Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2019, 06:58 AM   #16
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ View Post
That place has Sucked for a long time!
This
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 09:14 PM   #17
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

ALL Houston strip clubs suck now!
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:45 AM   #18
JackTripperATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Agreed!
JackTripperATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #19
amexblack
Valued Poster

They had hotter girls and more patrons on the day shift before they changed to dollar drinks all day. Go figure...

Also when there is a girl drought the good ones stop working the crowd. It turns into a sellers market and they can waste time with the old dudes and the table of five who arent getting dances. Ive also noticed that the players arent really playing and making money these days. Must suck for them and their budget.
amexblack is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:29 PM   #20
Techexec
Registered Member

Men’s club has sucked for a long time. Some hot chicks but very little touching or extras. St James isn’t bad but far, Chicas is prob the best for extras
Techexec is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #21
Snuggles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

mens club is high rent hoes
you gotta dress to impress and carry yourself a lil large in there to get action.

that isn't a place for the avg smucK to play in...not when some CEO or salesman is dropping 5k on the corp CC ordering fine wine and getting his client a handy and a evening visit at the dbltree.
Snuggles is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 03:13 PM   #22
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

TMC sux and has for years. I don't know about the "Old White guy" stuff, but I did see a dancer accept tips on stage from a young white guy. Then a fairly nicely dressed black guy walked up and she completely ignored him.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:23 PM   #23
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Mike: The Sc scene is a game that is played by the dancers and the men. The guys try to get what they can for as little as they can. The girls try to take all your money however that can happen. Some guys like this sort of chase.

If you want some personal attention with a sure-thing happy ending, do the research and find an Indy Provider that you can afford for 1 1/2 or 2 hrs.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:46 PM   #24
mike111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Mike: The Sc scene is a game that is played by the dancers and the men. The guys try to get what they can for as little as they can. The girls try to take all your money however that can happen. Some guys like this sort of chase.

If you want some personal attention with a sure-thing happy ending, do the research and find an Indy Provider that you can afford for 1 1/2 or 2 hrs.
Every time I go to a strip club I do see a provider afterwards. I never go with the intent on getting action. If I happen across something interesting then I'll give it a go.

I just wanted some good old fashioned dances and a few drinks from this place. I just wanted to unwind and had a few hundred to spend ya know. This shitty place full of cunty dancers (at this time, don't know of other shifts) wouldnt accommodate me for whatever reason. I would say that the girl tending bar was fantastic to me though. Her name is Mackenzie I think. (Don't know how to spell it.)

I am fully aware of the SC scene and it's workings as I am a vet. Of all the places I been to I have never had trouble giving money away until I came here. This place just sucked.
mike111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:49 PM   #25
mike111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
TMC sux and has for years. I don't know about the "Old White guy" stuff, but I did see a dancer accept tips on stage from a young white guy. Then a fairly nicely dressed black guy walked up and she completely ignored him.
Yeah absolutely what I meant. The old white guy stuff was just what I experienced that day.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:36 PM   #26
mike111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techexec View Post
Men’s club has sucked for a long time. Some hot chicks but very little touching or extras. St James isn’t bad but far, Chicas is prob the best for extras
I didn't see too many hot ones on my lone visit. Could be the shift I know. There was one hot Latina and a cute black girl. That's all! Every other girl had hard bolt-ons with dry hair or were flat chested with loose skinny bodies. The stage performances were shit too. They just swayed back and forth to ACDC or some shitty hair metal band. Now I'm not trashing classic rock or metal it's just terrible erotic dancing music in my opinion.
Old 06-15-2019, 02:30 PM   #27
Dubbleo7
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

You should all go see the new Cuban girls. They will treat you right! But VIP and girl is $800 plus. Yeni is model material. Perfect body. Gorgeous face and very passionate. AMAZING!
Dubbleo7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:11 PM   #28
Dubbleo7
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

One word of caution. Make sure you go with the really private dark VIP. The others are a waste of time and money if you want full service.
Dubbleo7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:19 PM   #29
mike111
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbleo7 View Post
One word of caution. Make sure you go with the really private dark VIP. The others are a waste of time and money if you want full service.
I appreciate the advice but I think all VIP is a waste of money. Outside the club is the way to go if you can negotiate it. I hate to give those leaches any more money when the girl is doing all the work.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:47 PM   #30
Kraid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yeah, man. My last visit to TMC was about four years ago. Two whole hours elapsed, and not one dancer or waitress approached me that evening...never again.
Kraid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women