Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2019, 06:52 PM   #1
Texas Playboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default "Are You a Woman Traveling Alone? Marriott Might Be Watching You."

Here is a frightening article on Reason.com, a libertarian blog that has been one of the lonely voices pushing back against Big Brother intrusion into consensual sex.

I don't presume to speak for everyone on this site -- far from it -- but IMHO anyone who either (a) knowingly patronizes enslaved women or underaged children, or (b) is indifferent to signs that a provider might in fact be providing against their will, is profoundly evil.

But, as we all know, the Christian Right and the Feminist Left are allied in rare common cause to conflate the sex trafficking of children and enslaved women with the marketplace for consensual and uncoerced sex.

The ability of the State to use advanced technology to infringe on what we would consider to be the free choices of consenting adults is only going to become more commonplace because, as we all know, there is no libertarian voice in Washington strong enough to push back.

Read and internalize what this article means for this hobby, ladies and gents.
Texas Playboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:50 PM   #2
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I am without a doubt sure that more than Marriott is involved. There are other known brands that actively monitor. I spent some time at an IHG hotel and security came up shortly after a friend arrived. At another a manger mentioned to me about my "guest". Of course that crazy girl showed up in clear stripper shoes, a pink sparkle cocktail dress and a feather boa...
baytownswm is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 02:01 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by baytownswm View Post
I am without a doubt sure that more than Marriott is involved. There are other known brands that actively monitor. I spent some time at an IHG hotel and security came up shortly after a friend arrived. At another a manger mentioned to me about my "guest". Of course that crazy girl showed up in clear stripper shoes, a pink sparkle cocktail dress and a feather boa...
I've had that happen too. In my case it was around prom time and when I checked in they specifically told me Teenagers were not allowed in the room alone. When my date came up in club wear and stilettos management became suspicious and knocked on the door.

When booking an outcall I specifically ask them to wear an overcoat (this time of year it's easy) or change when they get to the room.

The other thing I do is when I book a room for me, (never book a room for a provider in your name) is I always list two guests will be staying, and always book a room with two beds.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 03:16 PM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

One other way a provider has hid her outfit was with scrubs. They can be bought cheaply, arebaggy and can easily hide clubwear, and most importantly makes her Fit in well with hotels.

One provider came to my room, immediately sat down on the edge of the bed, untied her athletic shoes, scrubs came off revealing fire engine red garters/thigh highs, reached in her bag, and out came the stripper heels. She stands up, walks over to me DFK me and says, let's begin.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #5
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Several years ago I had a session booked with a lady at a Tulsa hotel and noticed a police car with the officer inside. I presumed to scare off guys like me. I parked next to him and to his dismay I walked over, he rolled down the window and I asked his advice on where I could get a great steak. He gave me a few suggestions, I thanked him, went inside and enjoyed the session. Don’t look and/or act like you are there for something illicit!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:46 PM   #6
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I had a date in a nice hotel in Nola with Nola Starlette. She came dressed in a moo moo looking thingy. They didn't suspect anything.
Under the Moo Moo was something a lot nicer...
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:20 AM   #7
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393344
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats insane that their are providers out there that don't think shit like this through. I always get paranoid that I'm gonna get noticed by staff on my way to an outcall -so typically I just stick to sundresses (summers here are a real twat, afterall) or even slacks w/ heels. I just figured it's in my best interest to try and just look like a guest or someone that belongs there. Clear heels?! A feather boa....rofl.

Even if its a dinner out or a show -I want to dress age appropriate & classy. I don't want to embarrass my date if he's treating me to a nice outing. Games like "spot the hooker" do exist after all -why would I want to jeopardize myself or embarass my date & not have him take me out again...

Shouldn't this shit just be common sense??? I mean it's already hard enough being a SW with social stigma without painting a bullseye on our backs. Good Lord
Gabby_Belle is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:30 AM   #8
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

When I check in I get 2 beds 2 adults and one teen.
The occasional hotel will have jacuzzi suites far from the view of the office. when I check in I look like some Amway representative or a tired jogger. I have normally been on the road for several hrs. so not hard to do I often walk in with a limp or kind of hurt back look. PLEASE BELIEVE ME FAR FAR from a provider as possible. Very hard for me too do outcalls because I do a Majuru Meltdown and I have all kind of stuff with me but can hide it in a carry on looks like I am just going to my room. I have had horror stories of Marriot stings.

