Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
wow.....if u think so....this will never stop...look at the tv everyday...so u can end it if u like but for me i will never stop thinking about 9/11..sorry

Here is a really good book. Maybe Kackie has read it. I would suggest we all read it. I do not think Jackie meant it the way some of you are taking it. Let's ask it like this...say you lost a child on 9/10/2001 would 9/11 be a more tragic day to remember or 9/10.

We all get over thing and heal. There is no shame in that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/07/bo...7stossell.html

Events that we anticipate will give us joy make us less happy than we think; things that fill us with dread will make us less unhappy, for less long, than we anticipate. As evidence, Gilbert cites studies showing that a large majority of people who endure major trauma (wars, car accidents, rapes) in their lives will return successfully to their pre-trauma emotional state — and that many of them will report that they ended up happier than they were before the trauma. It's as though we're equipped with a hedonic thermostat that is constantly resetting us back to our emotional baseline.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We all get over thing and heal. There is no shame in that.
"We" do not "all get over thing (sic) and heal."

And there is no shame in that.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"We" do not "all get over thing (sic) and heal."

And there is no shame in that.
Well then you are living in the past!

We in fact do....were you to read the book you would understand that in fact we do.

We are on a hooker board, if that is in fact not a sign we have healed and moved on , I don't know WTF is.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

We are on a hooker board, if that is in fact not a sign we have healed and moved on , I don't know WTF is.
I didn't know you were referencing circumcisions.

I thought there was a discussion about some low-life scum bags kidnapping a bunch of innocent people on airplanes and using them as guided missiles to kill a bunch of other innocent people ... including children..... and not forgetting about the low-lifes that are hiding under rocks around the world who assisted and planned the mass murder.

I don't remember being circumsized, but I do remember 911.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Some of the scum aren't the just the 9/11 hijackers but others; like Paul Krugman of the NYTs who yesterday wrote the following:
"Is it just me, or are the 9/11 commemorations oddly subdued?
Actually, I don’t think it’s me, and it’s not really that odd.

What happened after 9/11 — and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not — was deeply shameful. Te atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror. And then the attack was used to justify an unrelated war the neocons wanted to fight, for all the wrong reasons.

A lot of other people behaved badly. How many of our professional pundits — people who should have understood very well what was happening — took the easy way out, turning a blind eye to the corruption and lending their support to the hijacking of the atrocity?

The memory of 9/11 has been irrevocably poisoned; it has become an occasion for shame. And in its heart, the nation knows it.

I’m not going to allow comments on this post, for obvious reasons."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well then you are living in the past!

....were you to read the book you would understand that in fact we do.

The past lives with me, and even burying my head in the pages of a book will not hide me or protect me from where I came.

Personally, I believe that all people are the sum total of their pasts, and their futures depend upon their ability to cope and to accept their shortcomings while seeking to adapt to the changes coming ahead...most of which are unknown and unexpected.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No damn wonder you don't remember!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't remember being circumsized, but I do remember 911.
LL, when you think more with the little head than the big one, it ain't a circumcision, it is a lobotomy!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women