Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default How Do I Choke Thee? Let me Count the Ways.

This is a recurring topic, and I've posted on it before, but light choking seems to be very, very popular with the ladies that I see. And by light choking, I mean just a little pressure to create an air of dominance, and nothing that would restrict air flow in any way. (I may be crazy but I won't risk someone's health and my status as free man).

So, last week I was being ridden hard in CG by one of the erotic providers I have met and I put my hands around her neck and gently squeezed. After she put me up wet, she gave my a little tutorial that basically consisted of "don't put direct pressure on the windpipe since you may crush it." She suggested that it was safer to place pressure to the sides of the windpipe where the carotid arteries run.

This seemed counter-intuitive to me since I know (don't ask how) that it takes a lot of force to crack a windpipe and that cutting off the air supply, while certainly well-known sexual practice, is probably easier to do and therefore potentially more dangerous. Also pressure on the entire front surface of the throat is less likely to leave objectionable, and incriminating, marks and bruises on the throat.

I am perplexed and I have an appointment coming up where some light rough sex may be on the menu. So what do all of you ace throat choking, ass spanking, hair pulling, face slapping and nipple twisting son-of-a-guns have to say about this? And you providers can chime in too.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I can see the attraction, but generally refrain from any serious neck / throat play due to Murphy's Law .... that things can and do go wrong. I'm all in for collars, posture collars, etc. I do however, after discussing her likes / dislikes, sometimes "simulate" a choking with a firm grasp around the throat, but no squeezing or compression whatsoever.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'm a connoisseur of choking myself, whether with a providers hands, rope, and recently a dog-leash. Also, I do like direct pressure on the windpipe/trachea. Its toward the base of my neck/throat that seems to be a weakness for me and causes me to lose it.

I've noticed that provider's personality plays alot into their ability to pull it off successfully. Providers who are naturally dominant are better at it, for the most part.

Likewise, I've been assuming the dom role recently during a few of my appointments, the hardest thing about choking is worrying that you'll go to far with the other party and whether or not they can handle it. Balancing pain and pleasure is such a challenge, being a submissive is much easier.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Holding a fuckbuddy down by placing my hand on the front of her throat and pushing her into the mattress wile I'm plowing her wet hole is an intense good time!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Holding a fuckbuddy down by placing my hand on the front of her throat and pushing her into the mattress wile I'm plowing her wet hole is an intense good time!

oh hell yeah!!! think i got wet just reading that...whew!!
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #6
Lucy von Trapp
ORIGINAL Tattooed Beauty

User ID: 141609
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been in the lifestyle for. 8 years now and love breath play. My suggestion, trust the person you are playing with and KNOW they are confident in their skills. Just my 2 cents.
Lucy von Trapp is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

AWL...
If you don't know what you are doing...don't do it.
You could kill her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00B0B_apK1tvgt8NM_600x450.jpg (17.9 KB, 372 views)
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

For me..it's purpose is to restrain her with my hand on her throat as opposed to restricting her ability to breathe. I'm also fond of wrapping her hair around my hand when I fucking her cunt or ass doggystyle stye. Over the years, several women have placed their hand over mine while it's on their throat and encouraged me to apply more pleasure. Some women have also enjoyed being pulled upright from doggystyle when I wrap my hand around their throat from the rear. Most have panted and scream their way to some pretty intense orgasms.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Vitruvian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've found there is three distinct ways to choke effectively and with a higher amount of safety.

1. Put the web of your hand between the thumb and index finger into the neck as high as you can, the top of your hand should be pressed under the jaw. The windpipe here is a bit easier to restrict with VERY little pressure. This creates the most amount of panic. I generally use this when she starts slipping into sunspace. Afterwards she's usually "gone."
2. Put the thumb and forefinger on either side right against the carotid artery and press. Find the right pressure per person. This creates the most amount of euphoria assuming you have the trust and te willpower to push the person past their comfort zone with it. The faster tier face turns red, the most efficiently you're doing it. Their face should flush nearly immediately and once their eyes water after a moment, then you release and do it again. This needs the most aftercare as it is POSSIBLE for a clot to form and be dislodged at a later time. Don't leave people that you do this to alone for several hours afterwards.
3. Entire hand flat around the neck. This limits the choking aspect and is used for restraint and control.

EDIT: one more thing.
If yo are inexperienced, let her do the work. For example, say she's on top. Put your hand up and around her neck, DONT SQUEEZE. Let her push against your locked arm as much as she wants. She can pull away any time.
Vitruvian is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #10
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
AWL...
If you don't know what you are doing...don't do it.
You could kill her.
I asked for advice because I know that it can be dangerous, and this is what I get? Gee, that's about as useful as "look before you leap" and "never wear white after Labor Day." So here's my "Duh" back to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
I've found there is three distinct ways to choke effectively and with a higher amount of safety.

1. Put the web of your hand between the thumb and index finger into the neck as high as you can, the top of your hand should be pressed under the jaw. The windpipe here is a bit easier to restrict with VERY little pressure. This creates the most amount of panic. I generally use this when she starts slipping into sunspace. Afterwards she's usually "gone."

I don't think momma would appreciate her little Awl4knot slipping some sylph off to sunspace, wherever that is.

2. Put the thumb and forefinger on either side right against the carotid artery and press. Find the right pressure per person. This creates the most amount of euphoria assuming you have the trust and the willpower to push the person past their comfort zone with it. The faster thier face turns red, the most efficiently you're doing it. Their face should flush nearly immediately and once their eyes water after a moment, then you release and do it again. This needs the most aftercare as it is POSSIBLE for a clot to form and be dislodged at a later time. Don't leave people that you do this to alone for several hours afterwards.

See my response to No. 1. I don't think so.

3. Entire hand flat around the neck. This limits the choking aspect and is used for restraint and control.

See, this is what I was doing, and I was told that I should be doing your No. 2 since it puts less pressure on the trachea. Awl I want to do is make it a bit more exciting and intense for her, which then means I get more pleasure. I don't want to be doing CPR on nobody, no how.

EDIT: one more thing.
If yo are inexperienced, let her do the work. For example, say she's on top. Put your hand up and around her neck, DONT SQUEEZE. Let her push against your locked arm as much as she wants. She can pull away any time.

I'm good at passing the buck and letting someone else do most of the rowing. I can do this.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:04 PM   #11
JBravo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Frickin' unbelievable. Can't talk about illicit drugs and the what not, but choking the air out of a Sheila while banging her is... heh OK!! Cheers!! Try that in Australia with most and she'll Bobbit ya'.
JBravo is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #12
monicaxo
Account Disabled

User ID: 153735
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to be choked a little. Not too bad of course...
monicaxo is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #13
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have done breath play by smothering, but I would not want to put hands on someone's neck or have it done to me. But, a hand over my mouth at the right time, oh my!!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:33 AM   #14
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy von Trapp View Post
I've been in the lifestyle for. 8 years now and love breath play. My suggestion, trust the person you are playing with and KNOW they are confident in their skills. Just my 2 cents.
I totally agree! When it comes to more dangerous play you have to really know who you are dealing with and even then, accidents happen. I have a friend who's long time play partner broke her Hyoid.
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #15
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBravo View Post
Frickin' unbelievable. Can't talk about illicit drugs and the what not, but choking the air out of a Sheila while banging her is... heh OK!! Cheers!! Try that in Australia with most and she'll Bobbit ya'.
Hands on your neck can be very errotic and a huge turn on. Its a matter of trust. Thats part of the appeal.

Try it uninvited and I will Bobbit ya!
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women