Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160567
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #496
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Viki, I have to ask, did Trees talk to you the whole time in his third person tree root talk? Just curious

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #497
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Old 10-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #498
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

1) There was a predefined length to the meeting? Did it go over?

Nothing predefined. We ate and quaffed half dozen pints Kirin X-Dry beers so it was awhile.

2) Did it ever get uncomfortable for her wanting to leave or wanting you to leave but not being able to do so?

Uncomfortable? No. Was fun. Neither of us were handcuffed so either of us were free to leave at any time. Food and convo both delish.

3) Would she meet with you again?

Seems to be a question that is none of yours, nor the Community's business. That is a private decision Vikki gets to make. Free delicious food and icy beer and lots of laughs. Probably YES. Ask her and consider using PM/email for that purpose. Don't ask Trees what other peeps might or might not do.

Whispers, you did not ask would Trees meet Vikki again.

Regrettably, no or very likely not. All best wishes to her and no hard feelings. But if Jane Provider posts real face pics, used same phone and email for xx years and hobby-where-Jane-lives-with-kids, that combination leaves Jane Provider most exposed (to outing by Hubert Hobby; extortion; blackmail, etc), but that exposure arises from Jane Provider's choices made over a decade. This makes Jane Provider appear indiscrete.

Vikki never met nor spoke with phone by any provider with a gripe, according to her words, "I received texts from one person" ... She confirmed that the mystery texter controls a handle that starts with a D and is "probably a booker" per Vikki Lynn. Same (1) individual ‘reporting’ to Whispers/DD McGee? Yes, according to Vikki.

Trees asked Vikki if Trees could see the alleged texts (from the one griping booker?). Vikki got nervous fumbled with her phone and had several unconvincing reasons for not showing them, leaving Trees with questions as to whether they ever existed. Was also left dumbfounded as to why (having never met nor spoken with phantom booker with a gripe) she owes “D” any loyalty? It became clear, at least, that Vikki was not being forthright with Trees.

Counter forthrightness. Trees decided to take loooong bathroom break and leave in Vikki's hands Trees’ phone (logged into ECCIE account, google talk and google voice apps open, call lists and history including trash going back 8 months). Though that was less stupid than allowing a provider to move-in, it felt neither smart nor justified and it is something that Trees will never do again. Yet another lesson learnt: keep your stuff private.

Trees enjoyed the food and the experience. But Vikki uses fair amount of logic that seems twisted when applied and misapplied. Her conclusions about things did not flow in a yeah-that-makes-sense kind of way. Was challenging to stay on any point, with convo unpredictably and abruptly switched whenever Trees asked a pointed question about the phantom booker whose handle starts with a D? Is D real or made up, Trees has no iDea. Vikki held back information, hid it, or represented information that did not exist. Trees has no way of knowing why Vikki chose to handle it this way.

Could all of this "info" have originated inside a circle of three: Whisper's, Vikki and DD McGee? I doubt it was Vikki's best answer.

Whispers: You obviously left the meeting thinking all was rosy and you both saw things exactly the same way.

That is incorrect, again, Whispers. You made that up and again are wrong. Nothing rosy except Vikki's cheeks last night.

Following more than one face to face meetings and (too many) Board interactions with Whispers and Vikki Lynn, Trees trusts neither, though Whispers slightly more predictable than Vikki Lynn who confounded Trees.

Comes at little surprize to Trees that there is one individual (booker D?) phantom booker and the ONLY source of a "gripe" about Trees alleged abuse of Mod status which was made up. By Whispers? Vikki? Asked Vikki whether she confirmed, or not, whether “Trees ever went BCD with [one of D’s girls]”. Vikki replied, “still trying to find out and meet her but she keeps changing her number.” Of course.

Regarding Vikki Lynn’s “85% convinced” that appears a number entirely made up, and also neither based on quality information made less reliable by illogical counterintuitive thinking path rendering her 85% confidence level without supporting facts nor application of logic or even simple due-diligence style confirmations. No calls. No face to face meetings. Rank hearsay at best and more likely made-up?

Trees never met D or one of D’s girls, nor ever spoke with them or exchanged PM with them, Vikki showed no text, revealed no names only that it starts with a D and was one (not three) person who was a ‘booker.’ Sure.

Vikki did confirm that its the same person (whose number keeps changing?) who informed Whispers, but she shared it with DD McGee? Right. That all makes perfect sense. Nor could Vikki provide reason why she volunteered to receive anonymous complaints and why she chose to publish before checking info with Trees by PM. You called me fat.

