Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tampa/Orlando > Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando
Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2021, 10:44 AM   #1
Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default Providers wanting deposits

Is this normal in Orlando? I travel a lot for work and its pretty rare elsewhere. The one time I did do a deposit after what I thought was a pretty extensive line of vetting, I was still scammed. So Im not really interested in doing it again regardless. Its just the shear number of orlando providers ive reached out to want a deposit even for an incall! I know that shady pimps will pull stunts like having hot girls go really far on outcalls on popular nights so they aren’t available and thier ugly girls are, and all that nonsense, but lets be real - there cant be anyway this many girls need 50% upfront via an app that has no recourse for stolen money. Not legitimately anyway... However My other logical half of the brain says there cant be this many scammers working the city (esp with so little tourism right now) and it not have a worldwide reputation easily found/heard about for this being one giant scam...

Any locals chime in on this? My playtime has seriously been disrupted due to my overly cautious approach on this.
213674 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 11:57 AM   #2
techiedad36
LPA

Encounters: 8

I use P411 when I travel &, therefore, this has never been an issue.
techiedad36 is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 01:26 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

What Tech said.
Also, seek out Providers with a solid reputation regardless the cost.
Those with good reps, when traveling, it is not unusual for them to ask for a deposit as insurance for being NCNS when they make plans to travel and see someone.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 03:33 PM   #4
Premium Access

Im having some trouble finding well reviewed reputable providers here already. I get that its superbowl Weekend and most of those have prob gone an hour and a half west to that, leaving MCO full of tweakers and hoodrats who want $200 a session but dont own a car. That being said Im getting this for incalls too which is unheard of.

Id be happy to hear via pm or post here of any local
Reputable recommended providers.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:55 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Just curious, where have you been searching?
Old 02-06-2021, 09:36 PM   #6
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Just curious, where have you been searching?
The usual websites. I even resorted to the list crawlers (but after eros, and some of the others didnt pan out. Alot of the higher end appearing ladies never responded, and a few did let me know they were in the Tampa area at the moment for obvious reasons this weekend.

Ive said this before in other posts, Texas will spoil you. Its a buyers market due to high supply numbers. Prices are some of the most reasonable in the country for the level Of talent too. Its hard for me to unadjust to what Im used to in Texas for sure. I dont even look at the sub 100 options anywhere because thats usually the 40-50 street girls asking for 20-30 more because they ran an ad.

This deposit issue is non existent there (and in most other areas) and has been frustrating because Ive found some very likeable providers who just wont budge or explore alternative verification options. Deposit or nada. They wont even give you the approximate incall location u til you pay a deposit! I had one provider say I was wasting time because I simply wanted to know an intersection, because I wasnt interested in driving 40 miles to an incall, and even told her to just confirm it was closer than 10 miles to my exact location. All she would say was “i am in Orlando - pay the deposit for details”. That was a $200 hhr provider too

I finally found a nice reasonable provider tonight not too far, but that search was exhausting. Shouldnt take 2 days to find someone willing to handle business like an adult..
Old 02-07-2021, 02:51 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Super Bowl probably explains why you can't get ahold of any reputable ones.
I know Orlando has a shit load of low end ones. See them in one website that I followed a BSC one that was in Dallas out there.

Got a link to that good one? Will save a few people some leg work.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:36 AM   #8
DMLawPro1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Sorry, but Deposits are not my thing.

If someone has that in their AD - i move on.

If someone asks for it - I politely decline and move on.
DMLawPro1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women