Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2017, 10:30 AM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You're all about nothing.
Jim
Well, I give credit where credit is due. Limited in your case, but certainly due. At least you're not accusing me of being LE like WTF does!

The providers are going to quit calling me now! You have more credibility than WTF. Not saying much, but still! They thought I was LE, because of WTF!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:35 AM   #92
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Well, I give credit where credit is due. Limited in your case, but certainly due. At least you're not accusing me of being LE like WTF does!

The providers are going to quit calling me now! You have more credibility than WTF. Not saying much, but still! They thought I was LE, because of WTF!
Have you taught an concealed carry class?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:53 AM   #93
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Have you taught an concealed carry class?
Have you taught an English class?

What's wrong with you guys?

For it seems like years, you goofballs talk shit about me like you know all about me, then you ask me some stupid question about whether I am or did this or that?

Whether I have or not is none of your fucking business. Whether I have a CHL or not is also none of your fucking business. Any more than it's none of my fucking business whose dick you sucked this morning!

One stupid fucker calls me LE, then a snitch, then "counselor," and another stupid fucker says he's going to kick my ass back to Houston from Austin (and then asks me what kind of shape I'm in), and now you ask me if I have "taught" a CHL class? Now you've joined the "stupid fucker" crowd!

Let's get elementary, so you'll understand, with some questions. Do you think I actually need to "teach" a concealed handgun class to understand the "use of force principles" and "continuum"?

Do you want to dispute that proper instruction on defensive shooting involves "stopping the threat" and NOT KILLING?

That's what MOJO "thinks"! Do you?

You know so much about me ... look me up! Ask WTF!!!!

He claims to know all about me!!!!
Old 10-13-2017, 11:11 AM   #94
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You should be flattered that WTF regards you as LE, you're apparently giving him that impression. The only impression I get is you know a little bit about everything and lot about nothing.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:38 AM   #95
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You should be flattered that WTF regards you as LE, you're apparently giving him that impression. The only impression I get is you know a little bit about everything and lot about nothing.

Jim
I've seen some of your "impressions" posted on Eccie, and have clearly seen his on a variety of topics. Let's just say:

I'm not "impressed" with either one of your "impressoins," unless someone is testing a hot air generator. You both make up shit and post it, because .... that's all you know: "shit"!

And you are the King of Conspiracy Theories!!!!

For your mental health, I really hope you do not believe for one second that I give a shit about your opinion of me ... or anyone else's opinion of me on Eccie.

This shit is almost typing practice for me. I do have to think about, but not much, until someone demands a "link"!!!

Now, have a great Friday the 13th!!!!
Old 10-13-2017, 02:30 PM   #96
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you taught an English class?

What's wrong with you guys?

For it seems like years, you goofballs talk shit about me like you know all about me, then you ask me some stupid question about whether I am or did this or that?

Whether I have or not is none of your fucking business. Whether I have a CHL or not is also none of your fucking business. Any more than it's none of my fucking business whose dick you sucked this morning!

One stupid fucker calls me LE, then a snitch, then "counselor," and another stupid fucker says he's going to kick my ass back to Houston from Austin (and then asks me what kind of shape I'm in), and now you ask me if I have "taught" a CHL class? Now you've joined the "stupid fucker" crowd!

Let's get elementary, so you'll understand, with some questions. Do you think I actually need to "teach" a concealed handgun class to understand the "use of force principles" and "continuum"?

Do you want to dispute that proper instruction on defensive shooting involves "stopping the threat" and NOT KILLING?

That's what MOJO "thinks"! Do you?

You know so much about me ... look me up! Ask WTF!!!!

He claims to know all about me!!!!
Nice meltdown. I see questions strike a nerve, you would rather rant like you are an authority than verifying if you are one.
I took one and your account is nothing like they teach.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:21 AM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Babble much? Did you get a "merit badge" for it? Thought so!
Old 10-14-2017, 07:49 AM   #98
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Babble much? Did you get a "merit badge" for it? Thought so!
LOl typical parrot reply. You lack a thought.
Old 10-15-2017, 06:35 AM   #99
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1060073746]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

I've depended on case law from the SCOTUS to determine the interpretation of the 2nd amendment, along with the other amendments that frame our lives on a regular basis.

So don't judge me by your standards. In the above arena my standards are vastly superior to yours in scope, training, and experience. It shows!

You have misinterpreted my reference to the original crafting of the Bill of Rights ... the vagueness has to do more with the application as society changes and not the meaning ... and there is a difference with drafting legal documents that must be applied into the future without listing all of the possible scenarios that may or not be anticipated at the moment of drafting. The application of the 2nd amendment as intended by the authors and the people at that time who voted on it are based on the immediate history that made them believe it was necessary and the environment in which they lived at the time.

The purpose still exists today. In fact the last year or so, and particularly 2017, has demonstrated that it is more important than ever that citizens of this country remain armed and well trained with their weapons.

