Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2018, 03:40 PM   #61
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Wow dude, I don't have a problem with her being transgender. I do have a problem with her being an American traitor. Interesting that you asked about her being transgender without even mentioning that she leaked classified information. Obama commuted her sentence-remember?
Apologies. I did not know Chelsea Manning at all prior to googling her after your post and the article I read made no mention of her conviction. I agree that she would be a dubious choice to be a U.S. Senator. I doubt she will get the nomination but stranger things have happened.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:52 PM   #62
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well,that's true hun. They should name Washington D.C. - Stranger Things..like after that Netflick show

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Apologies. I did not know Chelsea Manning at all prior to googling her after your post and the article I read made no mention of her conviction. I agree that she would be a dubious choice to be a U.S. Senator. I doubt she will get the nomination but stranger things have happened.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:43 PM   #63
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Another special election was held Tuesday, and another Repugnican loss!!!!

This time in Wisconsin, in a district that has been held by the Repugnicans since 2000 and Donnie boy won,. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Come on November!!!!!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:29 AM   #64
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Another special election was held Tuesday, and another Repugnican loss!!!!

This time in Wisconsin, in a district that has been held by the Repugnicans since 2000 and Donnie boy won,. HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Come on November!!!!!!
If elections were today instead of November, I would predict a solid Democratic takeover of the House. In the Senate 34 seats are up for re-election and 26 are held by Democrats. 5 of the races are currently considered "toss-ups", with 3 of those seats being held by Democrats, 2 by Republicans. So Democrats would have to win all 5 of the toss-up states to take control of the Senate. Probably won't happen.
Old 01-18-2018, 08:25 AM   #65
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Is a wall really a wall if it's see through?
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:41 AM   #66
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I must of missed something here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Is a wall really a wall if it's see through?
Old 01-18-2018, 10:06 AM   #67
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I must of missed something here.
"The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water....." - Donald Trump

So the question, is a wall really a wall if it's see through?
Old 01-18-2018, 11:16 AM   #68
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep - I'm caught up now. That part would be an invisible wall. I understand Trump speak you know. It'll work itself out.

Quote:
"The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it. Parts will be, of necessity, see through and it was never intended to be built in areas where there is natural protection such as mountains, wastelands or tough rivers or water....." - Donald Trump

So the question, is a wall really a wall if it's see through?
Old 01-18-2018, 11:33 AM   #69
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep - I'm caught up now. That part would be an invisible wall. I understand Trump speak you know. It'll work itself out.
This isn’t a video game. There’s no such thing as an invisible wall or a see through wall. Just by definition a wall isn’t see through. These things are why polls have his trustworthiness so low. This isn’t Trump speak. It’s him being told that a wall can’t stretch across the entire board and also it’s not needed everywhere. So he was to lie and say well I always meant that it would be see through some places. And things like this is why people are annoyed by Trump supporters. Y’all can’t even admit when he says something as stupid as a see through wall. Y’all try to interpret what he meant. You guys act like cult followers more than citizens or voters. It’s both sad and ridiculous.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:01 PM   #70
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
And do you, like me, have a problem with this wall being built with taxpayer dollars rather than having Mexico pay for it, as Trump PROMISED over and over and over again during the presidential campaign?

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
Old 01-18-2018, 01:22 PM   #71
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, it's not a cult following. I just happen to love Trump.
And I recognize the fact that nobody is perfect.

Quote:
This isn’t a video game. There’s no such thing as an invisible wall or a see through wall. Just by definition a wall isn’t see through. These things are why polls have his trustworthiness so low. This isn’t Trump speak. It’s him being told that a wall can’t stretch across the entire board and also it’s not needed everywhere. So he was to lie and say well I always meant that it would be see through some places. And things like this is why people are annoyed by Trump supporters. Y’all can’t even admit when he says something as stupid as a see through wall. Y’all try to interpret what he meant. You guys act like cult followers more than citizens or voters. It’s both sad and ridiculous.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:32 PM   #72
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I don't think taxpayers should pay for the wall but we have to do something. It's a big,big problem we have. So of we have to pay for the wall initially to secure our borders and then have Mexico pay for it - well, that's what is going to have to happen. Trump inherited this problem - he didn't make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And do you, like me, have a problem with this wall being built with taxpayer dollars rather than having Mexico pay for it, as Trump PROMISED over and over and over again during the presidential campaign?

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
Old 01-18-2018, 03:33 PM   #73
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, it's not a cult following. I just happen to love Trump.
And I recognize the fact that nobody is perfect.
You don’t think that cult followers love their leader?

And you don’t recognize that he’s not perfect. You make excuses for his lies and his behavior. Your defending his idiotic idea of a see through (invisible) wall is cult like. Just how they believe that their leaders will lead them to a promised land and ignore all the idiotic things they come up with, y’all believe and excuse Trump’s idiotic ramblings because y’all think he can lead the country back to the “greatness” of idk the 60’s.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:47 PM   #74
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, there's no kool aid here. If you wanna talk cults - Jim Jones is a good place to start.
Trump supporters like me just recognize a good man when they see one - and he is very good.

Quote:
You don’t think that cult followers love their leader?

And you don’t recognize that he’s not perfect. You make excuses for his lies and his behavior. Your defending his idiotic idea of a see through (invisible) wall is cult like. Just how they believe that their leaders will lead them to a promised land and ignore all the idiotic things they come up with, y’all believe and excuse Trump’s idiotic ramblings because y’all think he can lead the country back to the “greatness” of idk the 60’s.
Old 01-18-2018, 03:47 PM   #75
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I don't think taxpayers should pay for the wall but we have to do something. It's a big,big problem we have. So of we have to pay for the wall initially to secure our borders and then have Mexico pay for it - well, that's what is going to have to happen. Trump inherited this problem - he didn't make it.
When Trump introduced this wall he said Mexico would pay. He didn’t say we pay first and then we will get the money back. It’s a novel idea that Trump, who can’t work a deal out with his own party, is going to make a deal that ensures we get the money back that taxpayers (most of whom didn’t vote for him) had to front. Not to mention, you don’t think Mexico knows what’s going on? You don’t think they will just raise tariffs on goods coming to us? The cost we pay will never be fully paid back.

The issue for people who aren’t cult followers is that we can see the wall is a political prop more than about safety. He wants something he can stand in front of for campaign ads. Otherwise we could just use that invisible wall that he wants in certain parts.

Also it’s not a good fix for illegal immigration because most people who are here illegally flew in and just stayed after their visas expired.

People who live in board towns don’t want the wall because it means they lose land and property to the government at a value that may be less than they can get elsewhere. Or the government takes away land that they farm on that they don’t want to sell. Funny this is suppose to be the guy who cares about those type of people. I guess not.

Next, most drugs aren’t carried over during illegal boarder crossings. They are passed through in cars that cross legally at boarder checks and through ports. So maybe increasing the number of customs agents is a better step. And better methods of searching cars.

Oh and a wall can be dug under or climbed. Or they can toss the drugs over. Some fencing would be good but what you need is more security, more training, and more more monitoring with technology.

Trump also inherited a booming economy, a lowering unemployment rate (including that African American one he keeps talking about) and yet he keeps taking credit for that without giving any to the last guy. You can’t take the credit for the successes you’ve inherited and not take on the tough stuff.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women