Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 12:37 PM   #1
Guest122620
Account Disabled

User ID: 193151
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So I have a question

If a Gentleman Books for his prefered appointment time HHR/HR. Then arrives on time (not late) decides he wants to
Shorten the appointment to a BNG/ QV. Is this acceptable? I'm honoring his appointment time and he arrives then he decides he wants to shorten the appointment to a BNG after I'm already prepared for his HHR tour. I personally believe it's rude behavior...
Guest122620 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
weebbadd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

In my opinion he should have contacted you before the appointment time and requested a change. I think it’s rude what he did.
weebbadd is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
Guest122620
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's what I thought as well but he waited till he got to my incall to tell me
Old 02-14-2018, 08:12 PM   #4
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

It's not rude, but it's unacceptable.
He reserved a block of your time for an agreed price.
He shows up, he gets that block of time for agreed price.
If he finishes early and wants to leave, that should be acceptable. But he should still pay for the reserved time.
Your business is based on price/hr. Last minute changes could cost you an hour appointment that you could have booked if he made the change earlier.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebbadd View Post
In my opinion he should have contacted you before the appointment time and requested a change. I think it’s rude what he did.

yes exactly...he booked out your set spot so he owes you for it...he should have prearranged the lesser session.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:58 PM   #6
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. You should be compensated for the time you had reserved. That was wrong of him. He was just being cheap.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:58 PM   #7
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We set our appts based on appt times. I like to have a 1/2/3 hours inbetween appts depends on how I feel. If he changes his appt time that throws off my other appt. Reason being I could have set the other appt at a earlier tine and possibly had room for another appt within my working time. If one person throws the time off it throws off our appt times. But most men dont think past the time their spending(understandable) I wouldnt)
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:36 PM   #8
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Retort: if a gentleman schedules a BNG, and gets there on time, but then decided he wants an hour instead. Is this acceptable? Which booking do you honor?
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:04 PM   #9
weebbadd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFromTER View Post
Retort: if a gentleman schedules a BNG, and gets there on time, but then decided he wants an hour instead. Is this acceptable? Which booking do you honor?
I guess it depends on if the lady has an opening in her schedule or not.
If the lady’s are like me I have my day planned and usually have a tight schedule. Extending the duration of the appointment without advance notice is still intruding on her schedule. She may or may not have time to accommodate.

But the point is he knew he wanted to extend his prearranged time he should have made arrangements prior to meeting is just good manners.
weebbadd is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #10
A1.
Valued Poster

A VERBAL AGREEMENT should be kept.
Client's asking for extra time is a bonus same as a person working overtime at a regular job. Part of the job. You are compensated for the work.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:16 AM   #11
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJae713 View Post

If a Gentleman Books for his prefered appointment time HHR/HR. Then arrives on time (not late) decides he wants to
Shorten the appointment to a BNG/ QV. Is this acceptable? I'm honoring his appointment time and he arrives then he decides he wants to shorten the appointment to a BNG after I'm already prepared for his HHR tour. I personally believe it's rude behavior...
while i agree it is pretty insensitive. i think this happens often with bp and other avenues where the in person look is not what was expected. in this case client seen what he was getting still chose to book so that should not come into play. if he was dissapointed perhaps he was being just kind and feared he wouldnt be UP for the appointment but didnt wanna totaly blow her off. probably should have just paid full amt and chalked it up and researched closer. it did not look like provider was hiding anything or misleading anyone
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:21 AM   #12
captjackno
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I would say he should have called ahead. You have to pay bills like everyone else. Remember this when he's looking for a reference.
captjackno is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:56 AM   #13
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by captjackno View Post
I would say he should have called ahead. You have to pay bills like everyone else. Remember this when he's looking for a reference.
yeah dont think she will be providing a reference.

while incredibly disgusting the below is lol funny as well. only thread ever read that made me wanna laugh cry and puke at the same time

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2175505

perhaps he enjoyed himself so much he shit
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:36 AM   #14
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
We set our appts based on appt times. I like to have a 1/2/3 hours inbetween appts depends on how I feel. If he changes his appt time that throws off my other appt. Reason being I could have set the other appt at a earlier tine and possibly had room for another appt within my working time. If one person throws the time off it throws off our appt times. But most men dont think past the time their spending(understandable) I wouldnt)
Damn how many guys are you trying to fit into a day. That doesn’t sound at all appealing. Fuck a client at 10 next client at 12. Wow. Ok.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:42 AM   #15
Guest122620
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
yeah dont think she will be providing a reference.
I will however I will let the Provider requesting the reference what happened... I also believe this gentleman doubles book since the appointment before yesterday he cancelled short notice saying something had came up witch is fine however I seen later on he did a review on another Provider for the same day he cancelled short notice with me... Then he does what he does yesterday

Quote:
while incredibly disgusting the below is lol funny as well. only thread ever read that made me wanna laugh cry and puke at the same time

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2175505

perhaps he enjoyed himself so much he shit
This is a complete different guy btw

Quote:
while i agree it is pretty insensitive. i think this happens often with bp and other avenues where the in person look is not what was expected. in this case client seen what he was getting still chose to book so that should not come into play. if he was dissapointed perhaps he was being just kind and feared he wouldnt be UP for the appointment but didnt wanna totaly blow her off. probably should have just paid full amt and chalked it up and researched closer. it did not look like provider was hiding anything or misleading anyone
This isn't the first time the gentleman had seen me so that's not an excuse since I'm smaller now then what I was when he first seen me

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women