Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default My fantasy ... Part II

Ok. Here is one born out of some sessions with the hottest Dominatrix known to mankind.

I show up to our usual meet place, and she arrives shortly thereafter. I climb in her car, we exchange pleasantries and then she puts a hood over my head, and ties it around my neck, nice and tight. A few minutes later I am pulled from her car, led up some steps AMD eventually placed on a board of some kind, legs spread and bound, hands above my head, bound.

My Dom begins by adding Nipple Clamps, a cock ring and ties up my balls, adding a little.weight to the rope to stretch my balls to my knees. There is some light flogging, more NT and CBT, she adds some hot wax to my nipples, chest and cock/balls. The restraints are removed and I am laid down, still unable to see but now she is using a blindfold! She lowers herself down on to my face, wiggles, and then sits ... cutting my airflow off until I absolute need air ... this goes on for several minutes until she helps me stand up ... then moves me to a bench of some sorts, and has me lay face down. Soon I feel the coldness of gel or lube being applied to my ass, she leans forward and whispers in my ear ... "time to prepare you for tonight" ... and with that, she slowly pushes a dildo, or something like that in to my virginal ass! She works it in and out slowly, for several minutes, and then she withdraws the toy ... then adds what she tells me is a preparation toy, I think it was a string of anal beads.

She helps me off of the bench, and in to a chair.

She then takes off the blindfold and proceeds to shaving off my goatee, and the rest of my gave becomes freshly shaven. She then starts applying makeup to my face and eyes, then a very sexy blonde wig, very sexy black hose and a matching panty and bra set, adding some "boobies" to my bra ... damn, I am stacked! A pair of heels, not too tall, and some jewelry, and suddenly I am all dressed up ... a damn, I look hot!

She leads me downstairs and there are two sexy GF's of hers ... I get some sexy looks, and nice hugs! Then I am told we are going clubbing! We get to a club (never heard of it!) and us four hot ladies walk in ... it is a G&L club, and I am getting some great looks, and a few of those bad ones. We head to a private VIP table, order up bottle service and then ... start scoping the place for playmates, male and female! We dance. I dance with other women, and men. It is provocative, sexy and I may be the only "girl" in the club getting a raging hardon! Any way, we pick up two guys, and a girl, and invite them back to my hotel.

When we get to the room, the girls start putting on a show, and I am hard again! Next thing I know is both guys are sitting on each side of me, my skirt being hiked up, hands groping my boobies, them kissing me, and me kissing them back. Now I have one guy between my legs sucking my cock, and the other guy is up on the couch with his cock at my lips! I instinctively open wide and take as much of that cock as possible!

I turn my head, and there is my Dom sitting on the back of the couch watching me get sucked by one guy (a first) while I am sucking the other guy (also a first!).

I will let your imagination take it from there but ... I did get ducked by both guys, and then.my Dom and one of her GF's got me from behind with strapons, and in the end, everyone came and came, all over my face and down my throat!

I was, for my Dom, her little slutty bitch for the night and cannot wait for the next party ... a Bukkake Party with me in the middle, and 5-7 guys having their way with me, and leaving their loads all over my face, neck, chest, ass and down my throat!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women