Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2024, 02:33 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Leftists think they are getting real news. That’s a major problem for America

From far left Glenn Greenwald:

The extent to which Democrats in the US trust the planet's largest media corporations is amazing, and speaks volumes about why they're so easily propagandized.

It also shows on whose side those media corporations are.

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 03:18 PM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

What I find revealing is the way Democrats are always quick to attack the SOURCE of a damaging story - e.g. "oh look, it's FOX News and everyone knows they never tell the truth".

When Democrats can't refute the substance of a story, their default is to shoot the messenger. It's a sure sign they know they're in trouble, and it tells me the story needs to be pursued more aggressively lol.

Republicans do it too, but not nearly as much. Even when they point out a source is biased, they still try to address the substance of the story using facts and reasoning.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:30 AM   #3
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What I find revealing is the way Democrats are always quick to attack the SOURCE of a damaging story - e.g. "oh look, it's FOX News and everyone knows they never tell the truth".

When Democrats can't refute the substance of a story, their default is to shoot the messenger. It's a sure sign they know they're in trouble, and it tells me the story needs to be pursued more aggressively lol.

Republicans do it too, but not nearly as much. Even when they point out a source is biased, they still try to address the substance of the story using facts and reasoning.
Oh, that's rich.

Well, it wasn't Democrats who coined, and then stupidly overused, the term "fake news" as a reply to every single story they haven't liked in recent years.
Just sayin'.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:39 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

When Democrats can't refute the substance of a story, their default is to shoot the messenger.

Very true. We see examples of this here all the time
Old 01-15-2024, 08:26 AM   #5
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Oh, that's rich.

Well, it wasn't Democrats who coined, and then stupidly overused, the term "fake news" as a reply to every single story they haven't liked in recent years.
Just sayin'.

So true!
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 10:50 AM   #6
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
So true!
Gotta love how they all screamed "fake news" for seven years and now they have a problem with us questioning the validity of their "sources"
Old 01-15-2024, 11:20 AM   #7
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Gotta love how they all screamed "fake news" for seven years and now they have a problem with us questioning the validity of their "sources"
You're distorting what we are saying.

Go ahead and question the validity of a source all you want.

Just don't stop there. Try to address the SUBSTANCE of what that source is saying as well. If you can.

You'll never see me call something "fake" without elaborating and telling you exactly what is fake about it.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 12:51 PM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Why is it that as far left Glenn Greenwald notes, Democrats are so easily propagandized?

Inquiring minds want to know
Old 01-15-2024, 01:17 PM   #9
1#Ratt
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Why is it that as far left Glenn Greenwald notes, Democrats are so easily propagandized?

Inquiring minds want to know
Another misrepresentation by you, calling Glenn Greenwald
" far left"
This what he feels about it.

In conversation around 2021 with Glenn Beck, Greenwald said:

"The Democratic Party is a party that I view as completely repressive and not just the Democratic Party but the liberal movement that supports it. By liberal, just to be clear, I don't mean the far left, the kind of left-wing movement that supported Bernie Sanders—a lot of them hate Democrats at least as much as people on the right.

Berry why can't you post without all this exaggeration?
1#Ratt is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 01:33 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1#Ratt View Post
Another misrepresentation by you, calling Glenn Greenwald
" far left"
This what he feels about it.

In conversation around 2021 with Glenn Beck, Greenwald said:

"The Democratic Party is a party that I view as completely repressive and not just the Democratic Party but the liberal movement that supports it. By liberal, just to be clear, I don't mean the far left, the kind of left-wing movement that supported Bernie Sanders—a lot of them hate Democrats at least as much as people on the right.

Berry why can't you post without all this exaggeration?
The better question is why can't you post the truth ??

Glenn Greenwald is a outwardly gay, far left journalist. Just because he dislikes mainstream Democrats does not make him any less far-left. He supported Bernie Sanders - you can't get much more far left than that. In addition, Greenwald criticizes a number of entities. He was one of the most powerful critics of the “war on terror” in the Bush era, the US Security state, censorship, etc.

He is still far left. Now, back to the question which you are obviously trying to distract people from:

Old 01-15-2024, 02:39 PM   #11
onawbtngr546
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:

That is a genuine, real good question!

onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:34 PM   #12
1#Ratt
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Glenn Greenwald is a outwardly gay, far left journalist. Just because he dislikes mainstream Democrats does not make him any less far-left. He supported Bernie Sanders - you can't get much more far left than that. In addition, Greenwald criticizes a number of entities. He was one of the most powerful critics of the “war on terror” in the Bush era, the US Security state, censorship, etc.

He is still far left. Now, back to the question which you are obviously trying to distract people from:

I posted the truth and anyone who researches Greenwald will know I'm right.
But I forgot, in your world anyone who has ever been critical of a republican President, has to be far left.
If anything, Greenwald is a centralist who does not follow either party
1#Ratt is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 10:43 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
But I forgot, in your world anyone who has ever been critical of a republican President, has to be far left.

which makes Greenwald a neutral commentator without political bias

thanks for clearing that up
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 11:50 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you didn't. Please tell us which of these facts are incorrect and why

"Glenn Greenwald is a outwardly gay, far left journalist. Just because he dislikes mainstream Democrats does not make him any less far-left. He supported Bernie Sanders - you can't get much more far left than that. In addition, Greenwald criticizes a number of entities. He was one of the most powerful critics of the “war on terror” in the Bush era, the US Security state, censorship, etc."

And even if I said you are correct (you aren't) about Greenwald being a centrist, then that would make him an unbiased journalist. So back to the question which you are trying to distract people from:

Why is it that as Glenn Greenwald notes, Democrats are so easily propagandized?
Old 01-16-2024, 12:14 AM   #15
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
You're distorting what we are saying.

Go ahead and question the validity of a source all you want.

Just don't stop there. Try to address the SUBSTANCE of what that source is saying as well. If you can.

You'll never see me call something "fake" without elaborating and telling you exactly what is fake about it.
Too bad you're not the Republican front runner because he can't claim that, and you know that's what I'm referring to. When has 45 ever called something "fake news" then went onto "address the SUBSTANCE" of why? Lol. Let's get real here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women