Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default POP ROCKS anyone???

I love to try new things, seeing how fun and kinky I can get......SO I had seen a video on a girl giving a BBBJ while eating Pop Rocks candy. Now I think to myself how can I take this to the next level.......POP ROCK BBBJ with SNOWBALL!!!!! Let me say that the strawberry flavored lil rocks popping all in my mouth as I sucked were a fun sensation and made me suck even harder as I savored the sweet flavor. After having the cawk nice and wet I applied the candy and went to town......then when we reached the climax I gulped all I could hold in my mouth shook some more Pop Rocks in and shared the fun with my partner.........Lil explosions going off in ours mouths with the sweet strawberry cream made for a fun time. Now he did say he couldnt really feel the popping when applied down below, but I sure could, and as we both enjoyed the end results, I do think this is something Ill be doing again and again. Ummm now onto my next kinky adventure.............So does anyone have any fun food/candy ideals I can try???? Please share...................:Sneak tongue:
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
AlexOfHouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
I love to try new things, seeing how fun and kinky I can get......SO I had seen a video on a girl giving a BBBJ while eating Pop Rocks candy. Now I think to myself how can I take this to the next level.......POP ROCK BBBJ with SNOWBALL!!!!! Let me say that the strawberry flavored lil rocks popping all in my mouth as I sucked were a fun sensation and made me suck even harder as I savored the sweet flavor. After having the cawk nice and wet I applied the candy and went to town......then when we reached the climax I gulped all I could hold in my mouth shook some more Pop Rocks in and shared the fun with my partner.........Lil explosions going off in ours mouths with the sweet strawberry cream made for a fun time. Now he did say he couldnt really feel the popping when applied down below, but I sure could, and as we both enjoyed the end results, I do think this is something Ill be doing again and again. Ummm now onto my next kinky adventure.............So does anyone have any fun food/candy ideals I can try???? Please share...................:Sneak tongue:

Yummy that sounds good. I will try that.
AlexOfHouston is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #3
guido
Registered Member

you can also try halls cough drops Honey lemon is nice,,,, cool and hot
guido is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great idea! I use Listerene pump spray & ice tio create a hot/cold sensation
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!! I just had to google blow job with pop rocks!! My mouth is definitely watering big time.
Guest020312-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #6
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_gowkT_z5M
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #7
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
That is great way for anyone who wants to snowball for the first time, all you taste is the strawberry and the added bonus is a deep passionate kiss..Been there done that..Thanks again Ms Athena..
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always aim to please sugar......................... .
Old 12-05-2011, 09:14 PM   #9
Diver Down
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Strange how this thread "popped" up. I was eating some left over Pop Rocks the other night left over from Halloween and was wondering how it would feel to a woman to have some sprinkled on her moist clit.......
Diver Down is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol yummmmmm We just discussed doing Pop Rocks at the Y..........Already planned for the next hot session.........
Old 12-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

but... but... but... could we skip the snowballs please???
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure we can skip or add as we care to......It is ALL about YOUR pleasure..................
Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #13
robin hood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Peppermint makes a nice cooling sensation
robin hood is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
guido
Registered Member

shower curtains on the floor coconut oil, pop rocks and halls for a good 3-4 hour time. Maybe throw in some fruit and champagne works well.....
guido is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
shower curtains on the floor coconut oil, pop rocks and halls for a good 3-4 hour time. Maybe throw in some fruit and champagne works well.....
sounds like one helluva night...lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women