Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Trump becoming more and more isolated

Trump gradually losing his cronies and minions. The worst possible situation for a country would be to elect a would be dictator in this condition.

VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Trumpfs mind ain't right.
In many ways!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM   #3
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

We already have a dictator elected with not one right policy in the last 3.5 years. Not surprising since same idiotic economic policies of the 60's and 70's.

The country can only improve if Trump is elected.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #4
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
We already have a dictator elected with not one right policy in the last 3.5 years. Not surprising since same idiotic economic policies of the 60's and 70's.

This is total fiction. If Biden was a dictator then he wouldn’t need congress to pass legislation that he asks for. Anyone who thinks Biden is a dictator needs to educate themselves on the facts.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

hahahahahahahaha
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:36 AM   #6
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
His own former VP doesn't even want to endorse that old fat orange child. Do you think you know Trump better than Pence does?

As time goes on before November, things are going to look worse for Trump. I am not a poll follower, but he is trending in the wrong direction for a reason from what I've read in this forum sans Salty's usual poll fiction.

Why anyone would want a wannabe dictator who acts like a child to run this country is beyond me. I am certainly no Biden fan, but at least he acts like an adult and is not a possibly soon to be convicted criminal.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:33 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
His own former VP doesn't even want to endorse that old fat orange child. Do you think you know Trump better than Pence does?

As time goes on before November, things are going to look worse for Trump. I am not a poll follower, but he is trending in the wrong direction for a reason from what I've read in this forum sans Salty's usual poll fiction.

Why anyone would want a wannabe dictator who acts like a child to run this country is beyond me. I am certainly no Biden fan, but at least he acts like an adult and is not a possibly soon to be convicted criminal.
If by “acting like an adult” means making up lies about your entire life, stumbling and mumbling through interviews, destroying the Country with his insane policies, and making the USA the laughing stock of the world, then Biden is your man.

It is really amazing that people hate Trump so much that they will accept a old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, plagiarizing corrupt piece of shit like Joe Biden as President.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old Today, 08:07 AM   #8
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Biden is not the topic of this thread
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #9
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This is total fiction. If Biden was a dictator then he wouldn’t need congress to pass legislation that he asks for. Anyone who thinks Biden is a dictator needs to educate themselves on the facts.

You really haven't paid attention to reality. The border disaster all because of Biden's executive orders. The Justice Department is corrupt and only prosecuting Republicans and not Democrats.

You believe the Democrats smoke screen lies
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Biden is not the topic of this thread

You brought up the word wanna be dictator. Just pointing out that we already have one in office. So I stayed on topic
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If by “acting like an adult” means making up lies about your entire life, stumbling and mumbling through interviews, destroying the Country with his insane policies, and making the USA the laughing stock of the world, then Biden is your man.

It is really amazing that people hate Trump so much that they will accept a old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, plagiarizing corrupt piece of shit like Joe Biden as President.
Do you also know Trump better than Pence does. Do you think Trump is honest, Jackie? Do you also believe in the tooth fairy too? LOL

Let me tell you what is about to happen: The election is far away but not that far away so it's how you close. Biden's camp is about to run out everyone who Trump showed his ass to and worked closely with Trump to prove how inept the big baby is as a leader. I doubt they will be nice...

That won't matter to his MAGA cult and the Uber rich who want Trump. But it will matter to many independents and to my admittedly limited knowledge, he still has not gained any favor with the suburbanite women who are smart enough to identify a pig when it oinks.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:40 AM   #12
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Do you also know Trump better than Pence does, Jackie?

Let me tell you what is about to happen: The election is far away but not that far away so it's how you close. Biden's camp is about to run out everyone who Trump showed his ass to and worked closely with Trump to prove how inept the big baby is as a leader. I doubt they will be nice...

That won't matter to his MAGA cult and the Uber rich who want Trump. But it will matter to many independents and to my admittedly limited knowledge, he still has not gained any favor with the suburbanite women who are smart enough to identify a pig when it oinks.

It is called lawfare, and Biden and Democrats are destroying the country and the Constitution from within
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #13
Hdtown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Diaper Don is done and will go away soon, just not soon enough.
Hdtown is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:46 AM   #14
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
You brought up the word wanna be dictator. Just pointing out that we already have one in office. So I stayed on topic

Virtually every one of your posts bashes Biden, provide no substance, and are off topic to the threads you post in.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women