Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #106
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

themystic doesn't know jussie!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:33 PM   #107
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Omg...I got reported by an admitted whacko. What will I do? I will never get another encounter....and I be whacko too
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:35 PM   #108
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Omg...I got reported by an admitted whacko. What will I do? I will never get another encounter....and I be whacko too

Thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #109
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
More lies and balderdash. Fucking Ford never turned over all of the components to the fucking one question "lie-detector" test she supposedly "passed". It was shit, just like your claim.

Says Who YOU???
Like I said I will trust someone who passed a polygraph over a Misogynistic bastard who defends guys who have a history of sexually assaulting women

Ford couldn't produce a single fucking witness to corroborate her lie, but you swallowed.

OMG!! Are you really this dumb?!?!?! The fact that noone was around is the reason Faganaugh saw the grenlight to assault her, WHY?? Because there were no witnesses Smart One. That how sexually predators like Trump & Kavanaugh work. You are not very good at this at all.

And Trump didn't admit a damn thing.

He is on record talking about grabbing women by their pussy. Try again "No Life"

You just distort his words to fit your delusional beliefs.

And you continue to ignore facts and defend sexual predators, that is why you are a Misogynistic SOB. ALLLLLLLLLL these women are lying. That is exactly what a Misogynistic fuck would say.

Show your girlfriend your misogynist posts and see what happens, you misogynistic cretin.

How bout I show YOUR girlfriend my dick right before I ram it in her ass without a condom on. I never once posted a misogynistic post, you are doing nothing more than twisting and distorting what was actually posted.

Keep coming at me "No Life" so I can keep putting your Misogynistic ass right back down.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:42 PM   #110
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What does LM’s butt have to do with the OP, IBH?

Your logic is as faulty as your debating tactics.

The outrage by the Trump loyalists over this incident is disingenuous and misguided. The continued effort to create false equivalency only makes your claim of victim hood weaker and weaker.

Meltdown BETO is now in its second day.
Yssup you know better than I do that "No Life" doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. That's exactly why his side keeps getting their asses handed to them, because they don't know when to shut the fuck up.
Old 03-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #111
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Agreed.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:51 PM   #112
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Says Who YOU???
The Senate Intel Committee when it referred the case to the DOJ.

Like I said I will trust someone who passed a polygraph over a Misogynistic bastard who defends guys who have a history of sexually assaulting women You continue to perpetuate the lie that there was a lie detector test: no such thing was ever given to the Senate Intel Committee even thous it was demanded as evidence several times.

OMG!! Are you really this dumb?!?!?! The fact that noone was around is the reason Faganaugh saw the grenlight to assault her, WHY??There were no fucking witnesses because it never fucking happened!

Because there were no witnesses Smart One. There were no fucking witnesses because it never fucking happened!That how sexually predators like Trump & Kavanaugh work. You are not very good at this at all.
Everyone named and identified as being present by Ford denied her story.

He is on record talking about grabbing women by their pussy. Try again "No Life" Another lie you perpetuate!

And you continue to ignore facts and defend sexual predators, that is why you are a Misogynistic SOB. You'd be the misogynistic jackass that enjoys watching women being assaulted. these women are lying. The women who admitted taking money for what they did? What's your fucking problem? You're on a fucking hooker board, moron. That is exactly what a Misogynistic fuck would say. You'd be the misogynistic jackass that enjoys watching women being assaulted.

How bout I show YOUR girlfriend my dick right before I ram it in her ass without a condom on.Bring a magnifying glass so she can see what she'll be laughing at. I never once posted a misogynistic post, you are doing nothing more than twisting and distorting what was actually posted. Yeah, your lying ass did, you misogynistic pig.

Keep coming at me "No Life" so I can keep putting your Misogynistic ass right back down.
You'd be the misogynistic pig that laughs at women being assaulted.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 08:25 PM   #113
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

ou continue to perpetuate the lie that there was a lie detector test: no such thing was ever given to the Senate Intel Committee even thous it was demanded as evidence several times.

Keep trying to ignore facts, that only makes you the ignorant fuck that you are..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christi...h-allegations/

There were no fucking witnesses because it never fucking happened!

Care to provide proof of this. Were you there??? Keep ignoring fact Ignorant Fuck

Another lie you perpetuate!

Keep ignoring facts Misogynistic Ignorant Fuck

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/u...ranscript.html

You'd be the misogynistic jackass that enjoys watching women being assaulted.