--------------

Thanks for meeting Trees, Vikki. Thanks for offering apologies and regrets for not checking the information before posting it publicly in this thread.

Although your urging to keep this thread open is curiously out of step with your comments about 'fears and concerns' and their possible connectedness errrr 15% to Trees. All Trees can offer, more than was offered last night, is warm wishes and good luck with your life, Vikki. May the force be with you and the wind at your back.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:46 PM   #499
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Viki, I have to ask, did Trees talk to you the whole time in his third person tree root talk? Just curious
IB
Why do you guys keep saying he is talking in the third person? I just assumed he was full blooded American Indian.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #500
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Why do you guys keep saying he is talking in the third person? I just assumed he was full blooded American Indian.
Not nice

I just read from the end of the sentence back to the beginning and it kind of makes sense.

IB
Old 10-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #501
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you're right, I bet his full blooded Indian name is "Tonto."

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #502
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
1) There was a predefined length to the meeting? Did it go over?

Nothing predefined. We ate and quaffed half dozen pints Kirin X-Dry beers so it was awhile.

2) Did it ever get uncomfortable for her wanting to leave or wanting you to leave but not being able to do so?

Uncomfortable? No. Was fun. Neither of us were handcuffed so either of us were free to leave at any time. Food and convo both delish.

3) Would she meet with you again?

Seems to be a question that is none of yours, nor the Community's business. That is a private decision Vikki gets to make. Free delicious food and icy beer and lots of laughs. Probably YES. Ask her and consider using PM/email for that purpose. Don't ask Trees what other peeps might or might not do.

Whispers, you did not ask would Trees meet Vikki again.

Regrettably, no or very likely not. All best wishes to her and no hard feelings. But if Jane Provider posts real face pics, used same phone and email for xx years and hobby-where-Jane-lives-with-kids, that combination leaves Jane Provider most exposed (to outing by Hubert Hobby; extortion; blackmail, etc), but that exposure arises from Jane Provider's choices made over a decade. This makes Jane Provider appear indiscrete.

Vikki never met nor spoke with phone by any provider with a gripe, according to her words, "I received texts from one person" ... She confirmed that the mystery texter controls a handle that starts with a D and is "probably a booker" per Vikki Lynn. Same (1) individual ‘reporting’ to Whispers/DD McGee? Yes, according to Vikki.

Wrong I said 1 person texted me and I would not show you those texts as that would have broke her trust..nice try
others were Pms that you asked if i reported I said no

Trees asked Vikki if Trees could see the alleged texts (from the one griping booker?). Vikki got nervous fumbled with her phone and had several unconvincing reasons for not showing them, leaving Trees with questions as to whether they ever existed. Was also left dumbfounded as to why (having never met nor spoken with phantom booker with a gripe) she owes “D” any loyalty? It became clear, at least, that Vikki was not being forthright with Trees.

I was there to show you the threatening texts that were worded as they came for you I NEVER agreed to show anything else

Counter forthrightness. Trees decided to take loooong bathroom break and leave in Vikki's hands Trees’ phone (logged into ECCIE account, google talk and google voice apps open, call lists and history including trash going back 8 months). Though that was less stupid than allowing a provider to move-in, it felt neither smart nor justified and it is something that Trees will never do again. Yet another lesson learnt: keep your stuff private.

less then a minute both times was not a looong time only thing I saw was your text list that you opened and placed phone in my hand then walked away..I placed your phone down and didnt touch it again

Trees enjoyed the food and the experience. But Vikki uses fair amount of logic that seems twisted when applied and misapplied. Her conclusions about things did not flow in a yeah-that-makes-sense kind of way. Was challenging to stay on any point, with convo unpredictably and abruptly switched whenever Trees asked a pointed question about the phantom booker whose handle starts with a D? Is D real or made up, Trees has no iDea. Vikki held back information, hid it, or represented information that did not exist. Trees has no way of knowing why Vikki chose to handle it this way.

Could all of this "info" have originated inside a circle of three: Whisper's, Vikki and DD McGee? I doubt it was Vikki's best answer.

question was never asked and the answer is no

Whispers: You obviously left the meeting thinking all was rosy and you both saw things exactly the same way.

That is incorrect, again, Whispers. You made that up and again are wrong. Nothing rosy except Vikki's cheeks last night.

Following more than one face to face meetings and (too many) Board interactions with Whispers and Vikki Lynn, Trees trusts neither, though Whispers slightly more predictable than Vikki Lynn who confounded Trees.

