Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2021, 04:09 PM   #1
Sightseeing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Chung "Banned" - what happened

I just noticed Chung has a Banned status under his avatar.

Given how people treat each other here I'm wondering how that's possible.

Anybody know what happened?
Sightseeing is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:20 PM   #2
dfwbrian1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

That would be a bummer. When I'm looking about for someone new to play with, I actually read his reviews for ladies to visit.
dfwbrian1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:12 PM   #3
billw1032
Valued Poster

Most of the time it's impossible to figure out why someone was banned. There's never an explanation. I looked thru Chung's most recent posts and don't see anything that looks to me like a problem, but obviously someone thought there was a problem.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:43 PM   #4
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

He is over at OH2. Ask him there. I know but not gonna post anything here because it would be my same fate.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:18 PM   #5
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

for being nosy
TX_hammer is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:35 PM   #6
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

how long did he get
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:16 AM   #7
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

He had 2 choices. Guilty or Guilty!! No trail just a sentence. I suspect April he will sprout up again.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:47 PM   #8
vadc's brother
BANNED

Greetings ECCIE friends, I come in peace. Chung was a victim of the targeted chaos created by my younger brother vadc. Our family banished vadc many months ago but we long feared he would eventually resurface on ECCIE and create havoc for Shasha, Luxury, and the entire ECCIE community. Please accept my sincerest apologies for his unacceptable behavior.

I suppose I owe everyone an explanation of who vadc is and why he was here. Our story begins several years ago at Lucky Haven. vadc and I are biological siblings who were also regular customers of Kiss and Shasha. Slowly over time, vadc and I became very close with both Kiss and Shasha. Eventually we got to know the other girls at Lucky Haven as well as the Lucky Haven ECCIE promoters. It felt like a close extended family. Once Lucky Haven closed, vadc and I were worried but thankfully we found a new home with Kiss and Shasha at Luxury.

Once Luxury opened, vadc began to develop a strange fetish. vadc would kimchi binge for days and sometimes weeks before his sessions as Luxury. Things came to a head one day when he arrived for an appointment with Shasha. Upon arrival, vadc requested to use the restroom. Shasha was concerned for his well-being as he was visibly very bloated and was having problems walking. vadc, demonstrating some common courtesy, went to a public restroom next door to relieve himself of his kimchi-induced gastric distress.

Shasha was worried about vadc and went next door to check on him. Once there, she almost had a panic attack and text messaged me the following video that I later uploaded to YouTube (see vadc's kimchi pooping session as filmed by Shasha here). It was clear that vadc’s kimchi obsession was affecting his health.

Not to digress here, but allow me to provide everyone with an explanation of Luxury's recurring plumbing difficulties. Luxury's plumbing issues are largely attributed to vadc's gastric distress that day. The extraordinarily large kimchi-laced turd he produced that day was simply too large for the building's meager plumbing system to handle. I honestly believe there is a giant turd still stuck in a pipe somewhere.

Anyway, after a six-hour long bathroom break vadc returned for his scheduled appointment. Shasha urged him to reschedule stating that he was in no condition to have a session. vadc angrily left and told Kiss about his experience. Kiss, siding with vadc, said that pooping out six weeks’ worth of kimchi and destroying the plumbing system of an entire complex was no excise to deny service. Hence, our family split and both vadc and Kiss vowed revenge on Shasha and Luxury. This is why vadc hates Shasha and all things Luxury.

Hopefully, a more mellowed out version of vadc will return to ECCIE someday. I am sure he still has a soft spot for many of the girls at Luxury and the situation is unfortunate. Maybe we can put the issue behind us once all parties return from their temporary ECCIE punishment period.
vadc's brother is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:13 PM   #9
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Come on guys.......we all know that the non biased mods here in Dallas do not temp or permaban anyone unless there is only a valid guideline/rule violation of this site, right?

LOL!!
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:20 PM   #10
vadc's brother
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Come on guys.......we all know that the non biased mods here in Dallas do not temp or permaban anyone unless there is only a valid guideline/rule violation of this site, right?
This website is full of drama queens. Just having some fun with it. vadc poked and prodded at Chung and he took the bait letting vadc get to him.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:32 PM   #11
Sightseeing
Valued Poster

This stuff is hilarious.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:40 PM   #12
Sightseeing
Valued Poster

You mean like this?
[IMhttps://youtu.be/i-dJPoSlPfU
Old 01-22-2021, 06:53 PM   #13
City_Punk77
Nite Owl 🌙

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadc's brother View Post
Greetings ECCIE friends, I come in peace. Chung was a victim of the targeted chaos created by my younger brother vadc. Our family banished vadc many months ago but we long feared he would eventually resurface on ECCIE and create havoc for Shasha, Luxury, and the entire ECCIE community. Please accept my sincerest apologies for his unacceptable behavior.

I suppose I owe everyone an explanation of who vadc is and why he was here. Our story begins several years ago at Lucky Haven. vadc and I are biological siblings who were also regular customers of Kiss and Shasha. Slowly over time, vadc and I became very close with both Kiss and Shasha. Eventually we got to know the other girls at Lucky Haven as well as the Lucky Haven ECCIE promoters. It felt like a close extended family. Once Lucky Haven closed, vadc and I were worried but thankfully we found a new home with Kiss and Shasha at Luxury.

Once Luxury opened, vadc began to develop a strange fetish. vadc would kimchi binge for days and sometimes weeks before his sessions as Luxury. Things came to a head one day when he arrived for an appointment with Shasha. Upon arrival, vadc requested to use the restroom. Shasha was concerned for his well-being as he was visibly very bloated and was having problems walking. vadc, demonstrating some common courtesy, went to a public restroom next door to relieve himself of his kimchi-induced gastric distress.

Shasha was worried about vadc and went next door to check on him. Once there, she almost had a panic attack and text messaged me the following video that I later uploaded to YouTube (see vadc's kimchi pooping session as filmed by Shasha here). It was clear that vadc’s kimchi obsession was affecting his health.

Not to digress here, but allow me to provide everyone with an explanation of Luxury's recurring plumbing difficulties. Luxury's plumbing issues are largely attributed to vadc's gastric distress that day. The extraordinarily large kimchi-laced turd he produced that day was simply too large for the building's meager plumbing system to handle. I honestly believe there is a giant turd still stuck in a pipe somewhere.

Anyway, after a six-hour long bathroom break vadc returned for his scheduled appointment. Shasha urged him to reschedule stating that he was in no condition to have a session. vadc angrily left and told Kiss about his experience. Kiss, siding with vadc, said that pooping out six weeks’ worth of kimchi and destroying the plumbing system of an entire complex was no excise to deny service. Hence, our family split and both vadc and Kiss vowed revenge on Shasha and Luxury. This is why vadc hates Shasha and all things Luxury.

Hopefully, a more mellowed out version of vadc will return to ECCIE someday. I am sure he still has a soft spot for many of the girls at Luxury and the situation is unfortunate. Maybe we can put the issue behind us once all parties return from their temporary ECCIE punishment period.
So is the picture of the guy @Luxury VADC??
The guy in the picture looks bloated.
City_Punk77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:58 PM   #14
vadc's brother
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_Punk77 View Post
So is the picture of the guy @Luxury VADC??
The guy in the picture looks bloated.
What is the story with that guy? No one would ever tell me.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:14 PM   #15
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Vadc is banned and here you are just joined today
Interesting. “ Brother”
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women