Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2019, 05:00 AM   #1
grimes244
Premium Access

Encounters: 132
Default MY 100 review for all to see

User ID: 248664
Date: June 26, 2019
Name: Makaya Jade and UTR
Phone: 361-741-0059
Email Address: makaya.jade84@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=248664
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: close to SPID
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, DATY, MISH, Toys, BBBJTC, G on G
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: MJ is now blond with blue highlights. UTR is brown, medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: MJ 5' 4", 125lbs, 34A-25-30, UTR 5’5” 130lbs 36C -22- 34
The Rest of the Story: For my 100 review I wanted something special. I have tried to see several well known kinky Providers. Some of those Providers decided not to visit our area. Once, when I was traveling, I could not link up with a kinky Provider in Waco. I contacted several local Providers to try to set this role play up.

I wanted a Provider that is known to me to set up another Provider that could role play a new to the hobby session. I have asked MJ several times if she knew anyone. This time MJ said she knew a girl that wanted to get into the hobby. This was real not a role play.

I arrived at MJ’s incall on time. (MJ was as usual late for the scheduled time). UTR was already there but MJ wanted to talk with her a few minutes before the session started.

MJ brought in the UTR. Both were dressed sexy with hose, panties and bras. We talked about the administrative parts of a hobby session, references, incalls, parking and meeting the Hobbyist for the first time.

We were all standing. MJ gave me a DFK. MJ stroked my cock on the outside on my shorts. UTR followed her lead and stroked, too. I DFK both and it turned in to a 3 way DFK. I fondled both and they fondled me. They helped me out my clothes and soon their panties and bras were on the floor.

We moved to the bed. MJ wanted to show UTR the sleeved vibrator. I let her do it some and UTR joined in for a double BJ. I had MJ remove that thing and we (MJ and I) started DATY. Everyone ate pussy. MJ tried to get UTR off with her finger and while I DATY.

UTR is tight. I asked UTR which way she wanted to fuck. We started in Missionary. I looked over at MJ, she had the wand on her own pussy about to get off. UTR and I stopped fucking and helped MJ hold the wand and we both DATY.

UTR wanted to watch me fuck MJ. I mounted MJ missionary. UTR was got a good view of my ass humping MJ. UTR helped. She played with my balls and even pushed them into MJ.

I turned over, changed condoms, UTR climbed on CG. MJ held my balls and played with UTR’s tits.

I needed a break. UTR laid down. MJ went back to DATY. I DATY on MJ. I moved to hold UTR so she could lean back on me as I played with her tits. UTR watched MJ DATY.

I laid down on the bed. They both started DFK and sucking my tits. We discussed how hard a friend likes his nipples sucked. I allowed it all I could.

Soon, they were double BBBJ and playing with my balls and taint. MJ got the vibrator and sleeve again. Both used it on me. I shot my cum.

MJ explained that they needed to write there initials in the cum. They did.

MJ got some wipes and took care of the cleanup.

As we got dressed, we discussed the end of a session.

It was supposed to be a role play but ended up being real. I think UTR may join ECCIE or she may stay UTR. You guys can contact MJ for double?

Take care of UTR. She will be a good addition to the local area.

MJ rate is $200 and it was doubled, $400.
Recommendation: Yes
grimes244 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:49 PM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

grime, congrats on your known-to-you and woman-getting-into-the-hobby doubles! talk about some get-down-and-funky delites!

glad it all came out delitefully!

sounds like they were visual opposites - one older & one younger; one smaller breasts & one larger breasts; one blonde & one brunette. but both sounded like they gave you a time to remember!
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women