Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2018, 05:24 PM   #16
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default just stick to Taco Bell lol...

in person, this one looks like the lady u’d see in the restaurants kitchen making the tortillas

her pics are quite deceiving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapperdan9 View Post
I so Love a Spicy Taco
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:15 AM   #17
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
in person, this one looks like the lady u’d see in the restaurants kitchen making the tortillas

her pics are quite deceiving...
Ok fellas from SA, I'm a bit confused here. What you're saying just isn't jiving with her reviews. If her service and looks were so subpar or down right bad, why does she have over 20 positive reviews and only 1 negative?

You'd think if she's as you say she is, the reviews would reflect it.
redbeard087 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:38 AM   #18
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

User ID: 425350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard087 View Post
Ok fellas from SA, I'm a bit confused here. What you're saying just isn't jiving with her reviews. If her service and looks were so subpar or down right bad, why does she have over 20 positive reviews and only 1 negative?

redbeard087 finally an intelligent man has figured it out....first of all this hedonisticfool I have NEVER seen....for him to post such a weird analasis of my looks is just bizarre & straight out mean!!!

I just feel like there’s a group of dumbasses that are trying to take down good providers so you good hobbiest will never have a chance to enjoy us....

I have been perplexed with the decision on retiring I just enjoy being Tina too much....the great thing is that I have choices....lol
LATINA MILF is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:53 AM   #19
redbeard087
Valued Poster

People have bad experiences with good providers all the time. Not saying it can't happen and everyone is entitled to their opinion on looks.

But when they follow you to another city's board and chew up a couple pages on another thread trashing you, when 20+ clients say otherwise, that sorta indicates who the problem is.

I could be 100% wrong but it seems enough like a few trolls who can't afford a date getting their jollies for me to want to find out for myself.

PM me when you're available in St Louis.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:30 AM   #20
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default on the contrary...ive seen u twice

im very familiar with ur looks in person. once out near SeaWorld just before ur previous “retirement”, then again at some broken down apartment complex on the nw side past the med center. the 2nd time around, i should’ve ran for the hills before u closed the door behind me. or should i have ran before stepping into ur moldy scummy bath tub? the experience was awful...limp dick with u rolling on the hat then trying to shove it in ur dry twat does nothing for me. i would judge ur overall looks as just average. it’s obvious that ur quite full of urself...but ur entitled like any other skeezer that accepts $$ to be laid. ur a big part of why i don’t hobby anymore. it’s my fault for not writing a review. i just don’t go back. it’s easier for me just to try and forget about the experience and move on...

and btw, u do look like one of the tortilla makers at Mama Margies..,

full of urself and not much love in return from ur fair well threAD that tanked...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061088582

fyi...not trying to be mean as u claim, only factual and truthful. i expect the same from everyone else,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LATINA MILF View Post
redbeard087 finally an intelligent man has figured it out....first of all this hedonisticfool I have NEVER seen....for him to post such a weird analasis of my looks is just bizarre & straight out mean!!!

I just feel like there’s a group of dumbasses that are trying to take down good providers so you good hobbiest will never have a chance to enjoy us....

I have been perplexed with the decision on retiring I just enjoy being Tina too much....the great thing is that I have choices....lol
Old 12-04-2018, 12:46 AM   #21
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default WK’s and ulterior motives...

she’s asked me for a YES review and in return, an hr session for hhr rate.

im no WK and only saw her a second time because i was duped by her different handle.

ive learned the hard way...often times the reviews can’t be trusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard087 View Post

Old 12-04-2018, 02:07 AM   #22
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

My ECCIE Reviews

HedonisticFool you seriously make absolutely no sense at all....Now I am definitely going to see Redbeard087 just to prove that your deadass wrong.....your name suits you for sure!!

The proof is in the 20+ good reviews I have like I said before there all not going to completely lie about me.....WTF

I look like the tortilla maker at Mama Margie’s....realllyyyyy.....lo l......seriously racist And seriously you need glasses .....lol

I am just creeped out at this point that I had you in my bed.....Some guys are just not mature enough to simply complain to me privately so I can try to fix the situation....geez

Rant all you want it doesn’t change the need for my services in this community this profession is the oldest one in history!!!

Stop being a troll it’s just dumb at this point if you didn’t have a good experience with me then maybe you need to look at what is wrong with yourself buddy! take care Grinch your just another fool getting blue balls for Christmas....lol
Old 12-04-2018, 05:47 AM   #23
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
she’s asked me for a YES review and in return, an hr session for hhr rate.

im no WK and only saw her a second time because i was duped by her different handle.

ive learned the hard way...often times the reviews can’t be trusted.
Yup, that absolutely happens. But 20 times going back to before FOSTA and not a single person said a bad word in a review?