Nope, like I said I enjoyed watching those Mexican beat the shit out those male Trump supporters. You would be the Misogynistic Ignorant fuck who votes for a pedophile rapist, and guy who has a history of sexaualy assaulting women. Misogynistic Ignorant Fuck

he women who admitted taking money for what they did? What's your fucking problem? You're on a fucking hooker board

Gee now you're misquoting, because that is all you can do. Sure sign of an ignorant fuck who knows he is losing

Yeah, your lying ass did, you misogynistic pig.

Nope never did, you just have a habit Ignoring what was actually said or posted because that is what Misogynistic Ignorant Fucks do.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:12 PM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep trying to ignore facts, that only makes you the ignorant fuck that you are..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christi...h-allegations/

Your lying, misogynistic ass needs to read this one: Grassley Calls on Ford’s Lawyers to Hand Over Polygraph Material, Cites Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Signed Statement

Quote:

October 3, 2018 7:40 am
Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) on Tuesday sent a letter to Ford's lawyers renewing his request for "all audio or video recordings produced during the course of Mr. Hanafin's polygraph examination of Dr. Ford as well as all polygraph charts and other data that Mr. Hanafin relied upon in preparing his report." Grassley said they he made these requests before and after last Thursday's hearing, but he has yet to receive them.

Care to provide proof of this. Were you there??? Keep ignoring fact Ignorant Fuck
You'd be the clown that needs the "proof" that something happened! Cite one fucking witness Ford named that corroborated her lie, you misogynistic liar.

Keep ignoring facts Misogynistic Ignorant Fuck

Your lying, misogynistic ass needs to read this one: Grassley Calls on Ford’s Lawyers to Hand Over Polygraph Material, Cites Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Signed Statement

Quote:

October 3, 2018 7:40 am
Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) on Tuesday sent a letter to Ford's lawyers renewing his request for "all audio or video recordings produced during the course of Mr. Hanafin's polygraph examination of Dr. Ford as well as all polygraph charts and other data that Mr. Hanafin relied upon in preparing his report." Grassley said they he made these requests before and after last Thursday's hearing, but he has yet to receive them.

Nope, like I said I enjoyed watching those Mexican beat the shit out those male Trump supporters. Fuck Your post at #59 shows you laughing at a female being beaten by a mob, you misogynistic POS.

You would be the Misogynistic Ignorant fuck who votes for a pedophile rapist, and guy who has a history of sexaualy assaulting women. Misogynistic Ignorant He paid women for sex like your hypocritical ass does. You flatter Trump by imitation, you misogynistic hypocrite.

Gee now you're misquoting, because that is all you can do. Sure sign of an ignorant fuck who knows he is losing Avenatti is the one that lost trying to make a case out of Stormy Daniels -- who took money to lay on her back ... and your P4P lying, hypocritical ass calls that "abuse?"

Nope never did, you just have a habit Ignoring what was actually said or posted because that is what Misogynistic Ignorant Fucks do.
Your post at #59 says you're a misogynistic liar.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #115
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

I will continue to believe a woman who passed a polygraph over a guy who could do nothing but scream and yell when questioned about it. Why didn't Faganaugh take a polygraph test???? I think even your slow ass knows the answer that is why you yourself continues to scream & yell. Guilty dog always barks the loudest.

You'd be the clown that needs the "proof" that something happened! Cite one fucking witness Ford named that corroborated her lie, you misogynistic liar.

Right here you are showing your hypocrisy. You are one of the main ones who is always screeching about proof & evidence you did it in post #96

Your post at #59 shows you laughing at a female being beaten by a mob, you misogynistic POS.

Nope. That post shows me laughing the Mexicanos kicking the male Trump supporters asses. You choose to focus on a small part of the video and ignore the rest which only makes you the ignorant fuck. But keep trying, I love getting to your Misogynistic ass.

He paid women for sex like your hypocritical ass does. You flatter Trump by imitation, you misogynistic hypocrite[/COLOR]

This has nothing at all to do with any point I have made. You sir are doing nothing more than shifting argument, which is a sure sign of someone who knows that they are losing His paying women for sex has nothing at all to do with his bragging about grabbing women, making unwanted advances at them and certainly has nothing to do with something like this....

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...y-moore-713531

[/COLOR]
And yet here we have yet another woman coming forward against your "Hero". Let me guess, she's lying too?? I can see why a Misogynistic individual such as yourself idolizes Trump. "Birds of a Feather"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ss/2988417002/
Old 03-06-2019, 07:43 PM   #116
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I will continue to believe a woman who passed a polygraph over a guy who could do nothing but scream and yell when questioned about it. Why didn't Faganaugh take a polygraph test???? I think even your slow ass knows the answer that is why you yourself continues to scream & yell. Guilty dog always barks the loudest.

