Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2017, 07:28 AM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that was the preliminary report. its likely they did a cursory look at his brain case and noticed no anomalies.
The shit left between his ears or the shit on the ceiling?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:00 AM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1060070586]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

As long as you realize I interpret what I say, and you don't, we'll be fine. You are one of the "them" about whom I am talking. It doesn't matter to me, personally, what their interpretation is if it restricts my possession of a firearm by some fantasy interpretation of the 2nd amendment and pretending to "know" what the "founding fathers" were thinking even they they did and said differently.

For instance: you apparently think the 2nd amendment only protects firearms that are NOT for the purpose of killing people! That's the kind of hair brain interpretation about which I mentioned. The firearm(s) I have and have had for my self-protection and the protection of anyone in the household in which I find myself is for one purpose: shooting anyone who comes at us unannounced and uninvited.... if they die so be it.

The government doesn't give me the "right" to possess a firearm.

Again that's where yours and my philosophies collide.

It also collides with Liberal thinking in that regard .... that the 2nd amendment protects only hunting weapons. It doesn't just protect "hunting weapons"!
Again, you realize that you are depending on YOUR interpretation of the 2nd Amendment which may or may not match the reality that exists. You seem to think you know what I feel about the 2nd Amendment but your 2nd and last paragraphs show how little you actually know about my feelings on the subject.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:03 AM   #78
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I disagree with your statement.

Do you have a concealed handgun license?
Thank you! I was going to disagree with the statement but I think it has more meaning coming from someone who owns guns.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:37 AM   #79
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's only "vague" in your lib-retard mind, speedy, because the Founding Fathers made it fucking clear that the citizen had the right to own guns, you equivocating jackass -- NOW the SCOTUS is telling you again what the Founding Fathers intended, and you're still being a dumb-fuck retard!

You're a fucking mendacious liar when you claim the Founding Fathers were "vague" and "unclear", speedy, because the majority of them were explicit in saying that it was a fundamental right for American citizens to own guns, speedy.
Fucking idiot. That is NOT what the 2nd Amendment states. It is what you would LIKE the 2nd Amendment to state. People have the right to own guns. If you say or even imply that I've said anything other than that you are lying once again. Laws have limited what guns can be owned.

I'm not sure why you are singling me out. Here is what Dilbert wrote on this subject in post # 30:

"it was the way it was written. it is a compromise language.

there were states that did not want to allow gun ownership. others wanted it limited to militia and others wanted the ability to own it whether they were in the militia or not."

I would say that Dilbert also believes the 2nd Amendment is vague. Even LL mentioned the vagueness of the 2nd Amendment in post #36:

"The "vagueness" of the amendments anticipated changes in our society and the SCOTUS has recognized the "morphing" of our society and crafting exceptions to the general rules to meet those changes and the new circumstances created by them."

Below is what SCOTUS said in McDonald v. Chicago, which pretty much matches my opinion on the subject. You can continue to rant and rave and LIE about how I feel on the subject if you like.

"It is important to keep in mind that Heller, while striking down a law that prohibited the possession of handguns in the home, recognized that the right to keep and bear arms 'is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose'. . . .We made it clear in Heller that our holding did not cast doubt on such longstanding regulatory measures as 'prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill', 'laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms'. . . . We repeat those assurances here. Despite municipal respondents' doomsday proclamations, incorporation does not imperil every law regulating firearms."
Old 10-13-2017, 09:01 AM   #80
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess you actually believe you are qualified to give me advice or permission ... It is painfully obvious you are NOT!

#1: You don't even know what is "deadly force"!
#2: You are not familiar with the "continuum of force"!
#3: You've had no personal protective training (or you skipped classes!)

Now go fantasize a new conspiracy.
You are only familiar with text book words and phrases. Quit reading "True Detective Magazines" and enter the real world. You don't know nearly as much as you think.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:05 AM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Fucking idiot. That is NOT what the 2nd Amendment states. It is what you would LIKE the 2nd Amendment to state. People have the right to own guns. If you say or even imply that I've said anything other than that you are lying once again. Laws have limited what guns can be owned.

I'm not sure why you are singling me out. Here is what Dilbert wrote on this subject in post # 30:

"it was the way it was written. it is a compromise language.

there were states that did not want to allow gun ownership. others wanted it limited to militia and others wanted the ability to own it whether they were in the militia or not."

I would say that Dilbert also believes the 2nd Amendment is vague. Even LL mentioned the vagueness of the 2nd Amendment in post #36:

"The "vagueness" of the amendments anticipated changes in our society and the SCOTUS has recognized the "morphing" of our society and crafting exceptions to the general rules to meet those changes and the new circumstances created by them."

Below is what SCOTUS said in McDonald v. Chicago, which pretty much matches my opinion on the subject. You can continue to rant and rave and LIE about how I feel on the subject if you like.

"It is important to keep in mind that Heller, while striking down a law that prohibited the possession of handguns in the home, recognized that the right to keep and bear arms is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose . . .We made it clear in Heller that our holding did not cast doubt on such longstanding regulatory measures as 'prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms'. . . . We repeat those assurances here. Despite municipal respondents 'doomsday proclamations, incorporation does not imperil every law regulating firearms."
You're a mendacious, muddle-minded jackass, speedy. The Founding Fathers were not fucking "vague", you equivocating lib-retard, they fucking knew exactly what they meant when they wrote the article, and it damn well means -- and always has meant -- that the American citizen has the right to own and bear arms, you lying SOB. It's your miserable ilk's equivocation and parsing of words and commas that keeps bringing the article to court, not the Founding Fathers meaning and intent. They were clear.

