Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
!!!VIP_MOLLY!!!
Account Disabled

User ID: 145109
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Quality vs Quanity

Which one do you prefer? To me a low volume provider would be a tighter fit for your 8===D
!!!VIP_MOLLY!!! is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Sorry, but do you REALLY belive how often a women has sex affects how tight she is??? Go fuck my wife. She has not had sex in 2 1/2 years. That should be so tight you could not get a pencil in it.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
!!!VIP_MOLLY!!!
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ya... I do ... I think its awkward for a girl to swallow one load then go DFK someone in 30mins LOL.... but hey i got some pencils lets go figure it out
Old 07-24-2013, 12:56 PM   #4
Guest021814
Gaining Momentum

So you insist on an hour after swallowing a load before dfk?
Guest021814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #5
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

There are many reasons for selecting low volume but how tight is not affected by sex. A kid, maybe. But not how often you fuck. Which is what you asked in the orginal post.

Tired, sore, awkward, and more OK, but those dont have any real impact on how big your opening is.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #6
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196694
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree I'd say low volume providers would at least be more pleasant experience ... Unless your looking for pse or you just don't care ...
Lana_kane is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Without question, low volume providers.
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
!!!VIP_MOLLY!!!
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

All i know is if I was a man I wouldnt see a high volume provider who does CIM, like why dont you just take the CIM yourself LOL same thing! But then again what is low volume these days.... I only see a max of two (one morning and one evening) which allows down time cleaning my room the gym... Im sure high volume girls are like fuck a bath lets just see em all back to back, I knew a girl about a year ago who saw 15 dudes back to back without a single bath....! Lets just say that was the last time i toured with her.... I was horrified!
Old 07-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #9
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible Molly View Post
Im sure high volume girls are like fuck a bath lets just see em all back to back, I knew a girl about a year ago who saw 15 dudes back to back without a single bath....! Lets just say that was the last time i toured with her.... I was horrified!
Sounds like a horror story ... Hygiene is a must not just a plus ....
Old 07-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #10
!!!VIP_MOLLY!!!
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ya it was bad! Her reviews reflect what she does but she still does it, I just read her reviews a few days ago on another board and i feel bad but its like i told her thats a badddddddd idea but then again she wont even use mouthwaste between her cim's
Old 07-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #11
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Omg just reading this makes my skin crawl ... I can only imagine the disgust these poor men must go through .... Cim breathe/taste in the middle of dfk, or nasty odors/taste during daty .... Blah ... I never leave hm without a shower and my hygiene pack which contains more items than my purse ....
Old 07-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #12
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Most will say low volume, but there is no indication of what a lady's volume is. And one man's low volume girl is another man's revolving door. We all do nasty things with our mouths. If that's the case there should be no IOP or foreplay at all without covers.

If a lady needs to be high volume, she will be busy. Especially if the service is good. Well, until she burns out and starts flaking and her attitude gets bad.

If she makes you as comfortable as possible, and her body and breath are as fresh as fresh can get, just relax and enjoy.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Any quantity of quality taint is good.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #14
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Where to even begin with this one?

First, low volume doesn't mean tighter vaginas. You'll have more success doing kegel exercises instead. (See article below).

Second, you lost me with your question. Are you asking whether we like tighter pussy (quality) as opposed to looser pussy (theoretically quantity of sexual partners)? Or are you asking us whether we prefer a better session (quality) as opposed to having numerous sessions (quality)? Because your anecdotes trail off into an entirely different subject.

# # # # #

According to one blog:

Quote:
Myth: Promiscuity causes a woman’s vagina to become loose.

Reality: A woman’s sex partner can affect her vaginal elasticity, but multiple partners cannot make a woman’s vagina become permanently loose. According to Psychology Today’s Michael Castleman, vaginal tissue is very elastic. The vaginal does expand and contract for sex, but it does not remain expanded. The number of sexual partners a woman hasdoesn’t permanently alter the elasticity of the vagina.

“After relaxing during sex, vaginal muscle tissue naturally contracts–tightens–again. Intercourse does not permanently stretch the vagina,” Castleman said. “This process, loosening during arousal and tightening afterward, happens no matter how often the woman has sex.”

The only occurrence that can permanently alter a woman’s vaginal elasticity is childbirth. But even after a birth, a woman can regain her permanent elasticity, especially mothers in their late teens and early twenties. According to Castleman, women that have multiple births are the most likely to experience vaginal looseness and women of advanced age might experience a loss of elasticity.

“If you stretch elastic a great deal, over time, it fatigues and no longer snaps back entirely,” he continued. “That can happen to the vaginas of young women after multiple births. Their vaginal muscles fatigue and no longer fully contract. In addition, aging fatigues vaginal muscle. Whether or not women have given birth, as they grow older, they may complain of looseness.”

Although a woman can’t do much to loosen her vagina, there are some things she can do to tighten her vaginal muscles.

Kegel exercises are a great way for women to work on their vaginal elasticity. According to the Mayo Clinic, if a woman is having issues identifying which muscles should try to stop their urination midstream while they’re on the toilet. “Once you’ve identified your pelvic floor muscles, empty your bladder and lie on your back. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, and then relax for five seconds,” reads an article on the Mayo Clinic site. “Try it four or five times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.” The article suggest women do this exercise three times a day.
omakase is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women