Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2019, 02:55 PM   #106
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Poor example. Camera Hogg still is an insufferable brat who thinks he's a celebrity. A total know nothing who inserts himself into situations and then cries when his idiocy is exposed. Sandman did nothing and the Washngton Compost and a lot of other outlets published total lies and fabrications. All you need for libel is to show negligence. Which is in abundant quantity here. Sandman gets a settlement and the left cries some more.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:09 PM   #107
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Good thing you're not on the jury. You've already decided the case without hearing the evidence.
And where were you and what did you to say about the "crisis actor" from Parkland, David Hogg? He was underage. He was attacked by fox and the asshole brigade. For an extended period of time

Deliberately maligning is something to be decided by the court.

And something else you fail to see is your position on the frequent liar list.
You're moving up.
David Hogg and his associates sought out the microphones and the cameras, hoisted themselves onto the national stage where they were sponsored by left-wing activist organizations, and where they subsequently insulted millions of Americans with their words. But don't let facts fuck up your delusional narrative.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 03:58 PM   #108
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Poor example. Camera Hogg still is an insufferable brat who thinks he's a celebrity. A total know nothing who inserts himself into situations and then cries when his idiocy is exposed. Sandman did nothing and the Washngton Compost and a lot of other outlets published total lies and fabrications. All you need for libel is to show negligence. Which is in abundant quantity here. Sandman gets a settlement and the left cries some more.
Thank God we can all agree on one thing. The dicksuckers on the right have gone full blown victim mode. The right wing snowflakes are becoming more fragile every day. Do you think the snowflakes are the reason the military can’t win a war anymore? Really sad
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:36 PM   #109
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
That is exactly what our Liberal Friends here can’t see. Hogg deliberately interjected himself into a situation, and continued to do so.

All Sandmann did was go on a trip, buy a vsouvenir hat, and watch a demonstration with his friends.

This is all a moot point. Sandmann’s lawyer is good at this. He has a dream case, worth 30% of a quarter billion. This entire thing was predicated on a lie by those on the left. When the video is played in it’s entirety, showing all of those nice people from that “Black Israel” group, the jury will probably say.......”why only $250,000”
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:39 PM   #110
oeb11
Valued Poster

What are all You DPST's so upset about Sandman getting(if he does) a settlement from Libelous publishers
He will pay significant taxes on any money received.
Bernie, Newsom, and all the DPST ilk can subsidize hundreds of illegal aliens on the money
Be Thankful!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:56 PM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That is exactly what our Liberal Friends here can’t see. Hogg deliberately interjected himself into a situation, and continued to do so.

All Sandmann did was go on a trip, buy a vsouvenir hat, and watch a demonstration with his friends.
Sandman went on a march Jackie....a political march if you will.

He chose to wear a political hat.

Sometimes shit just happens. No reason to sue.

His parents should have to pay the cost of the WaPo when they lose and they will lose.

There was really no harm. He had a few days where he was vilified. Holy shit if that is all the problem he has in life, he should thank his lucky stars.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:34 PM   #112
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sandman went on a march Jackie....a political march if you will.

He chose to wear a political hat.

Sometimes shit just happens. No reason to sue.

His parents should have to pay the cost of the WaPo when they lose and they will lose.

There was really no harm. He had a few days where he was vilified. Holy shit if that is all the problem he has in life, he should thank his lucky stars.
The right wing faction of this forum screams every time a black person threatens to sue after having one of their Family members KILLED by the po-po!! Bunch of fucking racist hypocrites in here. Regulars Only- You know who you are
Old 02-23-2019, 07:57 PM   #113
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
The right wing faction of this forum screams every time a black person threatens to sue after having one of their Family members KILLED by the po-po!! Bunch of fucking racist hypocrites in here. Regulars Only- You know who you are
I would bet that in 98% of blacks getting shot by the PoPo are committing a crime. I would also bet that 98% of whites who get shot by the PoPo are committing a crime. I would bet that 98% of any ethnic group shot by the PoPo were committing a crime.

The usual methology is to first say, “he was a good boy”, followed by a picture of him in his high school cap and gown.

Then the facts come out that the deceased, black or white or red or yellow, was a fukin’ criminal thug.

That’s a far cry from a high school boy attending a right to life March.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:16 PM   #114
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I would bet that in 98% of blacks getting shot by the PoPo are committing a crime. I would also bet that 98% of whites who get shot by the PoPo are committing a crime. I would bet that 98% of any ethnic group shot by the PoPo were committing a crime.

The usual methology is to first say, “he was a good boy”, followed by a picture of him in his high school cap and gown.

Then the facts come out that the deceased, black or white or red or yellow, was a fukin’ criminal thug.

That’s a far cry from a high school boy attending a right to life March.
I agree with you on a lot of what you say Jackie. But a high school boy attending a anti abortion march is a pretty grown up thing to do wouldn't you think? Especially representing a theology that has got a few skeletons of their own in the closet. Attending an anti abortion march while wearing a MAGA hat is a pretty big political statement. If the kid cant take the heat he should stay out of the kitchen. This is a money grab by the parents
Old 02-23-2019, 10:09 PM   #115
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Whatever.
We all know every cause you support is crucial to America.
What a crock of shit.
One of these 2 people was in AP classes and was the editor of the school paper. The other one isn't.
One had recently been in a mass shooting at a school, the other barely survived getting in the face of an old man. Thank God he was wearing his maga hat...you know, the participation trophy trump will sell you for $30 so you can pretend...I mean prove you bought his bullshit hook, line, and sinker.
One of the 2 is articulate and speaks for himself. The other a tool of trump and his parents who want everything for nothing.
One pushing for more action on a national concern. The other pushing for reform to more easily silence trump critics.
The Post won't back down and will probably win. They'll put the punk on the stand and the current poster snowflake will melt. No 5th to hide behind in civil trials.
Take your fake equivalence and use it to pound sand.

Remember when trump said anyone who takes the 5th is guilty?

Are you still here?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:48 PM   #116
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If you took a poll of some type for your made up group you know all about, I think you would not find much sympathy for a "libelous publisher".
So let me know when you have an example.
This is the parents, the asshole attorney, and trump trying to the bar so he can retaliate against NBC and Alec Baldwin.
Money for the parents, money and advertising for the attorney, and "it'sallaboutme" for trump.

So what do you think about 8000+ lies by trump? What's your acronym for people who claim that the number of lies itself is fake news? C.O.C.K.S.U.C.K.I.N.G.B.A.S.T. A.R.D.S. gets my vote.
Let me know if you actually want what those letters stand for.
I think liars lick the asses of pedifiles at best.
Because when you can't trust or believe what someone says (no deflecting, rationalizing, or whataboutism here now) and they continue with the same bullshit when proven wrong (these would be the lickers of the assholes that are licking the asshole of.....you know who I mean).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
What are all You DPST's so upset about Sandman getting(if he does) a settlement from Libelous publishers
He will pay significant taxes on any money received.
Bernie, Newsom, and all the DPST ilk can subsidize hundreds of illegal aliens on the money
Be Thankful!!!!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:39 AM   #117
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
the other barely survived getting in the face of an old man.
Only a person with a truly twisted mind could ever distort the facts in such a manner and present publicly such a false interpretation of events.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:57 AM   #118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Insults.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 09:11 AM   #119
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agreed
And mention of forbidden topic!