Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
~SummerBaylee~
Account Disabled

User ID: 112001
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy Taking A Small Break

I’m taking a break from ECCIE SA starting tomorrow for a couple days to a week. I will only be seeing people who I have seen before, and people from my choice sites. I feel I need time to gather my thoughts due to recent negativity. We all know I had a down period a bit ago, but I took my time and moved on. Ever since I have given 110% to my clientele. I have no idea how it hasn’t become apparent to certain clients. I know my personality may have changed but considering me getting older, maturing, and the things I’ve recently went through I can’t help who I have become. All I know is I love my job, my clients, and I’d do anything to make them happy and continue my time in the hobby. I understand everyone doesn’t click that’s a given and it’s ok. I almost feel as if I am being bashed though. I feel it happens to a lot of providers. I can only see part of these reviews obvi, but I get the idea. I believe one of the main concerns is my weight. Trust me if I could gain 10-15lbs over night I would, but I have been this way since I was 16. I’ve tried everything you can think of to gain weight back. Believe it or not I used to weigh 135lbs and be a size 9. I was really short, then I grew taller. I assume my body is just at its natural weight, my doc agrees. Honestly my feelings are hurt because I always put my client’s happiness first, and it’s saddening that crude things are said about me. I do admit I may have blonde moments and LOL, but you always get the real me & my best. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for constructive criticism, it’s how you learn and better yourself. I am going to take some time for me, and gather my thoughts. I’ll let everyone know when I’m back.
NOTE: not complaining about the accurate reviews, everyone has their own opinion. The bashing is my target. Advice is much appreciated! <3 SB

Although there’s ups & downs I still feel like we are a family
~SummerBaylee~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #2
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Summer, I say be yourself we all have different shapes and sizes. Don't let anyone put you down. Also before you see anyone make sure to do your research first. Remember the ball in your control who you may see. We all live and learn. So keep your head up. Kisses! Have a great day also.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #3
~SummerBaylee~
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much Sonya! That really means a lot
You have a good day as well beautiful<3
Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
tim_29m
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

SB---I am with Sonya....I say screw all that negative feedback and just be yourself....take a few days off to recharge your batteries and come back strong!!
tim_29m is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #5
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

For the record so anyone reading this is not mislead. I have met Summer briefly on a couple of occasions that were social in nature. I do not know her well enough to discuss the accuracy of any statements nor have I ever seen her do ANYTHING inappropriate. My statements are meerly to try to get her to look at comments she has heard about in a different light. As from people that are concerned and not from people trying to hurt her.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:40 PM   #6
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me cook for you and you will gain weight LOL. This is a sample of things I cook. These are my famous Monster Burritos. OR you can take some of my fat because I'd love to be skinny again!
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
M.I.L.F. JOY
Account Disabled

User ID: 116295
My ECCIE Reviews

Chingow Malaya you just got me sooo hungry...yummy

Girl dont sweat the small stuff haters will always exist & words is all they can use as a weapon!! If you pay attention they win...if you ignore YOU WIN!!

Besides sexy cums in all shapes & sizes...own it love it & enjoy it mamacita!!!
M.I.L.F. JOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA View Post
Chingow Malaya you just got me sooo hungry...yummy

Girl dont sweat the small stuff haters will always exist & words is all they can use as a weapon!! If you pay attention they win...if you ignore YOU WIN!!

Besides sexy cums in all shapes & sizes...own it love it & enjoy it mamacita!!!
Excellent advice from a very smart woman!
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #9
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
Let me cook for you and you will gain weight LOL. This is a sample of things I cook. These are my famous Monster Burritos. OR you can take some of my fat because I'd love to be skinny again!
Damn! Burritos!!!!!
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
ttmax
Premium Access

Encounters: 120

Malaya, I am looking for someome that would love to cook for me (no hankey pankey unless mutualy agreed), but any way, and this is a word for ALL OF US, we are only humans and we ALL need help sometime in our lives, we can ignore it, we can deny it, we can encourage it, or WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER! I am not perfect and neither is none of us!If anyone needs help we can help each other, even if its just being there to listen!
ttmax is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #11
9676forfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Summer,

You are in our thoughts and prayers
9676forfun is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
~SummerBaylee~
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

See this is what I'm talking about.. family. I would like to make the record clear that I do not what others are assuming I'm doing. I love my body it is my temple. I'm Wiccan. To put toxins body is a major no no. I appreciate the advice/support and love you all for it!!! Your all right! Just hold my head high and continue to give 110%
BTW I'd those burritos sooo damn fast LOL <3 SB
Old 11-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #13
~SummerBaylee~
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Man I missed a couple words lol you know what I mean
Old 11-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #14
Jbomb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

I wanna see you before your sabbatical I'm Jay btw.
Jbomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #15
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I like your weight just fine, Summer. Take care out there!

But now, I wanna go to Malaya's place. Yum!
FootLong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women