Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2018, 02:20 PM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That would be an untrue statement. WaPo couldn't bring itself to proof read the shit they initially posted as an obit for Bush41. The NYT slurred Bush41 with its FAKE NEWS lie. And the AP initially and wholly ignored Bush41's WWII service while highlighting his loss to Slick Willie in 92. Then Slate published an article attacking Bush41's service dog, Sully.
Wow one publication rushed to publish his death and didn't proof read... another brought up a factor in his 92 loss and Slate talked less than glowing about a service dog he had less than 6 months.

How egregious!:s hakehead:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #62
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would be an untrue statement. WaPo couldn't bring itself to proof read the shit they initially posted as an obit for Bush41. The NYT slurred Bush41 with its FAKE NEWS lie. And the AP initially and wholly ignored Bush41's WWII service while highlighting his loss to Slick Willie in 92. Then Slate published an article attacking Bush41's service dog, Sully.
Maybe the Press is the enemy of the People.Remember the golden rule, the enemy of my enemy is my BFF. Ill guarantee this bullshit wouldn't happen in Saudi Arabia without heads rolling. Papa Bush was in WWII? Our President died and you want us to show respect for a fucking handicapped dog? What has Sully ever really done.? I like dogs that arent handicapped. This whole story is Fake News
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:44 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Wow one publication rushed to publish his death and didn't proof read... another brought up a factor in his 92 loss and Slate talked less than glowing about a service dog he had less than 6 months.

You left out how the NYT dredged up a 26 year old lie and published it as FAKE NEWS. And no matter how you spin it, no one can justify why a lib-retard, lame-stream media outlet really needed to denigrate a bond between a man and his dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Maybe the Press is the enemy of the People.Remember the golden rule, the enemy of my enemy is my BFF. Ill guarantee this bullshit wouldn't happen in Saudi Arabia without heads rolling. Papa Bush was in WWII? Our President died and you want us to show respect for a fucking handicapped dog? What has Sully ever really done.? I like dogs that arent handicapped. This whole story is Fake News
The dog wasn't handicapped. However, those denigrating the service dog as a way to take a backhand swipe at Bush41 ... that's another question.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:55 PM   #64
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Going a layer deeper on the OP, Just a fun related little known fact- Norman Joseph Woodland invented the Grocery store bar code scanner. George Bush was so amazed at the invention that in 1992 he awarded him the National Medal of Technology & Innovation
Old 12-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Going a layer deeper on the OP, Just a fun related little known fact- Norman Joseph Woodland invented the Grocery store bar code scanner. George Bush was so amazed at the invention that in 1992 he awarded him the National Medal of Technology & Innovation
WaPo reports that only people duped by a lie published (repeatedly over the course of 26 years) in a FAKE NEWS article about Bush41 -- a dead former president -- by the NYTs believe what you posted. Repeating the story without explaining that it is a lie is to propagate a lie.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #66
themystic
Valued Poster

So is this liar of the lie is the Truth teller?
Old 12-05-2018, 04:24 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So is this liar of the lie is the Truth teller?
Not in the real world, as reported by WaPo, Snopes and the Daily Wire regarding the FAKE NEWS story published by the NYT about Bush41 26 years ago and again after his death. The NYT's FAKE NEWS story was a lie 26 years ago. It's a lie today. And it always will be a lie.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #68
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You left out how the NYT dredged up a 26 year old lie and published it as FAKE NEWS. And no matter how you spin it, no one can justify why a lib-retard, lame-stream media outlet really needed to denigrate a bond between a man and his dog.

The dog wasn't handicapped. However, those denigrating the service dog as a way to take a backhand swipe at Bush41 ... that's another question.

That's a good cartoon and true. I did say good stuff about him when he was alive but not a lot. I couldn't stand most of his Evangelical BS but I did like that he had a degree of integrity. He reminds a lot of Obama concerning integrity
Old 12-05-2018, 07:36 PM   #69
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not in the real world, as reported by WaPo, Snopes and the Daily Wire regarding the FAKE NEWS story published by the NYT about Bush41 26 years ago and again after his death. The NYT's FAKE NEWS story was a lie 26 years ago. It's a lie today. And it always will be a lie.
It is not a lie to report that it had an effect (perceived or otherwise) on the 92 election.

Whether it was a lie or not is irrelevant. The perception at the time was that it was the truth.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:44 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is not a lie to report that it had an effect (perceived or otherwise) on the 92 election.

Whether it was a lie or not is irrelevant. The perception at the time was that it was the truth.
No. That's not true. The NYT's FAKE NEWS article about Bush41 was discredited as a lie in 1992, but some people enjoy being snookered if it fits their lib-retard agenda to be snookered. But per the OP, the real issue isn't that the lie was circulated in 1992, rather it is that the NYT chose to publish the FAKE NEWS lie again after Bush41's death.

Quote:
That's a good cartoon and true. I did say good stuff about him when he was alive but not a lot. I couldn't stand most of his Evangelical BS but I did like that he had a degree of integrity. He reminds a lot of Obama concerning integrity
Odumbo had no integrity.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:46 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[COLOR="Black"]No. That's not true. The NYT's FAKE NEWS article about Bush41 was discredited as a lie in 1992, but some people enjoy being snookered if it fits their lib-retard agenda to be snookered. But per the OP, the real issue isn't that the lie was circulated in 1992, rather it is that the NYT chose to publish the FAKE NEWS lie again after
He, partly because the perception was that he was out of touch with the common person.
If that is all the so called bad press he gets this week, you have nothing to cry about.

Wait until Carter dies and see how much misconception is spewed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:51 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He, partly because the perception was that he was out of touch with the common person.

But that was a FAKE NEWS lie propagated by the lame-stream media that was the NYT against the sitting president, Bush41, then, just as it is a FAKE NEWS lie still being propagated -- 26 years later -- by the NYT this week against a dead former president.

Jimmy the Peanut? It was only in the last five years or so that I learned that Jimmy the Peanut never finished his studies in nuclear power plant operation. The lame-stream, pro-lib-retard media had everyone believing Jimmy the Peanut had a PhD in nuclear engineering when he ran for office.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #73
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Jimmy the Peanut? It was only in the last five years or so that I learned that Jimmy the Peanut never finished his studies in nuclear power plant operation. The lame-stream, pro-lib-retard media had everyone believing Jimmy the Peanut had a PhD in nuclear engineering when he ran for office.

so, Jimmy fibbed that he had PHD in nuclear physics.

what a peanut farmer!!! lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:32 AM   #74
themystic
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1061115315]so, Jimmy fibbed that he had PHD in nuclear physics.

As IB would say, read the OP. Just kidding Dilbert
Old 12-06-2018, 07:33 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

But that was a FAKE NEWS lie propagated by the lame-stream media that was the NYT against the sitting president, Bush41, then, just as it is a FAKE NEWS lie still being propagated -- 26 years later -- by the NYT this week against a dead former president.

Your blantant partisanship is showing under you outfit IB.

99.99% good press for Bush in the last week and you're crying about a fucking dog and scanner!

How about you cry about Trump making fun of GHWB not even 6 months ago.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women