Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2024, 04:45 AM   #136
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^you have no cred hypesuh, so you shouldn't expect anyone to believe you. i'm sure Lola is the tip of the iceberg. some gals don't have the guts to speak up, so props to her. anyone engaging in fuckery should expect to eventually be put on blast. what's funny in your case is that you yourself were the one who put you on blast..
Old 03-25-2024, 05:03 AM   #137
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^you have no cred hypesuh, so you shouldn't expect anyone to believe you. i'm sure Lola is the tip of the iceberg. some gals don't have the guts to speak up, so props to her. anyone engaging in fuckery should expect to eventually be put on blast. what's funny in your case is that you yourself were the one who put you on blast..
Spoken like a true simp.

9,480 (and counting) post made by you within a span of 10 years and 11 months.

That equates to 861 post per year, 71 post per month, and a avg of at least 2 post per day. (Don’t quote me on it though)

If that's the criteria needed to have "cred", then yeah I suppose I don't have any cred.

Is having a perfect hobbyist track record amongst ladies and gents what gives one cred?
Or is perfection the expected standard?
Who are you to outline who has cred or not?

I understand you disagree with how I do things, but simply disagree and go about your mere way?
You continue to comment as if you will get a medal for it. Hell do you lol? I've tried numerous times to disengage from this.

Hell, if we keep at it I'll have the same number soon too. Stop farming lmao.

Didn't you say you wouldn't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole? Seems no pole was needed at all. You was pheening to chime in.

How about you kindly just fuck off? Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:42 AM   #138
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Old 03-25-2024, 05:50 AM   #139
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

i'm here for one reason and one reason alone: to be entertained, and once in a while, to entertain, hopefully..

see e.g. read post 307 on page 21 but steer clear of anything posted by Tryweakly in that thread,or you will want to jump off a cliff..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ntures&page=21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypesuh View Post
Spoken like a true simp.

9,480 (and counting) post made by you within a span of 10 years and 11 months.

That equates to 861 post per year, 71 post per month, and a avg of at least 2 post per day.

If that's the criteria needed to have "cred", then yeah I suppose I don't have any cred.

Or is having a perfect hobbyist track record amongst ladies and gents what gives one cred?
Or is perfection the expected standard?
Who are you to outline who have cred or not.

I understand you disagree with how I do things, but simply disagree and go about your mere way?
You continue to comment as if you get a medal for it. I've tried numerous times to disengage from this.
Hell, if we keep at it I'll have the same number soon too.

Didn't you say you wouldn't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole? Seems no pole was needed at all.

How about you kindly just fuck off? Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:41 AM   #140
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Either these girls are scared or they’re just not here to speak up for themselves
Quote:
Old 03-25-2024, 06:58 AM   #141
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
And no one has mentioned how Hypesuh said that he was going to go to Mimi’s house and “Show her how weird he can get” and put this creepy smiling emoji. Like WTH that is literally a threat
Quote:
Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
I feel like I need to take a long hot bath followed by a shower after reading this entire thread. Initially, I started to get out the popcorn, but, the more I read the worse I started to feel. What began as something that seemed like mild entertainment, turned in a real cesspool. Il started getting angry.

The man who is doing what Lolita is saying sounds awful to me. He may not even think there is anything wrong with what he has done, which makes things even worse. Lord only knows what is going thru the mans mind. A case in point is his stated rational for going into the ladies private room by making up an alias. Why is the man not banned for that? This is not a rhetorical question.

Anyway, it would be nice if there were some way for folks, in general, regardless of where we come from, or look like, or what God we pray to, or don't, or what "team" we play for...to respect each other. Basic respect, common courtesy, two things that seem to be increasingly rare these days.

I guess that is what made me angry, and kinda sad, as I read through this thread. The lack of respect that the Hype seems to have for the ladies, and, what sounds like a predatory, or at the very least con-man type of approach toward ladies that are either inexperienced, in a bad way, or have little understanding of the English language.

I will leave it to rest with that.

Peace
jpb
It really ain't that serious to get angry over. Get angry over Israel dropping bombss on children or the 6 cops who tortured 2 black men for 90 minutes by sodomizing them and shooting one in the mouth. That's the only reason I hate these nba racists. It brings up old imagery. Ain't because I desire their bake sale pussy. I don't believe e hype made up a female account. One of his go cam ladies gave him access to their account thus reading the powder room nonsense.
Old 03-25-2024, 07:07 AM   #142
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

All I want to know since we have all been here so long is when is Lolita going to start handing out snacks and pre packaged steaks ��. Does a negro have to run across the gun line to taste that white only pie. We need your skills at the star of hope soup kitchen today. You'll be serving mostly blacks though so that might cause a conundrum.
Old 03-25-2024, 09:12 AM   #143
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Dear
Chiefs3peat/Pitroom/Shinepro
I understand why you continue to hijack the thread,
In one hand, you dislike Hypesuh, but in another hand, you don’t like to see a fellow black man be held accountable so you lash out at everyone, this is your way of “having his back”….also….EVERY SINGLE negative thing that you said about me, believe ALL of it (And whoever is like him, believe it too) . I want you to believe it with hopes that it’ll keep your obsessed sick twisted self verrry far away from me. I don’t even care enough about you to dispute if all of that rubbish is true or not. Simply believe it all and move along…. I’m going to continue to have affordable rates, I’m going to kiss all of my clients feet, worship them and tomorrow I’m thinking of having taco Tuesday. I know that makes you mad now doesn’t it Chiefs3peat/Pitroom/Shinepro? This is only and the last time you will ever get my time of day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
It really ain't that serious to get angry over. Get angry over Israel dropping bombss on children or the 6 cops who tortured 2 black men for 90 minutes by sodomizing them and shooting one in the mouth. That's the only reason I hate these nba racists. It brings up old imagery. Ain't because I desire their bake sale pussy. I don't believe e hype made up a female account. One of his go cam ladies gave him access to their account thus reading the powder room nonsense.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1345.jpeg (112.1 KB, 101 views)
Old 03-25-2024, 09:47 AM   #144
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
i'm here for one reason and one reason alone: to be entertained, and once in a while, to entertain, hopefully..

