Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2019, 09:58 AM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Who the fuck are you??!! A lawyer? I doubt it. Or maybe a guy with the decision making skills to pick Gabrielle as a girlfriend. Lol
I know for a fact that guys down there that have not had their names released yet are fighting this. Will they be successful? I don’t know but neither do you.
I don’t think he’s much of anything. He still thinks Trump inherited $250 million from his dad in 1974. The only problem with that is Trumps dad died in 1999. T thinks a lot of himself. I guess someone does. But you’re correct, the story isn’t over yet.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:52 AM   #62
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don’t think he’s much of anything. He still thinks Trump inherited $250 million from his dad in 1974. The only problem with that is Trumps dad died in 1999. T thinks a lot of himself. I guess someone does. But you’re correct, the story isn’t over yet.
Any guy that starts his post with “And you would be wrong” about a very complicated, extremely layered and lawyered issue is a guy that speaks first and thinks second. Jupter has some of the most wealthy people in the US and they are lawyering up. Money helps! Let’s see how this plays out. It if most definitely not over.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:46 PM   #63
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Who the fuck are you??!!

Some random on the internet who made you look stupid. Wasn't all that hard. Honestly, you don't need law school for this. You don't even need a Lexis terminal. Google would actually suffice.

Quote:
I know for a fact that guys down there that have not had their names released yet are fighting this. Will they be successful? I don’t know but neither do you.

Just to be clear, and I want the mods to know in advance: I am going to bump this thread again when Kraft's lawyers don't get this kicked so we can all relive this moment. We might not even have to wait that long, as a lawyer for someone already filed a request to have the video evidence sealed prior to trial.

However, in the continuing theme of "how the world fucking works": those charged who live in Florida (Martin county) were arrested. Those who don't live in Florida got warrants. These kinds of things generate all manner of public documents in Florida (and indeed, every state).

Here are the guys whose names "haven't been released yet" and who are "fighting this." No, they weren't successful:

John CHilds: had to resign from the board of his own hedge fund.
John Havens: ex-CFO/President of Citi. Resigned from his hedge fund a shit ton of boards.
Johnny DelPrete: PGA/web tour, caddy and (presumably ex) boyfriend of Jessica Korda (LPGA star). He's probably got the worst of it, because while she's young enough to be my daughter, I'll bet that's 10 kinds of nicer to tap than whatever hand he got in the spa.

And, indeed: if you are arrested in Florida, and a crime beat reporter knows your name, this will happen.

Tell you what, though: regale us with your legal theory of how to prevent an arrest from making the police blotter down there. I need a laugh.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:00 PM   #64
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Some random on the internet who made you look stupid. Wasn't all that hard. Honestly, you don't need law school for this. You don't even need a Lexis terminal. Google would actually suffice.

Just to be clear, and I want the mods to know in advance: I am going to bump this thread again when Kraft's lawyers don't get this kicked so we can all relive this moment. We might not even have to wait that long, as a lawyer for someone already filed a request to have the video evidence sealed prior to trial.

However, in the continuing theme of "how the world fucking works": those charged who live in Florida (Martin county) were arrested. Those who don't live in Florida got warrants. These kinds of things generate all manner of public documents in Florida (and indeed, every state).

Here are the guys whose names "haven't been released yet" and who are "fighting this." No, they weren't successful:

John CHilds: had to resign from the board of his own hedge fund.
John Havens: ex-CFO/President of Citi. Resigned from his hedge fund a shit ton of boards.
Johnny DelPrete: PGA/web tour, caddy and (presumably ex) boyfriend of Jessica Korda (LPGA star). He's probably got the worst of it, because while she's young enough to be my daughter, I'll bet that's 10 kinds of nicer to tap than whatever hand he got in the spa.

And, indeed: if you are arrested in Florida, and a crime beat reporter knows your name, this will happen.

Tell you what, though: regale us with your legal theory of how to prevent an arrest from making the police blotter down there. I need a laugh.
Tell you what, if you’re such an expert in Florida law and real estate, regale us why you posted a thread on Indy’s asking for a reputable notary in Florida. We need a laugh.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:37 AM   #65
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

LMAO! There’s an old hoe on this board that also posts obnoxious, know it all bullshit. They would make a perfect couple. Lol
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:45 AM   #66
italian2160
Valued Poster

maybe he was in there getting is balls deflated
italian2160 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:43 PM   #67
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Came back onto to eccie to see if there was a thread about this, because I was on my way down there when I heard about the bust. Shame about it all too, because I know the place and reviewed it 2 or 3 times. You could get a good massage, girls were cute, and no haggling for extras. More was on the table the last time I visited a few years ago, so no idea what they were getting, but down in that area, there are a lot of rip off HJ places. Some of those girls can smell money... One I visited wanted $80 for that light hands ticking BS, and then another $80 for a hj. Smoking hot.. maybe a BJ, but nothing more for that.

Ive been out of the game a while, and not missing some of it. Miss a few of the girls, but that is about it. I see a lot less girls out on the nice nights, less than even the usual south birds or groundhogs.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:30 PM   #68
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ng/3587534002/
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 12:52 AM   #69
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

"This is an illicit massage business," Sharp testified. "In a business such as this ... (undercover officers) would have to remove all clothing, lay down on the massage table. Now they are naked. That poses severe safety concerns for an undercover officer. Not only are they naked, but immediately after there's an intimate act that occurs. I don't want my undercover (officer) to be in a situation he has to commit a crime for an investigation to be successful."

OMG! That sounds really, really dangerous! I would much rather do undercover work on drug dealers, car thieves and MS-13 gangs!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women