Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: where are you from
native Texan 30 36.14%
east coast northeast 8 9.64%
east coast central and south 5 6.02%
midwest/central US 18 21.69%
the south, not texas 12 14.46%
california 3 3.61%
northwest area 0 0%
the west ( not cali) 2 2.41%
other part of US I missed (AK, HI, Territories) 1 1.20%
another country 4 4.82%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2019, 07:00 PM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default where are you from?

wondering how many native Texans we have here and how many others and from where?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:17 PM   #2
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

how long have you been in Austin?
Old 06-21-2019, 09:21 PM   #3
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Born in Oklahoma, but I have been in Austin for 58 yrs. My father was native Texan, in Air Force, moved the family here when he left to go to UT. I'm pretty close to native.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:34 PM   #4
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

we'll claim you hun, good enough
Old 06-21-2019, 09:58 PM   #5
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Can you please define "native Texan" a little more, please?

Thank you!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:08 PM   #6
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd say basically if you're from here, not imported. I was born here, my family has been here well over 150 years. Do you call yourself a native Texan but were born elsewhere due to military or something but you've been here most of your life since childhood and claim it as home, I guess that counts. I am basically wondering how many new imports are here from what major areas. I would suspect lots from California are here in Austin now. just curious and you just know if you feel like you're a native Texan because your parents were from here and moved you back as soon as they could. that sort of exception.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:47 PM   #7
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Glad Daddy had a break between his 2 tours of duty in Nam

Born in Charlottesville, VA, when my brave warrior daddy got a much needed break from Vietnam. Well, not much of a break for him really. (Except for killing the Viet Cong and not getting killed himself). He was assigned to recruit and had a quota. Learned to swim on Virginia Beach before I could walk, literally.

Moved to Camp LeJeune when I was about 9 mths old, my sweet DI Daddy got a few more Marines in shape to fight and was called back for a 2nd tour in country. Came back in mid 70's, retired after 22 years and we moved to what I consider my only home town, in East TX. About 3-4 years old. Never moved again until I went to college. In Texas for undergrad. Duke in N Carolina for grad school. Memories of Camp LeJeune I guess. I love Military Men. They are SO HOT!

NEVER been any farther North. Why? I'm a DAR and I had many relatives fight in the War of Northern Aggression. Have been back to the Mother Land of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. I'm not really meant for the Texas heat, but it's home.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Daddy in Uniform.jpg (6.6 KB, 264 views)
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:04 AM   #8
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for voting y'all, very interesting so far and not what i expected at all.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:54 AM   #9
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive been here 15 years from South Boston
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Born and bred Texan...family line been here over 200 years
Mom still lives in Blue Bell country..siblings around there too.

You can take the gal outta Texas but you cant take the Texas outta the gal
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:00 AM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Born and raised right here in Austin. Aside from a few years as a touring musician, been here to see this town go to shit. As a kid, Koenig lane was a gravel rd, we had the Longhorn drive in, Burnet drive in, Chief drive in, Stallion for food, and Taco Flats on N. Loop & Lamar, nobody at Hamilton pool, Aqua Fest, the annual tug of rope over town lake between North and South Austinites, and all the cops were the thugs from high school.. Not to forget the Gang (Overtons) run club at Town Lake (as it was known) by the name of La Lollypop... ah... the good old days.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:36 AM   #12
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I'd say basically if you're from here, not imported. I was born here, my family has been here well over 150 years. Do you call yourself a native Texan but were born elsewhere due to military or something but you've been here most of your life since childhood and claim it as home, I guess that counts. I am basically wondering how many new imports are here from what major areas. I would suspect lots from California are here in Austin now. just curious and you just know if you feel like you're a native Texan because your parents were from here and moved you back as soon as they could. that sort of exception.

For your thoughtful and courteous reply!

- Anon.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:50 AM   #13
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK I'll just say it, I can not believe that there is no one on here from California!!! I am stunned. this is veryyy interesting to me and a big surprise. I wonder if they are all on other sites only like switter etc? thanks for playing y'all
Old 06-23-2019, 03:50 PM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

D.C. … I checked 'east coast central and south'.
Then again it might be considered Northeast (Mid-Atlantic really). Technically it's just under the Mason-Dixon line lol.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:05 PM   #15
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow California? Really? WHY. A different culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
OK I'll just say it, I can not believe that there is no one on here from California!!! I am stunned. this is veryyy interesting to me and a big surprise. I wonder if they are all on other sites only like switter etc? thanks for playing y'all

Lol! Ok I don't really know a lot of peeps from Cali, but from what I understand it's a bit of a strange place. I would have trouble adjusting to California, the north, and the Mid West. And I think the "unique" California people would have trouble adjusting to life in the South, especially TX. I got a reference from a super friendly P411 provider two years ago, a native Californian, so sweet and generous of spirit. We still email, she wants me to come live with her in her little cottage on a small side street off a major highway. Very discreet home; (bungalow she said, don't know what that is really); apparently. Such a lovely woman.

Had a few visitors from Cali, they were nice enough. They were here on business, convention, or for some type of pro sport or to be in a big arena concert. But I have never had a visitor here just to visit Texas and sightsee. But not one of the people I met from there, were BORN there. They have MOVED there from somewhere else. Kind of like the few people I have met as clients who are from New York. Not born and bred there. However I did have a visitor tell me that Katt is a very common Jewish surname from there, and that caught his eye even before my pics and bio, lol?

One of my fav actors; is Matthew McConaughey, from Uvalde, TX, and I went to high school with him and his brother in East TX.
Was a mere sophomore in my high school, when I was a SENIOR! And I was all that, lol! No self respecting female senior would date a sophomore of course. But a good friend of mine went to prom with his big brother.

And last year when our high school team won the National Championship, there was Matt! Never forgot where he came from. But lives in California most of the time. When he's not in his gorgeous home in his beautiful wife's native country, Brazil, I think, not sure. Nerdy sophomore but a great guy.

And I dated an older native Texan who lived next door to Stevie Ray Vaughan as a teenager. Cussed Stevie out good several times for leaning up against his old beater of a car with big studs on the pocket of his jeans and leaving scratches. Stevie was born and raised in Dallas, died in WI.

Sue, in your poll, most are native Texans. Do this same poll in California, or New York, and it would look very different I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Matthew Mc.jpg (402.1 KB, 181 views)
GingerKatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women