Quote:
"The people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full posession of them."
Zachariah Johnson.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:07 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You are only familiar with text book words and phrases.Jim
Keep dreaming you know anything about me. Or were you "fishing"?

Where do you get your "detective magazines"? Or do you just stick with "Blazing Muzzles" for your tactical instructions?

MOJO .. you're making a fool of yourself.

Apparently you've never had any personal protection training, or you wouldn't be trying to attack my training, experience, and re-qualifications. But what you don't understand is ... you just violated the #1 rule in the RW ... which is ... don't underestimate your opponent. What you've posted on here demonstrates clearly you don't have a fucking clue about what you are posting ... just more babble, like your fucked up conspiracies.

I knew more than you about the topic when I was 3 and got my first cap gun ... you keep showing it ... so knowing more than you on the topic is nothing to crow about, trust me! Keep beating your chest and yelling like Tarzan.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:12 AM   #83
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Keep dreaming you know anything about me. Or were you "fishing"?

Where do you get your "detective magazines"? Or do you just stick with "Blazing Muzzles" for your tactical instructions?

MOJO .. you're making a fool of yourself.

Apparently you've never had any personal protection training, or you wouldn't be trying to attack my training, experience, and re-qualifications. But what you don't understand is ... you just violated the #1 rule in the RW ... which is ... don't underestimate your opponent.
You're a legend in your own mind.

Jim
Old 10-13-2017, 09:19 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1060073436]
Quote:

Again, you realize that you are depending on YOUR interpretation of the 2nd Amendment .....
I've depended on case law from the SCOTUS to determine the interpretation of the 2nd amendment, along with the other amendments that frame our lives on a regular basis.

So don't judge me by your standards. In the above arena my standards are vastly superior to yours in scope, training, and experience. It shows!

You have misinterpreted my reference to the original crafting of the Bill of Rights ... the vagueness has to do more with the application as society changes and not the meaning ... and there is a difference with drafting legal documents that must be applied into the future without listing all of the possible scenarios that may or not be anticipated at the moment of drafting. The application of the 2nd amendment as intended by the authors and the people at that time who voted on it are based on the immediate history that made them believe it was necessary and the environment in which they lived at the time.

The purpose still exists today. In fact the last year or so, and particularly 2017, has demonstrated that it is more important than ever that citizens of this country remain armed and well trained with their weapons.

That's something you Liberals don't understand about your war on cops, your war on conservatism, and your acceptance of violence as a response to political discourse. You are demonstrating the appropriateness for conservatives to keep their weapons and make certain they are trained to use them effectively.

Violence is not the best way to resolve disputes, but it appears that is the preference of the Liberals .. otherwise they would put a stop to the assaults on conservatives. Before you respond: Are you sure it wasn't Paddock at an anti-Trump rally in the video circulated?
Old 10-13-2017, 09:32 AM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You're a legend in your own mind.

Jim
Not really. I just have one. You don't.

(Please don't interpret my lack of response to your drivel in the next few hours as a tacit agreement with your fantasies about yourself and others.)
Old 10-13-2017, 09:41 AM   #86
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

You guys amuse me.

The second amendment was drafted at the point in time that there was a firearm in nearly every citizens home.
Hunting, self defence, etc. were all accepted but unstated reasons.

What I find of interest, is the inclusion of militia. Note that the 2nd is not citizen rights mistakenly interpreted to flow from militia rights, this is militia rights being added to accepted civilian rights.

One only has to understand the history of Capt John Parker's stand at the Lexington Green to understand this.

Does the concept of the government searching for weapons among civilians sound familiar?

Last, although the Posse Comitatus Act became law just after the civil war, there are references in discussion material that the Brit march on Lexington over a century before was mentioned as a preventable example.

Thank you for attending today's lesson in: learn from history or be doomed to repeat it.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:49 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
You guys amuse me.

The second amendment was drafted at the point in time that there was a firearm in nearly every citizens home.
Hunting, self defence, etc. were all accepted but unstated reasons.

What I find of interest, is the inclusion of militia. Note that the 2nd is not citizen rights mistakenly interpreted to flow from militia rights, this is militia rights being added to accepted civilian rights.

One only has to understand the history of Capt John Parker's stand at the Lexington Green to understand this.

Does the concept of the government searching for weapons among civilians sound familiar?

Last, although the Posse Comitatus Act became law just after the civil war, there are references in discussion material that the Brit march on Lexington over a century before was mentioned as a preventable example.

Thank you for attending today's lesson in: learn from history or be doomed to repeat it.
Bravo!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:01 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
On the back drop of "The King" having instructed British soldiers to enter their homes and take their firearms, which is precisely what the 2nd amendment was intended to prevent .. in conjunction with the 4th amendment that assured their security in their homes and places where they may be from the whimsical and indiscriminate intrusion by the government. Add to that their concern was not the "colonial governments (states)" but the central government (the Feds), which is why the Bill of Rights were focused so long as a prohibition against the Feds.

As an aside does it seem odd to anyone that the same people who want Government to restrict what types of firearms and the purpose of those firearms citizens can keep in their homes, do not want that same Government to regulate two guys butt fucking each other in the privacy of their homes? The Liberals!
Old 10-13-2017, 10:23 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fucking idiot. That is NOT what the 2nd Amendment states.
Here's what it "states":

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:27 AM   #90
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not really. I just have one. You don't.

(Please don't interpret my lack of response to your drivel in the next few hours as a tacit agreement with your fantasies about yourself and others.)
Hahaha, You're all about nothing. You should look up the "You Tuber" Jason Blahah you're in league with that dreamer.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women