Team Ford never produced the lie detector test to validate the claim. Neither did you.

Right here you are showing your hypocrisy. You are one of the main ones who is always screeching about proof & evidence you did it in post #96

Your lying, misogynistic-ass didn't produce a bona fide witness named by Ford.

Nope. That post shows me laughing the Mexicanos kicking the male Trump supporters asses. You choose to focus on a small part of the video and ignore the rest which only makes you the ignorant fuck. But keep trying, I love getting to your Misogynistic ass.

Your misogynistic-ass is lying. Your post shows you laughing at a female being harassed by a lib-retard mob.

This has nothing at all to do with any point I have made. You sir are doing nothing more than shifting argument, which is a sure sign of someone who knows that they are losing His paying women for sex has nothing at all to do with his bragging about grabbing women, making unwanted advances at them and certainly has nothing to do with something like this....

He paid women for sex like your hypocritical ass does. You flatter Trump by imitation, you misogynistic hypocrite.

And yet here we have yet another woman coming forward against your "Hero". Let me guess, she's lying too?? I can see why a Misogynistic individual such as yourself idolizes Trump. "Birds of a Feather"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ss/2988417002/

Yeah, she's lying about an incident that it took her almost three years to recall. And multiple people say they never saw such a thing.

Quote:
Three Trump supporters who were there, including then-Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, told The Washington Post they did not witness the alleged incident.

"Do I recall seeing anything inappropriate? One hundred percent no," Bondi told The Post. "I’m a prosecutor, and if I saw something inappropriate, I would have said something."

Karen Giorno, who was director of the Trump campaign in Florida, told The Post that Johnson's story was "ridiculous" and that it "absolutely did not happen."
Old 03-06-2019, 08:57 PM   #117
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

Team Ford never produced the lie detector test to validate the claim. Neither did you.

Team Faganaugh never took a polygraph because they know he would fail.

r lying, misogynistic-ass didn't produce a bona fide witness named by Ford.

And that is exactly what a ignorant mysogynistic fuck would say. It's ignorant mysogynistics fucks like you are the reason why a large portion of rapes & sexual assaults go unreported

Your misogynistic-ass is lying. Your post shows you laughing at a female being harassed by a lib-retard mob.

Nope, I clearly stated why I was laughing in post 59. You are just choosing to ignore it because that is all you can do is ignore facts. That is exactly why your side continues to get your asses beat in every election

He paid women for sex like your hypocritical ass does. You flatter Trump by imitation, you misogynistic hypocrite.

And you continue to try and shift argument because you can't handle losing.

Yeah, she's lying about an incident that it took her almost three years to recall. And multiple people say they never saw such a thing.

Once again you continue to display your ignorance & misogyny

Keep feeding me "No Life", I'm only surprised you waited one whole hour before you replied. I'm sure that took a lot out of you
Old 03-06-2019, 09:09 PM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Team Faganaugh never took a polygraph because they know he would fail.

And that is exactly what a ignorant mysogynistic fuck would say. It's ignorant mysogynistics fucks like you are the reason why a large portion of rapes & sexual assaults go unreported
Your lying, misogynistic-ass has yet to produce a bona fide witness named by Ford.

Nope, I clearly stated why I was laughing in post 59. You are just choosing to ignore it because that is all you can do is ignore facts. That is exactly why your side continues to get your asses beat in every election Your misogynistic-ass is lying. Your post shows you laughing at a female being harassed by a lib-retard mob

And you continue to try and shift argument because you can't handle losing. Your misogynistic-ass has no argument.

Once again you continue to display your ignorance & misogyny Your misogynistic-ass has yet to produce one witness that supports any of your lying allegations.

Keep feeding me "No Life", I'm only surprised you waited one whole hour before you replied. I'm sure that took a lot out of you
Your lying, misogynistic-ass is delusional.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:12 PM   #119
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
There we go!! Now you're back on track. Repeating yourself because you know you lost the argument!!

I was beginning to get a little worried about you "No Life"
Old 03-07-2019, 06:00 AM   #120
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
There we go!! Now you're back on track. Repeating yourself because you know you lost the argument!!

I was beginning to get a little worried about you "No Life"
LM IB doesn't know his stuff. He is embarrassed about his failed military career. He is a Vietnam Era vet that served with Nathan Phillips. Nathan found his calling in life and IB has yet to discover his purpose in life. Good luck IB. God Bless America and God Bless You
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women