Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2019, 05:37 PM   #91
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Nope! They always resort to name calling threats and lies when beaten!
wd people don't want business from Nazis. liberals have values and ethics
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 05:43 PM   #92
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I'am very concerned about wtf! He has been in full meltdown mode for hours. Could we get a welfare check on him? I'am afraid he will lose it tonight and do something he will later regret! If anyone has his number or lives close. Please talk him off the ledge. He is close!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 04:45 PM   #93
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No, there's no 'bait'. The chum you're chopping and throwing into the sea is the very little that is left of your manhood. Men don't beat women. That you cheer such violent behavior is proof that you're a misogynistic asshole.
The fact that you vote for a guy who rapes underage little girls, has a history of sexually assaulting women. Shows what a hypocritic misogynistic asshole you are.

The fact that you celebrated a guy who has a history of sexually assaulting women for getting nominated to the SCOTUS shows what a hypocritic Misogynistic asshole you are.

Thanx for taking the bait yet again "I B Having no Life"
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 04:50 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
The fact that you vote for a guy who rapes underage little girls, has a history of sexually assaulting women. Shows what a hypocritic misogynistic asshole you are.

The fact that you celebrated a guy who has a history of sexually assaulting women for getting nominated to the SCOTUS shows what a hypocritic Misogynistic asshole you are.

Thanx for taking the bait yet again "I B Having no Life"
Your post is nothing but lies and balderdash. You'd be the misogynist celebrating men attacking women. Your posts will haunt you as long as you keep posting in this forum. Slither back under your rock.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 04:55 PM   #95
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your post is nothing but lies and balderdash. You'd be the misogynist celebrating men attacking women. Your posts will haunt you as long as you keep posting in this forum. Slither back under your rock.
Please prove that they are lies. Yep I laughed at a dumb bitch getting egged in the face. That is not something I would ever do or ever have done. But still funny though. You can TRY and spin however you want to, but it ain't gonna go nowhere, just like your boy Trump, just gonna continue to get your asses beat like you have. No that's not gonna haunt me in the least bit. So I will continue to post in this forum deal with it "no life"
Old 03-01-2019, 04:57 PM   #96
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please prove that they are lies. Yep I laughed at a dumb bitch getting egged in the face. That is not something I would ever do or ever have done. But still funny though. You can TRY and spin however you want to, but it ain't gonna go nowhere, just like your boy Trump, just gonna continue to get your asses beat like you have. No that's not gonna haunt me in the least bit. So I will continue to post in this forum deal with it "no life"
Your misogynistic-butt has no evidence that anything you posted was true; hence, all lies a balderdash -- not to mention introducing topics that are forbidden on this board.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:07 PM   #97
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your misogynistic-butt has no evidence that anything you posted was true; hence, all lies a balderdash -- not to mention introducing topics that are forbidden on this board.
In the case of Trump he has self admitted to the shit he has been accused of smart one that's why he had to pay people off. In the case of Faganaugh his accuser(s) passed lie detectors, while all he could do was scream. That is far more proof that they are guilty than they are not. All their defenders have is a loud mouth nothing more.

Now if you don't mind I will let you continue to get back to guarding the ECCIE Political forum. It's Friday night between getting some civie pussy last night and going out with some buds tonight I have much better things to do than go back & forth with a Misogynistic old man who has nothing else better to do.

Have a good weekend "No Life"

Old 03-01-2019, 05:17 PM   #98
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In the case of Trump he has self admitted to the shit he has been accused of smart one that's why he had to pay people off. In the case of Faganaugh his accuser(s) passed lie detectors, while all he could do was scream. That is far more proof that they are guilty than they are not. All their defenders have is a loud mouth nothing more.

Now if you don't mind I will let you continue to get back to guarding the ECCIE Political forum. It's Friday night between getting some civie pussy last night and going out with some buds tonight I have much better things to do than go back & forth with a Misogynistic old man who has nothing else better to do.

Have a good weekend "No Life"

More lies and balderdash. Fucking Ford never turned over all of the components to the fucking one question "lie-detector" test she supposedly "passed". It was shit, just like your claim. Ford couldn't produce a single fucking witness to corroborate her lie, but you swallowed. And Trump didn't admit a damn thing. You just distort his words to fit your delusional beliefs. Show your girlfriend your misogynist posts and see what happens, you misogynistic cretin.

Old 03-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
What does LM’s butt have to do with the OP, IBH?

Your logic is as faulty as your debating tactics.

The outrage by the Trump loyalists over this incident is disingenuous and misguided. The continued effort to create false equivalency only makes your claim of victim hood weaker and weaker.

Meltdown BETO is now in its second day.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:23 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

The outrage by the Trump loyalists over this incident is disingenuous and misguided. The continued effort to create false equivalency only makes your claim of victim hood weaker and weaker.

There's no false equivalency in showing the misogynistic nature of Trump's detractors. Your ilk celebrates when women are physically attacked and abused: and that's repulsive on every moral level.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:25 PM   #101
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

disingenuous and misguided. how exactly? because Trump is disingenuous to his supporters? that Trump supporters are misguided? So this is your moral justification for violence against opposing political views?

So you'd be perfectly fine with someone egging Sandy from the Bronx in the face (asking for a friend).

thanks for clearing that up!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:49 PM   #102
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Sounds like that mega girl belongs in whacko with the kid. In the backwoods...where the men or men....and the girls are assaulted
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #103
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Sounds like that mega girl belongs in whacko with the kid. In the backwoods...where the men or men....and the girls are assaulted
Not Guilty!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:01 PM   #104
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post

i took you off ignore long enough to RTM your rather interesting reply and it's implications.

Thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:07 PM   #105
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i took you off ignore long enough to RTM your rather interesting reply and it's implications.

Thank you valued poster!
Thanks you for your input Jussie
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women