Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Preparation for receiving a strap-on

Ladies who provide strap-on services, just how prepared would you like your partners to be? Or ladies who like anal sex, what preparation do you find sufficient? Enemas? Laxatives? Liquid diet for 12-24 hours before the appointment? Small enema soon before or at the start of the session? Or damn the torpedos, full speed ahead?

Enemas work well if you have the discreet time to do them, and long enough afterward to make sure everything which is going to drain has done so. So doing that properly (at least 2, if not 3, two quart enemas) is pretty time consuming, and may not be possible if you are meeting someone immediately after work.

Trimming back or clear cutting any forest is probably excellent also.

Enough from me, a number of you ladies seem to delight in using strap-ons, what would YOU like from your prospective partners for this activity? Also what say the guys who are very experienced at this? I am moderately experienced and have typically tried to schedule such appointments when I have time to properly do enemas--but that certainly limits when I can indulge in this play.

BTW, I find this very physically pleasurable when done well, and I love the mental aspect of the "role reversal" where I am the receptive one, and especially like doing so in missionary position, though other positions are fun as well.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

User ID: 113461

Yes, hopefully they've done an enema beforehand (as most of my clients do before) and most of them are usually trimmed or bare back there. If they don't have time to do an enema, I've been asked to give them one or two or three.
Tori Hastings is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:37 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With playing around anally, there is always a chance of a mess and so I plan according. Now, I actually have paper pads that I put down and a few towels as well.

I never assume anything. I don't require an enema but sometimes I wish that I had if it's super messy.

The thing is, even with an enema, if you're doing extreme penetrations or trying fisting with a guy, there is still going to be some mess. Minimum maybe but that's my take on it.

Same with strap on play.

"Prepping" never seemed that healthy to me. Or not that healthy if done on a regular basis.

Of course, I'm kindof an all natural person at times anyway!

EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default boy i am

pleased with just a good old fashioned blow job and fuck. i must be getting old.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
Richardson570
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Invest in a shower enema attachment
Richardson570 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

This has been very informative.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If we are just doing prostate stimuli with my fingers and small toys, I dont require any prep. As many times I will be popping their cherry and until I can really show them how great PS feels there is no way in hell they are sticking anything up their ass.............Now once their cherry is popped, most are ready and wanting more. At this point I show them the Big Dongs with the strap on and explain that before we go there, they will need to be prepared. I prefer an enema the night before or at least that am. And as for butt hair, Oh YES Please trim!.......But at last, there will always be the few that have their hair loaded butts bend over asking for that special loving touch of mine....Just what is a Mistress to do, But give that hairy ass a swat and a good pounding.................Have fun
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
If we are just doing prostate stimuli with my fingers and small toys, I dont require any prep. As many times I will be popping their cherry and until I can really show them how great PS feels there is no way in hell they are sticking anything up their ass.............Now once their cherry is popped, most are ready and wanting more. At this point I show them the Big Dongs with the strap on and explain that before we go there, they will need to be prepared. I prefer an enema the night before or at least that am. And as for butt hair, Oh YES Please trim!.......But at last, there will always be the few that have their hair loaded butts bend over asking for that special loving touch of mine....Just what is a Mistress to do, But give that hairy ass a swat and a good pounding.................Have fun
damn we think alike!!!! lol........Ditto!!!!!!
{most important prep is to "open your mind to the possibilities"}
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Just curious......what's the best way to get rid of butt hair! Most guys are risking gluing their asses shut if they try to wax themselves!
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

Find a waxing pro that does brazilians for men and get it done. It takes about 15 minutes or so. It looks really nice and very lickable.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #11
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I hope they can inject some novacain around my ass for that! Sounds painful@!
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
Tori Hastings
Account Disabled

Jed, actually it only makes you yelp the first couple of minutes til your skin becomes numb. It isn't bad really. Having the ass done is much easier than the pussy. lol
Old 12-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #13
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Finally something in Another Realm I do know something about! LOL! I had a Brazilian for men done once, took more time and hassle to find someone who would do it on men than anything else. The gal I saw used 'sugar', it kinda looked like a brown ball of dough. Just above my cock hurt the worst, my scrotum did not hurt hardly at all. The woman I saw even offered a free touch up in a week to get the little spots she missed. IF you are in the DFW area just PM me and I'll give you her info, she was all L0 above board but very good at it.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #14
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It's not as hard to find a professional as some may think really.

If you use facebook for example just look at some of the shared links on some of your hotest gf's and I'll bet they are friends with a good one for this service, that is actually where I found a lady locally here and half of her customers are men. Once we spoke and she explained to me how my having an erection would allow for a much better finish I just knew she was the one!!
But seriously though she did share that with me and it made total since.....
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #15
RustyTrombone
Registered Member

I've found that the best way to prep for a large strap-on is a double espresso and a bran muffin. For me this takes 1-2 hours to kick in so I do this a few hours before meeting a provider. Then I take a hot shower and thorough clean the bunghole so it can be licked with wild abandon (hopefully!)

The regimen cleans the pipes thoroughly and provides plenty of room of even the largest of girlcocks.

Wow... did I just say that out loud?
RustyTrombone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women