It's far more likely that you had a bad date, and genuinely feel it wasn't worth the visit. But one or two bad experiences doesn't negate numerous positive ones other guys were willing to speak on. Write a review and be done with it. If you wrote a good review of a bad date for a discount that's on your head. But guys who stalk posts so they can make negative comments there after not leaving a legit review raises questions about you, not her.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:09 AM   #24
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Not picking sides and probably jumping in where I don't belong but even as a noob I take the reviews with a grain of salt and do have to look at the "overall" vs the one offs. I'm sure some providers pad the reviews just as I'm sure not all hobbyists are fare because of a personality clash or whatever the case is. But in mho constant harassment to prove a point only weakens someone's credibility and makes them look petty and vindictive. Like I said I am new and possibly a little naive but reviews are subjective to so many personal opinions and personal preferences all we can do is look for red flags or a consistent mention of something that would either be a deal maker or deal breaker and then make our choice. And from what I have seen here I would have to side with Latina Milf although I do find it difficult to locate any pics.
Mrust is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #25
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 12-04-2018, 02:00 PM   #26
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ok there ya have it, your comment on how his profile name fits him well (lol) seems appropriate. And you look legit to me and went above and beyond to disprove his claim. and thank you LM
Mrust is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:25 PM   #27
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default lmfao...all of u have no idea of the meaning of my handle

it means that im a fool in the pursuit of finding pleasure. it was either that or ImaSexAddict.

and ur a fool for believing that those pics are of her. but i can’t blame u, since u haven’t seen her in person. as i had previously mentioned, her pics are deceiving. the one pic of her laying down reveals a nipple on each breast...and the person ive had the displeasure with, ***staff edit***. and why are u hiding ur face now...u had not with ur previous handle. curious, but not intriguing

im sure like everything else she has previously stated or the pics she’s posted, her move to St Louis is bogus...

i like it how when anyone presents the facts, that it’s considered bashing or trolling. i found this thread linked to a thread LM opened in the SA coed forum. i opened it, and made my contribution. love it or leave it...

St Louis, MO...appears to have no shortage of WK’s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrust View Post
Ok there ya have it, your comment on how his profile name fits him well (lol) seems appropriate. And you look legit to me and went above and beyond to disprove his claim. and thank you LM
Old 12-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #28
LATINA MILF
S A MILF MASSEUSE

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking I WAS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA WE GET IT!!!

Actually Campfire56 that has enjoyed me twice took the picture of me he placed all the tulips on me that he gifted me then stood on the the bed & clicked....PM him & ask him....Why would I post pictures of someone else that’s just silly......I have plenty of reviews stating “ALL PICS ARE ACCURATE”......dude let it go I will be traveling to my new home up in St. Louis after the 15th just got my apartment approved...I just don’t understand why your doing this???....I even found your information I was nice enough to let you see me as a quick visit cause your too cheap to pay for an hour.....Did I not suck your limp lil wee wee hard enough?? What’s your beef with me?? Did I take your money & run??? Was I mechanical??? NOOOO but instead I tried my best to please you? As I do with every client....

Your bashing the way I look & my luxury apartment that has a new tub? Mold reallyyy shutup dude... I always provide a clean downy fresh towel....because I’m OCD like that....you make no sense Why are you lieing???? I am damned if I do & damned if I don’t with you.....BUT WHY DID YOU PLACE YOUR MONEY ON THE TABLE?? If I am that horrible looking & my place was so trashed why not turn around & run out with your money? Did I place a gun to your head to get in my bed???lmao. Why is there no review for other hobbiest to be warned??? Instead months later your ranting on a thread....wtf

At the end of the day whenever I see a hobbiest I try my hardest to please giving a great massage is just a bonus.....most providers make no effort at allll so go bash them dude ...seriously leave me alone already NOONE IS BELEIVING YOUR BS I will pray for you like I pray for all my haters....Byeeeee
Old 02-22-2019, 06:27 PM   #29
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

so how was the Tortilla Lady?? all this talk about moving to St Louis...i presumed was total bullshit. she’s obviously still here and not there, but wondering if she traveled there as previously posted. some of u spoke to discredit me, of which i could careless...but do let me know if im wrong. me and some of my fellow SA mongers will find ur replies valuable...
Old 02-24-2019, 06:38 AM   #30
redbeard087
Valued Poster

Actually she is here, I saw her a couple weeks ago and will be visiting again soon. Every word out of your mouth is complete and total bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women