Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2017, 04:00 AM   #181
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You are right.
That would have been a good place to stop typing.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 09:41 AM   #182
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Real Veterans do not argue about this shit on a hooker board. The real Vets are shaking their heads at the stupidity....
You never served in the military, yet you presume to speak for "real veterans" and know how they react to a stolen valor liar? I don't think so, fagboy. Why don't you take a poll before you spout such presumptuous bullshit? Limit it to veterans in this forum who address the 14 questions HFC posed to Lubed WhinyAss... that way we'll know it's a poll of "real veterans"!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 10:41 AM   #183
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
By the way I am gay. What about you?

really? well that explains a lot! so .. Empty Pockets ... i hear Chelsea Manning is available ...

funny that this is Obama's only real achievement in 8 years isn't it? he commutes the 35 year sentence of a spy so it can be a nutty fruitcake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
That " real achievement " will get odummer MORE points the fluffer and puffer crowd on here. " puffer" being a peter puffer like MT says he is !
Quote:
maybe empty pockets will add this to his profile ..

"Peter puffer puffed a peck of pickled peckers"

bahahhaaaaaaa

according to wiki .. that's 2 GALLONS of pickled peckers!

quite an appetite!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck
Well since that comment was made 9 months ago I would assume you guys all knew. That being said it makes more sense as to why you guys are always taunting me. You know, fresh "meat" for you to taste. I remember I used to tease girls I had a crush on when I was younger.
But I am a little confused, besides that one comment, everything I have ever said you guys said was a lie. So if that is true then I guess you guy really do line up to taste the magical endowment of over 12 inches and 6 inch girth I am packing.
Also have you thought about how many of you went down on some girl that I may have been with before? Ha ha! I know DSK has for sure and he loved it. Hell he has even smiled at me leaving one day.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 10:46 AM   #184
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You never served in the military, yet you presume to speak for "real veterans" and know how they react to a stolen valor liar? I don't think so, fagboy. Why don't you take a poll before you spout such presumptuous bullshit? Limit it to veterans in this forum who address the 14 questions HFC posed to Lubed WhinyAss... that way we'll know it's a poll of "real veterans"!
Hey did your drill instructor tell you only steers and queers come out of Pittsburgh? Never mind you were not in either, you were too busy cheer leading for the lame ass steelers.
Old 05-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #185
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I tell you the truth you are a real ass clown. If you are worried about someone on a whore board that you don't know from Adam's House cat pretending to be a "veteran" or not than you either or clueless or have way too much time on your hands.
I really get a kick out of making you guys so angry that you can get completely off topic just to bash me. What makes it really sad is that you guys are grown men- I expect this behavior from teenagers but grown men?
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if you had Reuter's conduct a poll are you really that butt hurt on a whore board worrying about some other man's credentials?
I had another ass clown take time out of a day to post a thread about whether I would show up to meet someone who is banned and lives in another state? You guys are really some dumb wits - you really are in need of some help.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:09 PM   #186
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I tell you the truth you are a real ass clown. If you are worried about someone on a whore board that you don't know from Adam's House cat pretending to be a "veteran" or not than you either or clueless or have way too much time on your hands.
I really get a kick out of making you guys so angry that you can get completely off topic just to bash me. What makes it really sad is that you guys are grown men- I expect this behavior from teenagers but grown men?
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if you had Reuter's conduct a poll are you really that butt hurt on a whore board worrying about some other man's credentials?
I had another ass clown take time out of a day to post a thread about whether I would show up to meet someone who is banned and lives in another state? You guys are really some dumb wits - you really are in need of some help.
well there you have it right from retarded SGM fat-ass lubes own mouth he is not a vet
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #187
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
well there you have it right from retarded SGM fat-ass lubes own mouth he is not a vet
You do know that "veteran or not" is kind of a Schrodinger cat statement. Or how is it you have the ability to manipulate the English language?

Stick to things you know. See I believe you were in the 1/9 alright. And you were taught to do as you were told without thinking. You learned well congrats!
Old 05-19-2017, 04:48 PM   #188
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
(to MT Pockets)That would have been a good place to stop typing.
He can't help himself. He thinks what he says is clever, but he is too stupid to know any better.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:53 PM   #189
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Well since that comment was made 9 months ago I would assume you guys all knew. That being said it makes more sense as to why you guys are always taunting me. You know, fresh "meat" for you to taste. I remember I used to tease girls I had a crush on when I was younger.
But I am a little confused, besides that one comment, everything I have ever said you guys said was a lie. So if that is true then I guess you guy really do line up to taste the magical endowment of over 12 inches and 6 inch girth I am packing.
Also have you thought about how many of you went down on some girl that I may have been with before? Ha ha! I know DSK has for sure and he loved it. Hell he has even smiled at me leaving one day.
Polski Wyrob called. he wants that pickle in your pocket back.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:38 PM   #190
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

You keep following her around to threads and you may get points
This is true....it seems like this forum takes the best out of some people so a small break or step back is probably a good idea from time to time..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #191
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
maybe empty pockets will add this to his profile ..

"Peter puffer puffed a peck of pickled peckers"

bahahhaaaaaaa

according to wiki .. that's 2 GALLONS of pickled peckers!

quite an appetite!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck
Pete R. Puffer will be bamscram / EKIM The Inbred Chimp's next " name " here on ECCIE !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:20 AM   #192
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Pete R. Puffer will be bamscram / EKIM The Inbred Chimp's next " name " here on ECCIE !

Gay rey the eccie member who doesn't wipe his ass has a new goat to clean his dingle berries .
Congrats ekim.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:51 AM   #193
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

Gay rey the eccie member who doesn't wipe his ass has a new goat to clean his dingle berries .
Congrats ekim.
So YOU'VE gone from a chimp, to a camel, to a goat ! Are you trying to appeal to the muzzie clientele at those KansASS gloryholes that YOU run EKIM ? And since I know how to operate a roll of toilet paper, (unlike YOU lying liberals ! ) YOU won't be picking any berries off of me. So quit PMing me and asking me to do so ! Go try YOUR lying liberal friends. Mebbe YOU could help assup and MT Pockets picking the berries from LUBE's WIDE ASS ! They tend to get busy WKing for him and forget their "duty " to seArgent shitburner.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #194
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Anybody posting in this fo r um is an idiot for doing so, that includes any veterans.

I do not have to be a veteran to know you should not be spouting off your military record on a whore board to try and prove your manhood.

Just like I do not have to be a Lion Tamer to know how dangerous it is to get into a cage with a fucking Lion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:19 PM   #195
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
This is true....it seems like this forum takes the best out of some people so a small break or step back is probably a good idea from time to time..
If the shoe fits wear it, I responded to only 2 threads outside of the political forum and the 2 threads were nearly 60 days apart that surely doesn't constitute "stalking" in any manner- carry on.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women