That's something you Liberals don't understand about your war on cops, your war on conservatism, and your acceptance of violence as a response to political discourse. You are demonstrating the appropriateness for conservatives to keep their weapons and make certain they are trained to use them effectively.

Violence is not the best way to resolve disputes, but it appears that is the preference of the Liberals .. otherwise they would put a stop to the assaults on conservatives. Before you respond: Are you sure it wasn't Paddock at an anti-Trump rally in the video circulated?
Excuse me. I find it ironic that YOU consistently tell others "You don't know anything about me" and then continue to make assumptions about others that are more often wrong than right. I have no war on cops and have never made a post that says differently. I challenge you to find a post in which I have stated I have a war on conservatism. You are the one who consistently denigrates just about everyone in this forum, not me.

You consistently tell others how great you are, how much smarter you are than everyone else, how much more education you have than everyone else, but you can't, or won't back it up. When you start backing up what your claims then MAYBE others will start respecting you a little bit.

Tell us all again how you need a permit to drive on college campuses.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:36 AM   #100
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice meltdown. I see questions strike a nerve, you would rather rant like you are an authority than verifying if you are one.
Amen.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:01 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

You consistently tell others ... how much more education you have than everyone else, but you can't, or won't back it up. When you start backing up what your claims ...

Tell us all again how you need a permit to drive on college campuses.
After you explain to me by a post on here with a sufficient decree of credibility so it is worthy of consideration why it is worthwhile FOR ME to disclose my personal information to satisfy .... you ... or anyone else who posts on this BOARD ... openly on an anonymous board ... then I will consider it.

In the meantime, neither you nor anyone else on here is worth disclosing my personal information ... besides ...

you've consistently been the one CLAIMS YOU know all about me, along with WTF, ButtScramble, SissyLips, and AssUp!

So NOW are you all admitting you don't know anything about me, so I have to confirm to you that I have more education then you, know more about UT@Austin campus than you, and etc., etc

Were you lying then, or lying now?

Now if you want to reveal my personal information on this board you can suffer the consequences, because you have no permission or waiver from me to do so!

Nice Try! Goofball! You really are an amateur!

Now, do you want to discuss your version of "gun control" or have you already exhausted what you believe you know?

Or do you now want to start, along with your Las Amigas buddies a multi-page rant about me? Typical Liberal tactic that doesn't work!
Old 10-16-2017, 06:26 AM   #102
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
After you explain to me by a post on here with a sufficient decree of credibility so it is worthy of consideration why it is worthwhile FOR ME to disclose my personal information to satisfy .... you ... or anyone else who posts on this BOARD ... openly on an anonymous board ... then I will consider it.

In the meantime, neither you nor anyone else on here is worth disclosing my personal information ... besides ...

you've consistently been the one CLAIMS YOU know all about me, along with WTF, ButtScramble, SissyLips, and AssUp!

So NOW are you all admitting you don't know anything about me, so I have to confirm to you that I have more education then you, know more about UT@Austin campus than you, and etc., etc

Were you lying then, or lying now?

Now if you want to reveal my personal information on this board you can suffer the consequences, because you have no permission or waiver from me to do so!

Nice Try! Goofball! You really are an amateur!

Now, do you want to discuss your version of "gun control" or have you already exhausted what you believe you know?

Or do you now want to start, along with your Las Amigas buddies a multi-page rant about me? Typical Liberal tactic that doesn't work!
"Now if you want to reveal my personal information on this board you can suffer the consequences, because you have no permission or waiver from me to do so!"

I never said that. Also, I have also never said I know facts about you. I really don't care but you keep making claims such as you have more education than I and others do yet refuse to back it up. You refer to me as a "liberal" yet have almost no understanding of where I stand on most political issues that delineate liberals from conservatives. You obviously do not know more about the UT campus than I do. That was proven several times in a different thread where I cut you a few new ones.

I don't have a need to post a multi-page rant about you. I'll leave that to others. Las Amigas? At least someone else agrees with my POVs. Your POVs? Absolutely no support from others as shown with the "discussion" on driving on college campuses.

Let's talk gun control. Tell me one thing I've said on the subject that is factually wrong.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:03 AM   #103
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another SHARTNADO!

Take a few years off, LLiarMan. It’ll get better
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:14 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Now if you want to reveal my personal information on this board you can suffer the consequences, because you have no permission or waiver from me to do so!"

I never said that. Also, I have also never said I know facts about you.
You should quit letting others use your computer for posting on here!

But if you've just been making up shit like your other Amigas ... then go ahead and confess ... that you are a lying POS ... LIBERAL!
Old 10-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #105
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Take a few years off, .... It’ll get better
Perhaps .. perhaps ... you'd get "better" if you took a few years ..... ON!

You never will figure it out, but one day someone may take pitty on you and explain to you just how ineffective and impotent you are with your attempts to get me off the board! What next? Drive by's?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women