Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2020, 10:05 AM   #1
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wife ever find out?

to the guys--have any of you ever had your wife find out you were seeing a provider? what happened? did she divorce you or not?

i have had wives phone /text me that they found my phone number on the husband's cell phone--
-i do not reply to the wife,
and just put her number on call block-
--but wonder what happens to the guys who get caught cheating
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:35 PM   #2
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

My wife is legendary Dallas provider (top 5% per her claim). She will kick my ass if I see a provider that looks worse than her. She is ok with if I see someone who look sexier than her and less than what she charges.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:47 PM   #3
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Sherry … no doubt there is curiosity about how many times this has happened!

But, sort of a tabu subject for most guys. Thats been the reaction I get when I ask about "wifey" situations during a session or otherwise. They are reluctant to disclose.

Now, that doesn't keep us gals from responding to your thread!

I've had three clients …. who eventually left their wives.
Wow … two of them went through hell …. as I could hear those ladies screaming at the top of their lungs on phone calls while I was sitting in the bed next to them. Whoooah!
One of them didn't speak English …. and I could only imagine what she was saying. I thought she was going to come out of the phone and choke him and me both!

Look, sometimes people realize that there is more to life than staying in an unhappy marriage. This realization comes about by getting out of their comfort zone (and visiting with awesome gals like us)!

Life is to short …. and to die old and miserable is really a sad thing.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 01:18 PM   #4
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

When a wife stops having sex with her husband what do you expect? Usually occurs after the kids are born and she has no interest anymore.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 01:58 PM   #5
Feeltheshow
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
When a wife stops having sex with her husband what do you expect? Usually occurs after the kids are born and she has no interest anymore.
I agree, this is the turning point. My case is I love my family and wife but I have this kind of temper where I always need to experiment with different girls.... may be it will change but happy to meet new ladies.
Feeltheshow is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 02:42 PM   #6
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Hey Sherry … no doubt there is curiosity about how many times this has happened!

But, sort of a tabu subject for most guys. Thats been the reaction I get when I ask about "wifey" situations during a session or otherwise. They are reluctant to disclose.

Now, that doesn't keep us gals from responding to your thread!

I've had three clients …. who eventually left their wives.
Wow … two of them went through hell …. as I could hear those ladies screaming at the top of their lungs on phone calls while I was sitting in the bed next to them. Whoooah!
One of them didn't speak English …. and I could only imagine what she was saying. I thought she was going to come out of the phone and choke him and me both!

Look, sometimes people realize that there is more to life than staying in an unhappy marriage. This realization comes about by getting out of their comfort zone (and visiting with awesome gals like us)!

Life is to short …. and to die old and miserable is really a sad thing.
And that is why hobbyists see providers, they spend good money to have fun and not have a care in the world and feel wanted/desired for the time they are paying to see her for a session.

But it turns out, many providers not only are bitchy and drama queens, but the service provided is substandard. Then on top of that, a guy is honest and reports it to the boards, which he should as this is an info exchange board, and he gets his ass handed to him.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:15 PM   #7
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
And that is why hobbyists see providers, they spend good money to have fun and not have a care in the world and feel wanted/desired for the time they are paying to see her for a session.

But it turns out, many providers not only are bitchy and drama queens, but the service provided is substandard. Then on top of that, a guy is honest and reports it to the boards, which he should as this is an info exchange board, and he gets his ass handed to him.
and few jealousy type... a nightmare
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:18 PM   #8
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

If wife is not taking care of business at home, husband will find someone who will.
And that is one of the many reasons I never got married.
As I said on a business trip to Caracas when asked if I was married, I said no esposa, no niños, no jefe, no problemas.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 01:48 AM   #9
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

And if they still give it up, guys want other flavors, who wants to eat chicken every single day? I need it all and some
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 06:28 AM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Deny, deny, deny, as 32flavors famously advised on aspd. It pulled me out of a few jams over the years. I should have sent the guy a check, as much long term grief as he saved me.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 06:40 AM   #11
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
to the guys--have any of you ever had your wife find out you were seeing a provider? what happened? did she divorce you or not?

i have had wives phone /text me that they found my phone number on the husband's cell phone--
-i do not reply to the wife,
and just put her number on call block-
--but wonder what happens to the guys who get caught cheating
These are interesting questions and this thread has gotten off topic. I have never been caught cheating with a provider. I've always wondered if wives view cheating with a provider as worse, or not as bad as cheating someone who is not a provider, or no difference at all. Often there is no emotional attachment with a provider but to some wives there may be an added stigma.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:11 AM   #12
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Back in the Harry Hines and car girls I had one leave the condom wrapper on the floor and wife found it, shit went bad for awhile but we got over it. Don't think we would get thru another so I am extra careful.
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:25 AM   #13
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Here we go again
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:44 AM   #14
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
And if they still give it up, guys want other flavors, who wants to eat chicken every single day? I need it all and some
Exactly!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:10 AM   #15
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehammer002001 View Post
Back in the Harry Hines and car girls I had one leave the condom wrapper on the floor and wife found it, shit went bad for awhile but we got over it. Don't think we would get thru another so I am extra careful.
Always check your car for used consumables, but most guys forget to check for hairs left behind, also women are like blooshounds and smell things. Smell yourself cover it up before heading home, I've gone as far as spilling gas on myself, gotta do what you gotta do
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women