Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2018, 08:22 AM   #106
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you're still cheer leading for the writer of a FAKE NEWS story denigrating a dead man's dog.

It's evident you shouldn't be listening to the people you are listening to, because once again, you're seriously misinformed.
I confirmed that the author of the story was neither a PETA member nor vegan. Once again, you don't know what you are talking about. You're not from America are you?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:23 AM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The author of the FAKE NEWS article in Slate had no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully. Hence, s/he be the bitch that was projecting bullshit to slur Bush41.
What is fake about what Slate reported? I love my pets, don't get me wrong but there is a difference between one I've had for six months and one I have had for 20 years.

But Sully is not a longtime Bush family pet, letting go of the only master he has known. He is an employee who served for less than six months.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:36 AM   #108
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What is fake about what Slate reported? I love my pets, don't get me wrong but there is a difference between one I've had for six months and one I have had for 20 years.

But Sully is not a longtime Bush family pet, letting go of the only master he has known. He is an employee who served for less than six months.
Slate's FAKE NEWS story is fake news because it was written with no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully. Meanwhile, the picture depicted in no manner shows Bush41 mourning the loss of a dog, but rather depicts a loyal dog laying by the casket of his master of 3.5 years (dog years, that is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I confirmed that the author of the story was neither a PETA member nor vegan. Once again, you don't know what you are talking about. You're not from America are you?
You would have cited your evidence had you done so. Meanwhile, my projections about the FAKE NEWS author remain more valid than the author's projections about Bush41 and Sully.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Slate's FAKE NEWS story is fake news because it was written with no personal knowledge of either Bush41 or Sully. Meanwhile, the picture depicted in no manner shows Bush41 mourning the loss of a dog, but rather depicts a loyal dog laying by the casket of his master of 3.5 years (dog years, that is). [/COLOR][/SIZE]
3.5 dog years! Good one IB!

It was a trained service dog that he had for 6 months, evidently you wanted Slate to interview the god damn dog....otherwise it is fake news!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
3.5 dog years! Good one IB!

It was a trained service dog that he had for 6 months, evidently you wanted Slate to interview the god damn dog....otherwise it is fake news!
What about interviewing a surviving family member? Wouldn't that have been better than writing and publishing a FAKE NEWS story? Actually interviewing someone is journalism. Sitting on your ass behind a key board and creating fiction, well, that's FAKE NEWS.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:30 AM   #111
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
What about interviewing a surviving family member? Wouldn't that have been better than writing and publishing a FAKE NEWS story? Actually interviewing someone is journalism.
Sitting on your ass behind a key board and creating fiction, well, that's FAKE NEWS.
IB somewhere in the world its close to bed time. I hope your in that part of the world. You don't know your stuff. You spit Fake News all day. Btw Fuck Sully and Tump. Sully tried to take 41s spotlight and Tump dissed 41s 1000 points of light. Hopefully the grocers will properly honor him
Old 12-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #112
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What about interviewing a surviving family member? Wouldn't that have been better than writing and publishing a FAKE NEWS story? Actually interviewing someone is journalism.
Sitting on your ass behind a key board and creating fiction, well, that's FAKE NEWS.
Yes that would have been befitting, "Jeb , How was the relationship between Sully and your father? "

You are coming up with some crazy ass shit. It was a service dog , laying down. You're wanting to read to much onto it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #113
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB somewhere in the world its close to bed time. I hope your in that part of the world. You don't know your stuff. You spit Fake News all day. Btw Fuck Sully and Tump. Sully tried to take 41s spotlight and Tump dissed 41s 1000 points of light. Hopefully the grocers will properly honor him
Actually, it's lib-retards in the lame-stream media that slurred Bush41 with FAKE NEWS. They no longer actually do journalism. They just make things up for their minions to swallow and regurgitate on command. It's a person of extremely low character that would attack a dead man's dog. Same goes for someone who defends such a despicable person.

Quote:
Yes that would have been befitting, "Jeb , How was the relationship between Sully and your father? "

You are coming up with some crazy ass shit. It was a service dog , laying down. You're wanting to read to much onto it.

Interview someone who knows something about the subject or don't write anything at all. Making shit up to slur a dead man is lower than snake shit.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:11 PM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Interview someone who knows something about the subject or don't write anything at all. Making shit up to slur a dead man is lower than snake shit.
He researched that Bush only had the dog for 6 months and it is a loaner dog who will soon be off to another job , unless of course you have interviewed Sully and he told you he was to sad to move on to another job!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #115
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
He researched that Bush only had the dog for 6 months and it is a loaner dog who will soon be off to another job , unless of course you have interviewed Sully and he told you he was to sad to move on to another job!
Sully said in an interview that 41 had asked him to keep living and to take a new assignment. 41 would have wanted it that way. Sully is a true American hero. I think he’s working on a book and movie deal
Old 12-07-2018, 04:44 PM   #116
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

We know IB will be the first in line to buy Sully's book!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Service dogs are not loaner dogs. Such dogs belong to each veteran concerned until s/he or the animal dies. To argue otherwise is to engage in the same FAKE NEWS rubbish such as was originally published in Slate by a lib-retard who wanted to denigrate a deceased president's bond with his dog.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:53 PM   #118
bamscram
Valued Poster

https://www.rover.com/blog/become-service-dog/
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:46 PM   #119
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Sully said in an interview that 41 had asked him to keep living and to take a new assignment. 41 would have wanted it that way. Sully is a true American hero. I think he’s working on a book and movie deal
I do look for a made for TV movie at the very least. Probably on the Hallmark Channel.

The premis will be how Sully coped with loosing the best gig a support animal ever had, being a hired friend to a dying President.

There's no way to go from there but down.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #120
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Service dogs are not loaner dogs. Such dogs belong to each veteran concerned until s/he or the animal dies. To argue otherwise is to engage in the same FAKE NEWS rubbish such as was originally published in Slate by a lib-retard who wanted to denigrate a deceased president's bond with his dog.
Yea....when the people that loan you a dog until you die and then get the dog back....that is called a loaner dog.

If not a loaner dog, the deceased persons family could then in fact just keep the dog.

Are you saying that it is up to the deceased family option whether to give this trained service dog back?
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women