Comes at little surprize to Trees that there is one individual (booker D?) phantom booker and the ONLY source of a "gripe" about Trees alleged abuse of Mod status which was made up. By Whispers? Vikki? Asked Vikki whether she confirmed, or not, whether “Trees ever went BCD with [one of D’s girls]”. Vikki replied, “still trying to find out and meet her but she keeps changing her number.” Of course.

Regarding Vikki Lynn’s “85% convinced” that appears a number entirely made up, and also neither based on quality information made less reliable by illogical counterintuitive thinking path rendering her 85% confidence level without supporting facts nor application of logic or even simple due-diligence style confirmations. No calls. No face to face meetings. Rank hearsay at best and more likely made-up?

that number refers to the threats not the other other issue..I have a different number for that

Trees never met D or one of D’s girls, nor ever spoke with them or exchanged PM with them, Vikki showed no text, revealed no names only that it starts with a D and was one (not three) person who was a ‘booker.’ Sure.

Vikki did confirm that its the same person (whose number keeps changing?) who informed Whispers, but she shared it with DD McGee? Right. That all makes perfect sense.

Never said was same person that told the others I said I dont know

Nor could Vikki provide reason why she volunteered to receive anonymous complaints

I stated it many time here alone..It was so they could speak up if they felt any fear doing so

--------------

Thanks for meeting Trees, Vikki. Thanks for offering apologies and regrets for not checking the information before posting it publicly in this thread.

Although your urging to keep this thread open is curiously out of step with your comments about 'fears and concerns' and their possible connectedness errrr 15% to Trees. All Trees can offer, more than was offered last night, is warm wishes and good luck with your life, Vikki. May the force be with you and the wind at your back.

19Trees
reading your post now and what was said last night seems like we were at 2 different meeting?
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #503
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
reading your post now and what was said last night seems like we were at 2 different meeting?
It is all making sense now!

IB
Old 10-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #504
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Vikki

Trees made mistake of allowing provider to move-in. You made mistake of exposing your entire life on these Boards and have actively and openly advertised your services in various forums using real face pics and same number for xx years. Those were decisions you made, not Trees has nothing to do with Trees whatsoever, nor anything to do with an alleged griping "booker" ?

Also seems if you wanted to be discrete so as to best to "protect your family?" you would not have handled things as you have. Over the years. And today.

Your way of conducting business, however, seems to make it less likely that a "wronged" provider would come to you. More likely they would go to a friend or someone the provider has met. Also more likely to have been reported to a mod, rather than to you. Much more likely they do not exist? Not sure why you would not show em if they existed.

Trees enjoyed meeting you and food and beer was also delish. Highly recommended. Unlike the delish food, the information (none? made-up? one-sided?) looks more illusory and stinkier than ever.

Thanks for meeting for dinner and good luck!

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #505
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Trees, I'm sure you have gotten this advice already, but the best thing you could do at this point is to take some time away from this board, it really is just a posting board. Swallow your pride. Let things settle down. This thread will go on for a couple more weeks, Beeing there is nothing else going one, well short of SL running for prez of Eccie.

That is my best advice to you.

IB
Old 10-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #506
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

IB,

I found that well written. Unfortunately he will not be able to follow your advice. I doubt he will stay away even after he moves.

I do appreciate your trying to help your friend.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #507
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Not nice

I just read from the end of the sentence back to the beginning and it kind of makes sense.

IB
Don't make me EXPLAIN it to you! LOL

Old 10-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #508
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Trees, I'm sure you have gotten this advice already, but the best thing you could do at this point is to take some time away from this board, it really is just a posting board. Swallow your pride. Let things settle down. This thread will go on for a couple more weeks, Beeing there is nothing else going one, well short of SL running for prez of Eccie.

That is my best advice to you.

IB
I'm getting my ass kicked by Rockerick.... Don't forget my BBW, Old Provider, TS'S and Just Ugly Girl ThreADS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862602&page=6

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=839320&page=29

Old 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #509
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm getting my ass kicked by Rockerick.... Don't forget my BBW, Old Provider, TS'S and Just Ugly Girl ThreADS!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862602&page=6

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=839320&page=29

How can we, BTW when is the pound or $ thread going to be launched?

IB
Old 10-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #510
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
How can we, BTW when is the pound or $ thread going to be launched?

IB
I'm still deciding between that one and "Hey Does This Tape Measure Make My Ass Look Big" thread!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women