Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Monterrey - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2018, 02:46 PM   #1
at.the.beach
Premium Access

Encounters: 27
Default Heading Down February

Happy New Year everyone! I get the first thread of 2018.
I’m heading down to Monterrey next month on business for a week and had a few questions as it’s my first time to hobby in Mexico. I’m staying at Sheraton Ambassador.
Is that a good hotel?
I read about meeting girls down in the lobby, is this for security reasons? I would understand that but couldn’t we meet on my floor at elevators as to not advertise I rented company?
Does anybody have suggestions on an independent vs agency? Who or which one?
Can I pay in dollars or do I need to get pesos? Where do I get pesos, at hotel?
Do I need to pack my own covers or do they provide?
Not sure about venturing out very far beyond the hotel doors at night, is there a place nearby to browse the field?
I speak very little Spanish, is that a big problem?

Hoping to hook up with a couple of young (not too young!) spinners during my stay.

Thanks in advance for this or any other advice you might have. PM me or respond here for the next guy.
at.the.beach is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:30 AM   #2
Unstoppable
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I frequent MTY and here are my answers. Keep in mind these are my opinion and experiences so ymmv.

Is that a good hotel?
No, it's old and falling apart. There are other nicer hotels like the Kristal that's been renovated and in Macro Plaza.

I read about meeting girls down in the lobby, is this for security reasons? I would understand that but couldn’t we meet on my floor at elevators as to not advertise I rented company?
Kristal tolerates girls in my opinion but keep it on the low.

Does anybody have suggestions on an independent vs agency? Who or which one?
I would go with an independent who charges less and are truthful with their pictures. I would recommend Regina (https://twitter.com/Regyayalha) she speaks decent English, has a great attitude and will fuck your brains out. Her rates are 1200 pesos for HR and 1500 for 1.5HR. She is MSOG, pic/vid friendly at no extra charge. Be nice to her and she'll return the favor.

Can I pay in dollars or do I need to get pesos? Where do I get pesos, at hotel?
Pay in pesos.
There are numerous ways to buy pesos. In the US, you can place an order with your bank (I bank with Chase) and they'll have it for you in about two business days. If you're driving, there are money exchangers on either side of the border. If you're flying, there are exchangers inside the airport (expensive though). There are numerous casa de cambio (money exchangers) inside centro (downtown).

Do I need to pack my own covers or do they provide?
Providers usually have covers but I would bring my own because I know what I like.

Not sure about venturing out very far beyond the hotel doors at night, is there a place nearby to browse the field?
Centro is sketchy so I wouldn't walk around at night. Macro Plaza is full of tourists so it's safe. If you can, you can take a taxi or uber to some teibols (strip clubs or tables) in centro to get a quick fuck.

I speak very little Spanish, is that a big problem?
Yes, unless you are with Regina.
Unstoppable is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:35 AM   #3
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

""I speak very little Spanish, is that a big problem?""

I have a hand held translator that is self contained. Yes the Google translate on my phone works but as soon as I go into Mexico the phone translator is useless.
A generous [$$$] American with a handheld translator is very much welcomed!
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:03 PM   #4
at.the.beach
Premium Access

Thanks for the responses. I really do appreciate it. Regina is a little overly tatted up for my taste but a lot going for her otherwise. I’ll put her on the menu. So my phone isn’t going to work over there? That could be a problem. I switched from Sheraton to Krystal, thanks for that tip.

Anyone else have anything to share?
Old 01-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #5
TheTransporter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstoppable View Post
I frequent MTY and here are my answers. If you can, you can take a taxi or uber to some teibols (strip clubs or tables) in centro to get a quick fuck.
Thanks for the information. Any teibols you recommend and prices that should be expected?
TheTransporter is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:12 AM   #6
hotelal
Valued Poster

Is the Krystal Hotel girl friendly?? I usually at at the Best Western Royal Courts and it IS girl friendly. I suggest contacting Aranza on twitter
@AranzaM21731165. She is a very nice and sexy lady
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:51 AM   #7
at.the.beach
Premium Access

Thanks hotelal but pardon my ignorance. What does “girl friendly” or not mean? As a guest there they can tell me who can and can’t come up to my room? What if I brought my wife or girlfriend along?
Old 01-22-2018, 05:09 AM   #8
hotelal
Valued Poster

If you bring your wife or girlfriend you must register her, but it you bring multiple ladies (like me) most hotels will either charge you a guest fee or will not allow multiple guests especially if they come dressed looking too revealing. That's why I like the best western royal courts, the ladies pull right up to your hotel room, no need to go thru front desk lobby.
hotelal is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:17 AM   #9
at.the.beach
Premium Access

How does the hotel know who is a guest and who is registered? Sorry but this is my first trip and don’t know how things work down there. I’m used to just blowing by the front desk (once I’ve checked in). If I have a guest I tell them my room number and they simply walk in the hotel and they come up to my room.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:40 PM   #10
Unstoppable
Valued Poster

Sorry for the late response. If you haven't gone or are still there, I can recommend Allison (https://twitter.com/AllisoonHerrera). She's good friends with Regina but isn't tatted like her. Allison speaks some English as well.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:41 PM   #11
Unstoppable
Valued Poster

I go downstairs to meet the girl and just walk straight to the elevator with the girl like we belong there. No registration needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at.the.beach View Post
How does the hotel know who is a guest and who is registered? Sorry but this is my first trip and don’t know how things work down there. I’m used to just blowing by the front desk (once I’ve checked in). If I have a guest I tell them my room number and they simply walk in the hotel and they come up to my room.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:44 PM   #12
Unstoppable
Valued Poster

I've been eyeing her on Twitter. I'll have to give her a try next time. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelal View Post
Is the Krystal Hotel girl friendly?? I usually at at the Best Western Royal Courts and it IS girl friendly. I suggest contacting Aranza on twitter
@AranzaM21731165. She is a very nice and sexy lady

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women