Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Curious about role-playing providers....

I've been curious for quite some time about providers who role play as "mistesses" or "doms". It seems like there is a big divide in this particular niche service. There are some ladies who are exclusively into the dominant or mistress role. They view their sessions as something completely unlike a normal client/provider session. I've seen quite a few who explicitly state no sex occurs during the session. I get the whole denial aspect of certain types of sessions, but I'd never see a lady who is "no-sex" allowed.

I'm interested in meeting a provider who is into a wide spectrum of mistress/dom play but also enjoys sexual interaction during the session. I've never done a hard core session. About the closest has been light (very light) restraint and blind-folded (sort of). I really would like to experience a more intense dom role playing session, but there has to be sexual contact. Are there providers who offer this?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sounds like my muse; Lindsey Lacey, to a "T".

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #3
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My option is that a Domme would have a harder time crossing over than a Mistress, I was into the kink before I was into the hobby, I found that I am a very sensual sexual pleasurable Mistress. I enjoy the control, I control our playtime, your O, and get mine from giving you a hard cum. Role play is very hot,and prostate play is such a turn on to me, my pussy gets wet when discussing it. By the man giving me control, even just in the bedroom, he can relax and enjoy, live out his fantasies without guilt as I am controlling the show......Lifes to short not to have fun....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I get alot of role playing request and have found it to be very hot..when I get a request for something I am not well versed in i research it and so far each thing has been awesome and a new skill I can offer and meet.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I'm with you C. I've had a very limited experience with the hard core stuff. I want to try some very extreme things also but knowing that there is no chance at all for sexual interaction is a big turn off. I'd like to meet a provider as well that is into the entire spectrum of kink as well as sexual gratification. The kinker and darker the better.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I moved back to providers over stictly dommes and bdsm a few years back because I craved the more intimate aspect you mention. However, it's been challenging to get the mixture of bdsm freakiness I desire. And that's no knock on providers...this is just a more complex bit of biz. It takes a ton of research...communicating openly w/providers prior to a session and talking things through before you actually start. When you find the lady who fulfills your fetish yearnings...completely blows away the more traditional domme/sub relationship...in my humble opinion.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
bdmaster
Registered Member

I avoid anyone who advertises dom services. While I am definitely kinky and thoroughly enjoy the b part of bdsm, I do not care for the dsm. I find humiliation, embarrassment, pain, and bitchiness to be big turn-offs. I stick with providers even though having a dungeon to play in would be very enjoyable. If a dom advertised a friendly, playful ,bondage session without the dom part, I might be pursuaded to change my mind.
bdmaster is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
Richardson570
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Lindsey Lacey can modify your time with her to fit your needs and desires. No need for humiliation, embarrassment or bitchiness at all in my experience. Just incredible, sensous domination. She could probably go as hard as you want/can take it. I think that's the key, talk to her.
Richardson570 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LINDSEY LACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson570 View Post
Lindsey Lacey can modify your time with her to fit your needs and desires. No need for humiliation, embarrassment or bitchiness at all in my experience. Just incredible, sensous domination. She could probably go as hard as you want/can take it. I think that's the key, talk to her.
Absolutely. I've been one of Lindsey's "vanilla" clients for probably three years now, and didn't even see the "Red Room" until I did my first photo shoot with her. She is a very well rounded, professional provider, anything except submissive, as long as everyone is comfortable, and above all safe.

I've never been really interested in fetish other than as photographic fodder but if I was going to explore it, she's the one. I consider her exceptional in every way, and a wonderful friend.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

+1 on what captnzen said.

I love vanilla play, but I am also fascinated by BDSM, even by things I wouldn't ever actually do. I did some moderately hard core things with Dommes for 2 or 3 years a while back, and found that very interesting--especially when I was able to fully experience subspace, a truly sublime experience.

However, though I love being submissive, and like playing on the pain/pleasure boundary to enhance pleasure, I'm certainly not a masochist. Submissive I may like to be sexually, but I love for it to be sensual, and to be able to make my partner come at her direction. Prolonged "forced" daty/dato, especially when comfortably bound is a fave. Her alternating between light to moderate corporal, bottom play, and soft strokes and kissing is also a favorite. CG while bound is another great one.

Indeed excruciatingly hard to find someone who is a joyful sensual lover AND who has the knowledge, finesse, and skills to seamlessly combine that with a Domme role. I think it takes time and practice and great skills at reading her partner for a woman to be good with the latter. The best ones I have seen so far are:

MLisa in Houston, a 40 something MILF who I find to be smart, very attractive, imaginative,creative, likes everything, incredible at role play, but hard to schedule because she is low volume due to active real life work).

Lindsey Lacey in the DFW area, 38 y/old very slender hard body, with incredible dramatic beauty, refined Domme skills, extremely sensual, and outstanding TCB skills. Regrettably have only seen her once so far, since I live in Houston. I think she is probably capable of making it as heavy on the BDSM, as heavy on the sensual, OR BOTH in the same session, as anyone could want. She is so focused on You that she is unlikely to climax herself.

Luxury Daphne, a beautiful, very well-educated, smart, dark-skinned, AA provider in Houston who is a sexual freak. She is enthusiastic about EVERYTHING and is the best I've experienced with a strap-on. Don't be afraid to ask her to do anything! She can come across as a little cocky in some of her posts, but I have found her to be a confident person, but very nice and thoroughly professional.

Ms. Athena has popped up recently and I saw her several days ago. She very enthusiastically enjoys being in charge, and she is definitely one who will happily have you get her off. She says and ably demonstrates that she adores prostate play. She is a small BBW, not quite as attractive as the others, but this kind of play is more between the ears than anywhere else, and she excels there.

Hope this helps and I hope to hear lots more from others!!
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
MsKriss4Play
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86717
My ECCIE Reviews

When you are a Dominate in your heart and soul, the real role play is vanilla. To me, momma/son, diapering, boss/secretary ect is a role play that has nothing to do with submission and BDSM. Hell even in the hobby when they say queening, I'm thinking breath play. It's all about 'forcing' another to enjoy what they would or wouldn't otherwise, or what they take for granted. Pushing the envelope is nocking 'it' up a notch or two even though the submissive wants to stay in the comfort zone. How else would they know what they truely enjoy if they didn't have the 'whip' so to speak to force them to 'sink or swim'?

Providers are angles, evils, feels like heaven, actresses/actors, mommies, pyschiatrist, lovers, losers, givers, takers, bosses... In that note, they can be sensual or just really not give a damn. BUT... They are here, for what ever the reason, to please and pay their bills.

I don't see providers as 'role playing' as a Dominatrix anymore than role playing as Mistress. As a Dominatrix, your submissive comes to you and when the session is over, they go away. As a Mistress, they tend to be your 'baby' to rock. Both can whip your ass to where you can feel the swell well into the next few days and both can satisfy you where you swell well into the next few weeks

I'm with Ms Athena on this one. When I started out, the only sexual acts may have been the submissive eating his own cum or stretching in such ackwardness/pain to get a taste of the High Commander.... Welcome to the hobby!
MsKriss4Play is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #13
NurseCarrie
Account Disabled

User ID: 109827
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
LINDSEY LACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard that name today..
NurseCarrie is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #14
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Indeed excruciatingly hard to find someone who is a joyful sensual lover AND who has the knowledge, finesse, and skills to seamlessly combine that with a Domme role.
Can I use this?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:52 AM   #15
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm suprised you guys from Texas did not mention Lana Love from Houston... If you lay out a role for her you better mean it because she will not leave anything out!

We are keeping her in the midwest for the Winter... I've ordered 2 cases of Vodka!
Lovin50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women