Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitlicker7 View Post
Damn I love it here in AR! Yet another topic I've yet to try. Never had the chance but GS is on my bucket list.
that may change soon...........
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:44 PM   #17
Tulsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Let it rain!
Tulsa is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #18
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
Never tried it, but it doesn't seem like it would be my cup of tea.
No but it may be your cup of pee.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #19
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Not Providers but had a gf in college that liked it when I peed in her ass while fucking her.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #20
Tulsa
Valued Poster

A couple of beers and shower time everything can flow naturally. Once mentioned I've had follow-ups...like "you know what you mentioned last time?".....
Tulsa is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #21
batmanx
BANNED

Encounters: 5

I love golden showers, drinking a womans pee,
batmanx is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #22
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

In my eternal quest to try anything it is remotely possible I might enjoy, I have done both golden showers a couple of times and golden cocktail from the container in any complete way once.

While not repulsive, GS do nothing for me. If my partner wanted to, I would be fine with it, but for her benefit, not mine.

The one which surprised me, and I've only done once (plus one attempt where the provider just couldn't let go), courtesy of that omnisexual joyous spirit Luxury Daphne, was having her let loose directly in my mouth from the astride (queening) position with instructions not to spill a drop. Given the leadup and the aftermath, it actually took me by surprise that I liked it very much. Felt very submissive and there was no bad taste or odor in the pretty large volume I chugged.

I have since wondered if women are anything like men (can't EVER count on that!!!) in this respect. At least for me, if I have a fairly full bladder and mild to moderate urinary urgency, it intensifies my orgasm. I've never let go in a partner, and don't have any particular desire to do so, although, again, if she wanted to, I would. Probably because I am the submissive one sexually, certainly not Dom--though I have done my best a couple of times with partners who wanted me to switch.

So does it work that way for women? Can a little urinary urgency potentiate your O? I have in mind a nice submissive scenario where she rides my face from the queening position, comes, then relieves the bladder fullness without ever dismounting <G>, and then goes for O number 2, all in a continuous sequence. Not sure if that one is practical, but I find it an arousing fantasy, and I AM curious about the answer to my question to the women.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #23
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For myself, just having a hint of the "need" to pee makes my pussy wetter and more sensitive, If my bladder is too full I would not be able to relax and contract my pussy muscles for the O I seek. I have learned that if I am FS giving the commands to "Eat my pussy" I become oh so much wetter then when I am reclined and receiving DATY. Ummm You think maybe this has something to do with me getting off on the control???
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #24
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Water Sports can be fun as long as BOTH parties are into it, then let it rip, or should I say drip...............Shower scenes where your hot pee is running down each others legs. Having pussy worship preformed while peeing. Golden Showers, Panty Cocktails. Urine is sterile. So have fun......................
Urine is assumed to be sterile when leaving the body. However that only true if the person does not have any infection present i.e. bladder infection etc. Just knowing that I think I will refrain from drinking pee.....just saying..............
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #25
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Spice, my dear.
As to your answer from my personal experience. Releasing my bladder, on my partners cock, balls, his ass, or in his mouth.
I can't say it enhances my orgasims. Rather, it's an erotic natural high. Knowing that it wasn't planned, and I whispered to him that I had to pee. And he said, let it flow where ever you want. would make me feel so beautiful in an erotic kind of way.
I love being me and enjoying pleasure beyond the norm. Pleasure that's not scripted. And I absolutely adore a man who enjoys being truly uninhibited.

Give me a man who loves to be blindfolded, and loves a woman sitting on his, massaging his back and she releases her warm pee over his ass and down his balls, and his body shivers at the unexpected feel of warm and then cooled pee on his body.
That's fucking sexy and a HUGE turn on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
In my eternal quest to try anything it is remotely possible I might enjoy, I have done both golden showers a couple of times and golden cocktail from the container in any complete way once.

While not repulsive, GS do nothing for me. If my partner wanted to, I would be fine with it, but for her benefit, not mine.

The one which surprised me, and I've only done once (plus one attempt where the provider just couldn't let go), courtesy of that omnisexual joyous spirit Luxury Daphne, was having her let loose directly in my mouth from the astride (queening) position with instructions not to spill a drop. Given the leadup and the aftermath, it actually took me by surprise that I liked it very much. Felt very submissive and there was no bad taste or odor in the pretty large volume I chugged.

I have since wondered if women are anything like men (can't EVER count on that!!!) in this respect. At least for me, if I have a fairly full bladder and mild to moderate urinary urgency, it intensifies my orgasm. I've never let go in a partner, and don't have any particular desire to do so, although, again, if she wanted to, I would. Probably because I am the submissive one sexually, certainly not Dom--though I have done my best a couple of times with partners who wanted me to switch.

So does it work that way for women? Can a little urinary urgency potentiate your O? I have in mind a nice submissive scenario where she rides my face from the queening position, comes, then relieves the bladder fullness without ever dismounting <G>, and then goes for O number 2, all in a continuous sequence. Not sure if that one is practical, but I find it an arousing fantasy, and I AM curious about the answer to my question to the women.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:30 AM   #26
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

I love getting golden showers; I love the warm flow all over my face and havin I run down my chest..
Irish Cream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women