see e.g. read post 307 on page 21 but steer clear of anything posted by Tryweakly in that thread,or you will want to jump off a cliff..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ntures&page=21
I hear you, and I will check it out
Old 03-25-2024, 09:49 AM   #145
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Interesting I'm compared to handles I don't know but otherwise carry on. I am and have only been Chiefs3peat
Old 03-25-2024, 09:52 AM   #146
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah ok hushmouth
Quote:
Interesting I'm compared to handles I don't know but otherwise carry on. I am and have only been Chiefs3peat
Old 03-25-2024, 09:53 AM   #147
Hypesuh
BANNED

How about everyone just go and entertain ourselves with some of Slayer's past reviews? -> https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3...=eccie_reviews

What's funny is I found a review Slayer did of CaseyKK -> https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2322367

And when I reached out to her on 10/29/2023 about shooting a video etc, she said "Uhm no. You're weird for even posting your recordings of females and it's weird these females allow it."

Yet what's interesting, is that she did a video with Slayer in the past? Albeit that was 6 years ago, certainly enough time for someone to change their stance. But I found found that to be funny.

Keep in mind this the same girl who chimed in on this post here (#5) -> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...DS-women/page5 Saying "He texted me and got mad I declined as he was trying to get a lower rate AND video tape with no charge." She had nothing to gain from telling such a bold face lie. But she did it anyways like so many others have because it's just the on trend thing to do when it comes to me.

That's something I don't do, I don't haggle, If I can't afford admission I move on, if I can, I pay it in full without issue. As shown in this thread by Gio25 (#52) https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2956409&page=4

I have the exact text thread that 100% disproves the lies CaseyKK said about me. I say this to say, people clearly lie in this space (or in general), and people can switch up on an agreement that was initially made.

CaseyKK was hypocritical in her sentiment towards me wanting to record, being that she shot with Slayer back in the day.

It's funny how I just stumbled upon this just now too. The truth will always come to light. But yeah, y'all want to continue to think I'm the problem though!
Old 03-25-2024, 10:15 AM   #148
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
I'm inclined to believe you since I myself have been the victim of false identification in the past. Every time something happens people automatically assume I had something to do with it. Half the time I'm balls deep with a GoPro on my forehead.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:45 AM   #149
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypesuh View Post
How about everyone just go and entertain ourselves with some of Slayer's past reviews? -> https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3...=eccie_reviews

What's funny is I found a review Slayer did of CaseyKK -> https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2322367

And when I reached out to her on 10/29/2023 about shooting a video etc, she said "Uhm no. You're weird for even posting your recordings of females and it's weird these females allow it."

Yet what's interesting, is that she did a video with Slayer in the past? Albeit that was 6 years ago, certainly enough time for someone to change their stance. But I found found that to be funny.

Keep in mind this the same girl who chimed in on this post here (#5) -> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...DS-women/page5 Saying "He texted me and got mad I declined as he was trying to get a lower rate AND video tape with no charge." She had nothing to gain from telling such a bold face lie. But she did it anyways like so many others have because it's just the on trend thing to do when it comes to me.

That's something I don't do, I don't haggle, If I can't afford admission I move on, if I can, I pay it in full without issue. As shown in this thread by Gio25 (#52) https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2956409&page=4

I have the exact text thread that 100% disproves the lies CaseyKK said about me. I say this to say, people clearly lie in this space (or in general), and people can switch up on an agreement that was initially made.

CaseyKK was hypocritical in her sentiment towards me wanting to record, being that she shot with Slayer back in the day.

It's funny how I just stumbled upon this just now too. The truth will always come to light. But yeah, y'all want to continue to think I'm the problem though!
I have read that the person you mentioned has passed
away. To bring him up to prove a point is just despicable. I'm going to see one of the women you Go pro. I'm going to make sure I put a bug in her ear about how much you are despised by paying customers.
You are acting like a 22 year old single mother child who's still hoping their daddy, Anandaman, acknowledges they are alive and even cares. Mlk had a dream and so can you Habibi. In the meantime you can jam out to Luther vandross Dance with my father again. Maybe that will give you peace
Old 03-25-2024, 11:30 AM   #150
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
Dear
Chiefs3peat/Pitroom/Shinepro
I understand why you continue to hijack the thread,
In one hand, you dislike Hypesuh, but in another hand, you don’t like to see a fellow black man be held accountable so you lash out at everyone, this is your way of “having his back”….also….EVERY SINGLE negative thing that you said about me, believe ALL of it (And whoever is like him, believe it too) . I want you to believe it with hopes that it’ll keep your obsessed sick twisted self verrry far away from me. I don’t even care enough about you to dispute if all of that rubbish is true or not. Simply believe it all and move along…. I’m going to continue to have affordable rates, I’m going to kiss all of my clients feet, worship them and tomorrow I’m thinking of having taco Tuesday. I know that makes you mad now doesn’t it Chiefs3peat/Pitroom/Shinepro? This is only and the last time you will ever get my time of day
Love your detective work, sweetheart. I had a hunch something was up with this one
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women