Especially if you are traveling with another lady. Here recently we stay in different hotels no splitting the cost of a room and one go to Walmart anymore. Too many eyes.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #9
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Often don’t know if it is rank stupidity or what? I sent a PM of interest to a new provider last week and asked her if she sees older guys as I am 74 and she replies “I love older guys because they are the best at licking pussy.” She then, unsolicited by me sends me three fully nude pics of herself showing everything! I gently told her to be very careful and not to say or do things like that, because LE constantly works these sites! And explained she could not know if I were one of the good guys or working for LE!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:14 AM   #10
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Common sense isn't so common any more, I don't even wear revealing clothes out of my apartment because we have security cameras & I don't want questions to come up.
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:35 AM   #11
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

There are two large hospitals in my town and a few of the motels offer medical discounts. I wear a neck brace left over from a surgery or the eyepiece from my cataract operation when I check in. I ask for two keys because my granddaughter or daughter will be picking me up. Never have any problems. I even ask for early check-in and say my doctor consultation is scheduled at such-and-such a time. They are very accommodating.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:20 AM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

As mentioned above, it's not just Marriott. They're simply getting slammed cause they issued a press thing on it cause they were being hammered by a dogooder organization.

But, note, that hotels have been held liable in court for the safety of their guests. So of course they notice. But they notice all sorts of things. So do not be the person they notice (see additional comment on this below). LEO running a sting is not the issue. Of course they catch folks that don't know how to screen.

There's no problem for independent business women that are discrete. Does anyone really think a hotel is going to call leo if a civie gal happens to be dressed nicely?
What would happen if that civie happened to be an attorney?
Specifically, what would happen if a vice idiot took exception to a guy and a gal heavily flirting with each other in a hotel bar, and the civie guy and civie gal were both attys? I swear, script writers can't make this stuff of. A few years ago, but lawsuits, settled quickly, with apologies issued and a couple leo's being required to go to training on constitutional rights and profiling.

Let's get real here folks, some discretion and an independent gal will be fine.
But, Majichands is correct (above), two pro gals sharing a room is not a good idea.
And, never ever hack off a maid.

That said, booking agents (pimp's) had better not even think of setting foot on hotel property. They are the real target.

As for camera systems, all medium to larger hotels have full camera systems nowadays (including parking lots). A lot of multi-family apartment complexes going that way also. Insurance companies are demanding that.

Last, my additional comment about being noticed, first reread Gabby's post at #7:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby_Belle View Post
.... Games like "spot the hooker" do exist after all ....
Yes they do. One of the newly promoted general mgrs was a bit surprised that us old dogs knew what he was talking about, about how staff would make bets on how long a guy, or a gal, would be upstairs. I'm dating myself here, but this hasn't changed since the days before the electric lock card keys.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:58 PM   #13
69UILTAZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Talked to my buddy who is a Marriott mgr.
He feels all are adults and they dont pay attention!
69UILTAZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:12 PM   #14
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

I have stayed at just about ever big brand hotel there is. I stay exclusively at Hilton’s in major cities, typically the largest Hilton hotel available in that city so that the hotel staff are less likely to suspect or notice a couple visitors. I have noticed ALOT of ladies who dress provocatively when they’re at a hotel, and I can point them out from a mile away the way they dress to check in! No matter if I’m staying at a Hilton, Marriott, or a plain Jane quality inn, I ALWAYS dress professionally and cover my tattoos by wearing a jacket or cardigan of some sort. I speak very eloquently when interacting with the hotel staff, act sleepy, ugh I have some meetings tomorrow, showing houses in town, etc.. always a very professional demeanor. I don’t understand why some ladies are not discrete at all! I have never been banned from a hotel or questions by hotel security. Like someone else said, you’ve got to act like you’re not there to do anything wrong and you won’t be in trouble. I have never had Marriott question me or cause any issues either. Yes they’ve broadcasted on the news that they’re anti trafficking but alllll of the other hotels have had to do so the same training with their staff. They just don’t want to get in any trouble as a hotel. And PEOPLE, STOP trying to pay with cash or a visa gift card for your hotel!!! Immediate red flags there, and if your drivers license ID address is within 60 miles of the hotel, forget it...or you can act like you moved away and are back in the area to visit family.
Marriott and any other hotel have no reason to suspect you of anything if you don’t act suspicious.
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:17 AM   #15
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I've picked up plenty of civilian chicks in respectable hotel bars and took them back to my room, with no issues.

I don't look for hookers in hotel bars.

I have seldom used my hotel for outcall, but it does happen from time to time. I will do an ISO thread for a certain part of town. If I don't get any incall requests but do get outcall requests, I will then do outcall. Never had any issues. Even though I am an older white male and sometimes the chick is a young black lady, no issues, even at hotels where I have to go get them because the elevator has to have a room key to get off the first floor.
I have never stayed at a Marriott that I can recall. I mostly stay at independently owned hotels, to support the hard working people who own their own place.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women