Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2018, 06:10 PM   #1
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Master Sir Daddy

I Always See Guys Wanted To Be Dominanted But Where Are The Dominant Guys?

Or Is This Not Something Popular I'm Curious...

Dorfy
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:27 PM   #2
Lliks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Always up for some daddy dom
Lliks is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 08:18 PM   #3
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when I can explore my submissive side, unfortunately there aren't many gentlemen who want to explore it with me.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #4
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
I love it when I can explore my submissive side, unfortunately there aren't many gentlemen who want to explore it with me.
I don't think it's very popular period but I could be wrong
Old 11-21-2018, 11:32 PM   #5
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lliks View Post
Always up for some daddy dom
How do you go about looking for this type of experience I just never see anyone looking for it well at least in Houston so it had me wondering if this is something men even look for!
Old 11-22-2018, 07:22 AM   #6
sailingfwd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
I don't think it's very popular period but I could be wrong
I am definitely Dominate in the bedroom. I think it take a bit to get to know each other before I feel completely comfortable being the more dominate though. Getting a little rough, pulling hair, giving spankings, rope bondage is a favorite, but I wasn't sure if this was an appropriate setting with a provider, especially if you don't know them well and you need to have good communication. Just my thought.
sailingfwd is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 10:47 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

because i believe that a lot of trust needs to be established between a dom and his subservient or submissive partner, being a dom in just a hour is doable but difficult.

i’m not a trained or skilled dom, but i have been able to role play this w/ several providers over the years. and only after developing some “trust”, understanding and especially boundaries.

Amiliah, good luck in finding someone to whom you can be a subservient or submissive partner !!!
best of submissive delites to you!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:06 AM   #8
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A session with a submissive provider is one of my do-dos. However, scheduling time away that coincides with unaccounted for donation funding is difficult for me.

But yeah; Spending 2 hrs or so with a hot woman that ill do what I say is something I'd really like to do.Maybe nNot hard BDSM, but might include some light hand restraint. Can't do anything just now, but later on, maybe early 2019.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:35 AM   #9
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

I LOVE being dominated...name calling, getting slapped, aggressive pegging...the whole shebang.

That said..I would love just as much to be on the giving end...to be the aggressive one. But as previously mentioned, it’s a sensitive topic. I would think a provider needs to feel very comfortable with a client before she’d engage in any such activities. It’s something I’d ABSOLUTELY love to explore, but finding a like-minded lady is tough.
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:42 AM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always looking for this type of session too ...but Please beware make sure you SCREEN HIM SUPER THOROUGHLY- the last thing you want is a newbie or a dangerous guy as your Master or Daddy in the bedroom~ Hobby or R.w. ~

In the hobby, its more common these days for a man to seek a Dominant female Provider,

Maybe its because he has so so much stress and pressure on him at home and work it feels so so so Good and naughty and taboo for him to let go with a Sexy sexy woman in the bedroom...
ITS ~GOOD TO SWITCH AND PROVIDE BOTH~ ONLY IF you feel comfortable and happy and skilled

In both areas.... Good luck

Zena is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:08 AM   #11
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
I'm always looking for this type of session too ...but Please beware make sure you SCREEN HIM SUPER THOROUGHLY- the last thing you want is a newbie or a dangerous guy as your Master or Daddy in the bedroom~ Hobby or R.w. ~

In the hobby, its more common these days for a man to seek a Dominant female Provider,

Maybe its because he has so so much stress and pressure on him at home and work it feels so so so Good and naughty and taboo for him to let go with a Sexy sexy woman in the bedroom...
ITS ~GOOD TO SWITCH AND PROVIDE BOTH~ ONLY IF you feel comfortable and happy and skilled

In both areas.... Good luck

Thank you

Yes I would screen just like I screen my regular tards I'm really strict & don't just see anyone!
Old 11-23-2018, 09:11 AM   #12
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_doe1978 View Post
I LOVE being dominated...name calling, getting slapped, aggressive pegging...the whole shebang.

That said..I would love just as much to be on the giving end...to be the aggressive one. But as previously mentioned, it’s a sensitive topic. I would think a provider needs to feel very comfortable with a client before she’d engage in any such activities. It’s something I’d ABSOLUTELY love to explore, but finding a like-minded lady is tough.
Let me ask you a question so when you go see a provider for pegging and etc do you see girls for the first time? Or only girls you've seen multiple times?
Old 11-23-2018, 09:12 AM   #13
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
A session with a submissive provider is one of my do-dos. However, scheduling time away that coincides with unaccounted for donation funding is difficult for me.

But yeah; Spending 2 hrs or so with a hot woman that ill do what I say is something I'd really like to do.Maybe nNot hard BDSM, but might include some light hand restraint. Can't do anything just now, but later on, maybe early 2019.
I completely understand the schedule thing it's usually the devil lol
Old 11-23-2018, 09:14 AM   #14
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
because i believe that a lot of trust needs to be established between a dom and his subservient or submissive partner, being a dom in just a hour is doable but difficult.

i’m not a trained or skilled dom, but i have been able to role play this w/ several providers over the years. and only after developing some “trust”, understanding and especially boundaries.

Amiliah, good luck in finding someone to whom you can be a subservient or submissive partner !!!
best of submissive delites to you!!!
Thanks sweetcheecks
Old 11-23-2018, 09:21 AM   #15
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBrownToo View Post
I am definitely Dominate in the bedroom. I think it take a bit to get to know each other before I feel completely comfortable being the more dominate though. Getting a little rough, pulling hair, giving spankings, rope bondage is a favorite, but I wasn't sure if this was an appropriate setting with a provider, especially if you don't know them well and you need to have good communication. Just my thought.
I'm just confused on this whole feel comfortable thing ! Communication is the key & I would think getting to know how someone is like through messages is a good start.. I just can't see myself with someone who comes and sees me off my persona of being a smartass into a session so we can get comfortable! Then to switch into me being a sub I don't think I could switch lol..

I'm just a different type of provider I respect and definitely understand everyones point of view thought & I appreciate everyone's feed back..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women