Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
PGH15
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default What is the nastiest thing you've ever seen in an encounter?

I'm talking just the grossest thing that made you rethink your life choices. Providers can participate too.

Here's my top 2.

1) Northern VA just outside of DC. I guess I was the second appointment and the provider stacked one on top of the other. Show up, and just before we get down to business I notice a big wad of fresh cum stuck in her hair as if it were only 5 minutes old. It was early on in my lobbying, and I quit for a while.

2) Agency girl. You know the type. Hot. A hard 9, one of the ones you feel like you really scored in booking an appointment with. She gets into doggy position and I noticed her anus was clinging on to a small shred of brown stained, rogue piece of toilet paper. WOW.

Can anyone top these? Dont name names in your stories.
PGH15 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #2
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

The infamous Taytums turd....
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFH View Post
The infamous Taytums turd....

I raise that her ball-peen hammer. (I didn't see it, but some poor sod did)
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #4
t-bird57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Having a woman start bleeding during intercourse is not a pleasant site to behold.
t-bird57 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:58 PM   #5
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I should not have opened this thread.

But since I did, I'll share. Worst that has happened to me is pretty mild by comparison, but a certain well-reviewed provider over at TOS (aren't they all well reviewed?) had a scent so strong that it took me a full week before I could get it COMPLETELY off my fingers. I scrubbed that shit with lava soap... no luck. Sometimes I still get flashbacks.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #6
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I scheduled an outcall appointment with a well reviewed Indys provider. She showed up looking like she had been on a 5 day bender. It was obvious she hadn't showered for many days. Dirty, greasy, stringy hair and dirty, stained clothes. She reeked of a certain smoke and very intense body odor that hit my nose as soon as I opened the door. I was pretty shocked and I didn't even let her in. I gave her 40 bucks, told her to go get cleaned up and sent her packing. I've seen homeless people who looked better.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I scheduled an outcall appointment with a well reviewed Indys provider. She showed up looking like she had been on a 5 day bender. It was obvious she hadn't showered for many days. Dirty, greasy, stringy hair and dirty, stained clothes. She reeked of a certain smoke and very intense body odor that hit my nose as soon as I opened the door. I was pretty shocked and I didn't even let her in. I gave her 40 bucks, told her to go get cleaned up and sent her packing. I've seen homeless people who looked better.
I know one that is homeless!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:26 AM   #8
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

A current and well known Indys provider handed me a towel after a session. I open it up....lo and behold i find a big wad of what i was hoping is ketchup and chocolate. I was wrong. Somebody musta took a trip to browntown and i got his recycled towel. Id love to call her out on it cus she thinks her shit dont stink. It definitely does. I smelled it
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:49 AM   #9
digits630
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGH15 View Post
I'm talking just the grossest thing that made you rethink your life choices. Providers can participate too.

Here's my top 2.

1) Northern VA just outside of DC. I guess I was the second appointment and the provider stacked one on top of the other. Show up, and just before we get down to business I notice a big wad of fresh cum stuck in her hair as if it were only 5 minutes old. It was early on in my lobbying, and I quit for a while.

2) Agency girl. You know the type. Hot. A hard 9, one of the ones you feel like you really scored in booking an appointment with. She gets into doggy position and I noticed her anus was clinging on to a small shred of brown stained, rogue piece of toilet paper. WOW.

Can anyone top these? Dont name names in your stories.

Damn, I'd pay extra to see a girl with freshly fucked or sucked cum all over her. Even better if I get to watch it happen...
digits630 is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:50 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydixywrecked View Post
A current and well known Indys provider handed me a towel after a session. I open it up....lo and behold i find a big wad of what i was hoping is ketchup and chocolate. I was wrong. Somebody musta took a trip to browntown and i got his recycled towel. Id love to call her out on it cus she thinks her shit dont stink. It definitely does. I smelled it
Maybe she pegged the guy. Lots of that going on there.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:27 AM   #11
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
I should not have opened this thread.

But since I did, I'll share. Worst that has happened to me is pretty mild by comparison, but a certain well-reviewed provider over at TOS (aren't they all well reviewed?) had a scent so strong that it took me a full week before I could get it COMPLETELY off my fingers. I scrubbed that shit with lava soap... no luck. Sometimes I still get flashbacks.
Gas or kerosene will take care of that smell.
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:48 PM   #12
himzert
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Sexysidebitch.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:49 PM   #13
tankhayes
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Many years ago I made an outcall appointment with Brona from TOS. She was near the airport and I had a flight to catch. She kept texting me, delaying. She finally texted that she was ready, so I went to her hotel. She was so Staff edit, forbidden topic. dj8, that should could barely stand up or speak, so I told her that due to her delays I couldn't stay because I had to catch my flight.

If I would have stayed, who knows what I would have caught.
tankhayes is online now   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:18 PM   #14
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

BSer and the courtesan who shat on his car seats...Blumax had several stories that were pretty epic
signa is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 11:26 PM   #15
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been invited to some rather dirty houses, been greeted by a couple of guys wearing just underwear including one who's tighty Whitey's were no longer tight, white or untorn.
Sweat, colognes and stains left on my sheets that I just threw them out...
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women