Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2018, 08:11 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

while warming up my provider du jour, i often kiss her neck, jaw, chin, face, earlobes. then as things get hotter, i switch to light bites of the earlobes, upper neck (just below earlobes), lower neck, collar bone area. then switch back and forth between kisses & bites. never hard enough to cause pain and def not leave marks.

wrt breasts, i often kiss, lick, suck and run my tongue and beard around the areola. then back to the nipple for more kissing, licking, sucking, sometimes sucking her nipple and surrounding area deep ito my mouth while i circle her nipple w/ my tongue. spend as much time on her other breast so it doesnt feel left out :^} (•)(•)

when i perform cunnilingus on a woman, i kiss all around her labia and upper thighs and her perineum. i’m not much into analingus. after kissing those areas, it’s lick, kiss, & suck her labia and clitoris, often running my tongue up & down the inner and outer sides of her labia, ending each pattern at her clit. (*) occassionally, i stick my tongue as deep as i can past her labia and into her vagina, moving my tongue on the sides as well as twisting it horizontally. then back to her clit until she tells me to stop or i tap out.
it’s better for my neck & shoulders if i come at her pussy from above her (kinda 6 of 69) and not by laying on my chest/stomach and kinking my head to reach her pussy. or kneel on the floor and she stands in front of me or lays on edge of a bed/couch.

something i have not done in a while (cos i nedd 20-30mins, difficult to do in an hr consulting session) is to give my provider du jour one of my pmdelites full body beard massage (registered servicemark). after the massage, i give her my pmdelites full body kisses massage (also registered servicemark). and end up with my giving her as much cunnilingus as possible until one of us taps out.

by then, we’re both so erogenously stimulated that intercourse drains us both, physically and mentally.

it’s actually much more sensually & sexually stimulating and delitefully pleasurable in person than as words read from the web :^}

hmmmmm, guess i better bring my registered servicemark techniques back into my game!!
who wants to help me hone my skills :^P ??

(*) a standard and easy cunnilingus technique is to form each letter of the alphabet on her labia & clit. A = uplick left side, circle the clit, downlick right side, then across middle line of pussy. B = uplick left side, then two half-circles on right side. go all the way to Z. then repeat or move on to another technique. kudos if you do the alphabet from z to a.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #17
KeelyKink
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 410087
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Biting my upper back and neck area is a sure fire way to get me off instantly!! Hard biting too!!
KeelyKink is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:23 AM   #18
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I had a RL woman who loved to be bit: Neck, nipples, and pussy. I was astounded when she would whisper : " Harder !"
I was VERY apprehensive to go as hard as she demanded, but I always did. Wow ! She could really take much more than I would expect, or would allow on me.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:41 PM   #19
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having SERIOUS WITHDRAWALS FOR THIS....
I HAVE - HAD- OTHER FUN SEXUAL EXPERIENCES LATELY.....BUT THIS ONE GOT

IGNORED OR FORGOTTEN FOR A WHILE...... hmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Must remedy this ~ Immediately...... lol.....
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:46 PM   #20
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

By the way ~THANK YOU ECCIE ~

FOR COMING BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!
I ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE MY ANOTHER REALM, AND MY FRIENDS, AND
MY PERVERTS, AND MY SEXY FELLOW GUYS AND GIRLS ON ECCIE !!!!
I dont have much in life ( at times ) but I truly love and need you guys/girls!!
( a sincere♡compliment) Love and kisses, Zena.
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 12:34 PM   #21
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I'm in the group of no marks unfortunately. However, I do like biting and teeth play in general. Feeling someone nibble and bite is great. Even down below. Love the feeling of teeth gently scraping over the head, sliding down, biting down periodically.
Sinclar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women