic he just blew smoke up everybody's ass.

Jim
Old 08-08-2017, 10:27 PM   #11
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Quote:
All that is total nonsense. None of that is going do squat do lower the earth's temperature. The Electric car is the funniest. The average person can't even afford an electric or hybrid vehicle. Obama didn't do anything realistic he just blew smoke up everybody's ass.

Jim

0.59 cent per/gal around in the 1980s and now around $2.00 per/gal or either fossil fuel / corn etc per/gal
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:47 AM   #12
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Yeah and scientists don't rig the results. Check out the scientists that claimed to have created cold fusion.
Just because a person claims to be a scientist does not make their word facts.
If I were a scientist that was getting p0aid to research climate change, I bet I could find something to perpetuate the grants.

What do scientists and the DNC have in common........they will rig things if they feel the need.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:29 AM   #13
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
... Hell , I am not going to the doctor anymore. I will just ask the crazy conservatives on this board what is wrong with me.

The list of what's wrong with you is too long to get into here but the cure is relatively simple and cheap. A 45 slug implanted in your brain should do the trick. The good thing about it is that you can self-administer the cure. If a 45 is not available you can substitute a 40 or 9MM. The most difficult part is finding your brain but I have confidence that you can do this. We will know you have succeeded if we never hear from you again. However, if we continue to hear from you then that once again proves you are a failure. Good luck and happy hunting.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:57 AM   #14
Greenflag
Account Disabled

A bunch of dumbass hick internet trolls.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:06 AM   #15
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
yep.! he promised to give the world boat loads of US money including Turkey to do nothing about .. anything.

yep. he did a lot .. of nothing. does that count as something?? i mean .. other than the money giveaway .. or does that not concern you? some of it is your tax dollars asshole.

and you are unconcerned, right? because just like that next unicorn sighting .. you just know the world will take that free US moolah and do what's right with it, yeah?

oh they'll do what's right .. for them. not the US or old mother Gaia.

and let's talk about those government handouts known as incentives ... one word .. you know it's coming .. yep! the train wreck is gonna bitch slap you ..

SOLYNDRA

bahhaaaa

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...yndra-scandal/

btw fagass ... is the above link breitbart? nope. is it fox? nope. it's good old biased WaPo .. the very same leftist slanted people who didn't want to report on Lynch's extremely improper meeting with Bill the perv.

but wait sports fans !!! it gets better!!

Politics
Battery firm backed by federal stimulus money files for bankruptcy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ed16f639032b

yet you somehow think that everything Obama did .. didn't do really .. is right when all of it crashed? all of it ... Solyndra, A123, all of it.

just show me one Obama era climate change success. one. there must be at least ... one yeah??

right??????

oh and Paris does not count. show me something in the US done by Obama about this hoax of man-made climate change that actually didn't fail.
Waco Kid then why are you posting this from Washington Post , if it is fake news> Solyndra is cherry picking a story out of billions the US govt spent on alternative energy. Obama was not running the company. Actually many companies today were started with govt seed money or are able to survive with subsidies from the US govt in all industries. The Chinese are kicking our ass in solar production as well as electric cars because of dumbshits like you that just say it is all a lie because the Republican party told you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women